BANDCAMP tHREAD /bcg/

Alright lads and ladies
Listen to others, get to know new obscure artists to earn hipster points. Enjoy mediocrity and don't be a bully :^)
jk you can shit on others' music all you want as long as it's deserved

Other urls found in this thread:

cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/windowlistener-with-shum
thepablocollective.bandcamp.com/album/behind-open-doors
tau-9.bandcamp.com
armsdealer.bandcamp.com/album/stray-dog
noriginal.bandcamp.com
anajunno.bandcamp.com/releases
streamerror.bandcamp.com/
lovecrypt.bandcamp.com/album/y-o-u-l-i-t-t-l-e-c-u-n-t
atomosdesilencio.bandcamp.com/album/tomos-de-sil-ncio
scrugley.bandcamp.com/stats
brahmamatt.bandcamp.com/
samweinberg3.bandcamp.com
banes-world.bandcamp.com/releases
christianlovers.bandcamp.com/album/misery-ritual-christian-lovers
thefullmontesquieu.bandcamp.com/track/apologise
songkick.com/concerts/29829764
droopies.bandcamp.com/releases
droopies.bandcamp.com/yum
droopies.bandcamp.com/merch
kjvalium.bandcamp.com/album/kj-valium-culmination
youtu.be/hVQWV8jO-Ac
thevexproject.bandcamp.com/track/waxwing
wyndwood.bandcamp.com/
wattersonjams.bandcamp.com/album/feel-good-forever
elemantraband.bandcamp.com/
hypergiantsasmr.bandcamp.com/album/e-c-h-o-e-s
synesthesiarecords.bandcamp.com/track/fullphilla-reminiszenz-c-o-m-remix
undogmatic.bandcamp.com/track/cydonia-jazz
evilear.bandcamp.com/releases
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hello everyone

FRESH NEW COLLAB WITH WINDOWLISTENER
cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/windowlistener-with-shum
>eerie and glitchy soundscapes soaked in walls of noise
>dark ambient
>HNW
>CDs available

thepablocollective.bandcamp.com/album/behind-open-doors

another bangin' release from one of the people who brought you TDOP

>instrumental hip-hop
>live instrumentation
>layered samples
>experimental
>IDM on a track

these are mainly just some leftovers from about a year of work, although I'm now working on a totally new/original album, which will probs also be released on the pablo collective bandcamp.

and my personal bandcamp: tau-9.bandcamp.com

also, while you're there, be sure to look at bphax's new release, Stranger Things Volume 3, a soundtrack/ambient album with a boards of canada inspiration, check it out!

armsdealer.bandcamp.com/album/stray-dog

>industrial hip hop, post punk, depressive rap

musix to drug ur pug to

noriginal.bandcamp.com

>experimental
>boom bap
>rap

anajunno.bandcamp.com/releases

>Indie
>noise
>Krautrock

streamerror.bandcamp.com/

>beats
>lofi

>Industrial Hip-Hop
>Noise
>FFO Death Grips, Merzbow, Clipping, Whitehouse, Black Flag

lovecrypt.bandcamp.com/album/y-o-u-l-i-t-t-l-e-c-u-n-t

Give it a listen, it's under 6 minutes
PEЦC

HELLLOO

atomosdesilencio.bandcamp.com/album/tomos-de-sil-ncio

scrugley.bandcamp.com/stats

>depressive/melancholic donuts
>when sugar no longer helps
>now you can get all the bakery for just 0.50usd!

reccing
really like this one

brahmamatt.bandcamp.com/

>basement production project
>textures
>vocals
>archetypes and stories

add me on soundcloud, and i'll add you

i ran out of time before work this morning. I'll post my recommendations later.

>wtf is kreatrock even a genre

*Krautrock, and yes, it is.

samweinberg3.bandcamp.com

>indie pop
>singer-songwriter
>folk

banes-world.bandcamp.com/releases

any recommendations based on this?

christianlovers.bandcamp.com/album/misery-ritual-christian-lovers
>noise, Improvisation, Powerviolence

Please check out our new split. It's the best thing we've ever recorded for sure.

recs
Ars Poetica is so good. Excited to listen to the rest.

thefullmontesquieu.bandcamp.com/track/apologise
>lofi, amateurish
>reverb heavy acoustic guitars, weird vocals and odd production

Sounds like Cole Phelps just walked past some evidence on the 2nd track.
Good stuff but certainly badly mixed, maybe try and get the hip-hop elements played live so it feels like odd sessions rather than just a mashup of two albums.
Love all your stuff man, the duality of this track is banging and your flow and singing speak volumes for your passion. Give your producer some hype here too, they did good.
New Wave and Dream Pop with all the corniness of The Cure *10, this isn't krautrock or noise. It's fine, get modern production though and it'll be much better, something like that recent Husky Loops EP.
they all end just before it scratches the itch, it feels like a library of resources not music in and of itself.
Sounds too much like DG honestly, you're good but maybe play some of your own stuff.
the fun instrumentals are kinds ruined by the slacker aesthetic. How are you meant to party if you're in a shed burning a pile of weed mate?
it's post grunge but right get this: sounds plastic so even the growls are suppressed behind overproduction. Sounds pretty bad, right? Make something that feels like you, and put yourself into it, this feels devoid of personality.
what reason would anyone have to listen to the full album? Or even a full song? Nothing interesting happens, it's like noise as a genre is stuck in the 1920s and hasn't progressed since. This needs progression.

krautrock is a form of psych rock with drones and electronic experiments all over the place

>This needs progression.
So you didn't actually listen.

sorry mate but TV noise, other TV noise, other TV noise isn't interesting nor progressive. If I tone shift the same 2 bars and make a song from that, it'd be shit. Then if I did it for 14 minutes, itd be even worse, etc etc till you make a whole shitty album.

D R O O P I E S
upcoming show in PHILADELPHIA
songkick.com/concerts/29829764

droopies.bandcamp.com/releases
free download codes:
sdft-gl5p
j7rs-3ezt
6wlc-c7y7
droopies.bandcamp.com/yum
droopies.bandcamp.com/merch
currently mixing lp2...

Ok, so you didn't actually listen to our music cause we don't make Harsh Noise Wall

>Sounds too much like DG honestly, you're good but maybe play some of your own stuff.
Well, depends, some people don't really see the connection, some people do, some people say it's improved in a sense, some people say it's a dollar version of it. Either way, I can see all of those arguments having a point, at least to some extend. However, I don't approach a track with a Death Grips mindset, when I tried to do that it didn't work out, but all of my efforts up until the end of 2016 didn't really click, so it's very recent for me to actually shape some type of sound that makes sense for me, even though nobody is fully satisfied with the end result, but it's shit that a lot of artist struggle with. Thanks for the feedback though.
Regarding "Apologise", it is kinda Scott Walker-ish, but in a very amateur way, just like you stated, so having that in mind, I would suggest that you put at least some type of effort to make it sound a bit more cohesive. I get the whole lo-fi thing, I think everyone in these threads embodies that shit, which, to me, is cool, but try to at least make it sound a bit more presentable, or don't, I don't know how much you value your music and how passionate you are for that. It's really up to you. Hope I didn't sound like a dick.

Don't take the bait. He's a troll, mate.

Did you listen to his stuff?

>noise as a genre is stuck in the 1920s
It's noisecore. My only complaint about Christian Lovers would be the production/mastering
With that they would be better than the Gerogerigegege

Lol ya. He got me ;^)

We actually did got our good friend with mad recording equipment to record our new split, please check it out! Sounds way better then anything we've ever done.

>delet dis

You were right, hot damn

kjvalium.bandcamp.com/album/kj-valium-culmination

>harsh cyberpunk

I think it would be a good idea for you guys to progress into a sludge/powerviolence direction like Full of Hell, and use the "noise" for spicing up the music only.

Thanks Gub! I have been wondering about your thoughts on it haha. We should definitely collab on a split sometime in the future.

I don't like the idea of splits, actual collab is better

here's a song i wrote it's not on bandcamp yet tho

youtu.be/hVQWV8jO-Ac

thevexproject.bandcamp.com/track/waxwing
>Experimental
>Electronica
>Techno
>Ambient
>Foundsound

for sure. We got a couple of Scramz/Black Metal tracks recorded if you want to add your noise to them.

wyndwood.bandcamp.com/

>Acoustic
>Bedroom
>Emo

wattersonjams.bandcamp.com/album/feel-good-forever
>shoegaze/emo/dream pop
>noise drowned vocals
>songs about loss and abuse

Album's been out for around a week now, many thanks to everyone who has given it a listen. FFO: Astrobrite, Swirlies, Have a Nice Life

Will be back to do critiques in a few hours, till then, take my music. Thanks.

elemantraband.bandcamp.com/

>alternative rock/indie rock
>shoegaze/dream pop
>creamy and dreamy
>post punk
>FFO: Smashing Pumpkins, Built To Spill, The Cure, Dinosaur Jr, Prince, Sunny Day Real Estate

new EP on the way, I promise

production is strange but better than I thought it'd be. Nice chuggin' along progression in the first song. guitars are a bit fizzy to my ear though. warm um up somehow, maybe a touch of reverb. really like the interpol-esque guitar lead break too. overall a pretty goodsong. Nothing groundbreaking but that aint what you're going for. I dig it. pretty stuff for sure. I highly rec for all in this thread. only heard the first two songs but i'll keep listening. I wish you had a bit more power and confidence in your voice though

also hear some heavy slowdive influence

me:

Nice recs

hypergiantsasmr.bandcamp.com/album/e-c-h-o-e-s
>s p a c e b e a t

synesthesiarecords.bandcamp.com/track/fullphilla-reminiszenz-c-o-m-remix
A hip hop intrumental with some big ass bass

undogmatic.bandcamp.com/track/cydonia-jazz
Another cool one

evilear.bandcamp.com/releases
>neopsychedelia
>new age