Ylyl

ylyl

"Welllll, look who decided to come out of his room."

What the actual fuck?

lost to the pic :(

pffftttt!!! Lost. Best soviet russia joke I've heard in a while.

what the fuck happened?

Lost

Goddammit. Lost.

Nerve gas

Suicidal store clerk + epileptic robber = really weird episode of cops.

HOO BAD BOYS, WHATCHA GUN, WHATCHA GUN, WHATCHA GUGUGUGUGU -starts shaking and falls to ground-

I think the original story was he was calling the kid a disgrace for being a faggot, and then the kid just offs himself, as he should have, infront of his parents.

Fucking rekt m8 XD

i think the story was that the kid was some kind of NEET and the father walks up to him and is like "if you're gonna fucking disgrace me and bring shame to my family then just kill me right now fucker" but instead he kills himself and the mother and father have an epileptic fit because they could not have anticipated how handing a gun to a depressed NEET could go wrong

Ylyl extreme edition XD

I hope your mom gets raped by a pack of niggers

also this

nitey nite, don't let the bananas bite!

And you wonder why Sup Forums is dying. A shame being a faggot is not illegal. Go ahead, kid.

Up

Kek

Is he at Logan's? Fucking based Muslim.

Gtfo newfag!

explain

wow is it summer already guys lmao

Fucking lost

Potassium forever

Dude shoots himself and parents start ROLF

He's probably not a Muslim anymore considering he hash tagged fuckAllah

Retards Inc.

>I'm trying

I fucking despise millennials. That shit is do cringy.

Hes a fag but im mirin that benchmade 42 hes got.

>Raise hell and eat cornbread yee yee

Why would they blur out the username

He's smoking with cigarettes

Fuck man

Fuck all of you, I'm hungry. Baba please pass me some of that olivier salad.

Is she pegging him? What the fuck

I never had a brazzers account but there video qaulity seems superb.

At 02.00 am Pol.Lt.Col.Athikom Apichainukoolkit- inspector of NongPrue police station- was notified that a man had been shot in KruaBoonRod restaurant. After notification the police officers rushed to the scene.

At the scene the officers found Mr.Todsawat Boonrod aged 21 who was the son of Senior Sergeant Major.Todsawat Boonrod . He had sustained a gunshot wound to his neck, he was then sent to Bangkok-Pattaya hospital for treatment. The police then inspected the scene and found a bullet shell which they kept for evidence.

Also the restaurant had a bullet hole in the window. Police Senior Sergeant Major.Todsawat said that his son was playing games and he scolded him because he wouldn’t help his mom around the house.

Later he put his gun on the table and argued with his son before he ran over picked up his gun and shot himself. However, the police officers will investigate the incident in more detail to find the truth.

that riding shotgun line is gold

Nice fetish

Okay. I'm out. I lost to this. I actually had to put my hand up to my mouth to NOT spray my beer in laughter.

Admit it, you lost.

>who the fuck are these white people doing at my house?!

top 10 anime fights

They're doing you.

Eh - the base of his skull hit the corner of the brick and he is tall, really tall. Good chance he is dead.

Honestly user it's cute if they're both gamers. Weddings need to have a themes that suit the couple

how will they ever recover from that gas?

nah mane, the kush just too loud

rather looks like it broke his neck.. dude walking away knows he did some fuck up here