I fucking hate my life, Sup Forums. About 3 years ago now I got hit on the highway by an older woman...

I fucking hate my life, Sup Forums. About 3 years ago now I got hit on the highway by an older woman, the crash killed her on impact and left my spine severed, leaving most of my body paralyzed below my sternum and my arms and neck extremely weakened. Since that day, my life has been absolute hell. I obviously couldn't keep my job (I worked in a factory) and my girlfriend pretty much told me she wasn't interested in staying with me anymore. My parents do pretty much everything for me now, including helping me change the diapers I must wear because of being rendered incontinent. I wouldn't say I ever had a god body, but being unable to work out at all is making me put on weight really quickly. I'll never get another girl to touch my dick, it doesn't even work anymore. I'm so fucking depressed, Sup Forums. I need to figure out ways to kill myself right now, bearing in mind that I don't have the strength to use a wheelchair or lift items heavier than 5-10 kg, and typing this out has taken me about 20 minutes.

Pic related, it's 3AM and my parents are asleep which means I'll be sitting in my own piss for at least a few more hours. Someone please help me.

ASL? How about insurance money 9

Your arms work? Play vidya. Watch movies. Read books. Then write about shit. Show your parents their labor isn't for nothing.

Sucks.

Too bad. Meaning that I don't feel too bad for you.

You ever see that video of that one tiger with completely destroyed jaw? It's a little sad, but then you remember that that's a murder machine that wouldn't think twice to eat you if it's hungry.

Stinks that you got incapacitated, but people are shit.

One less person in the gene pool, I suppose. Hope you die quickly and painlessly.

I'm 23 m usa, and I get enough to keep me alive but not enough to be rich.

I do shit like that but it isn't fulfilling to me knowing what I'm missing out on.

Fucking this. Stephen Hawkings got als and is now the greatest physicist alive. Sure he got depressed sometimes I bet but you've got your brain and that's ALL that counts.

there's literally nothing you can do if you can't move around freely and don't have access to perscription barbiturates. what are you going to do, drown in a cup of water?

How dare you insult this fragile person. I'll let you know I can hack, and right now I will be rerouting the md5 hash to your iP address. Prepare for the storm, fruitbat.

Well you did two things wrong in your live:

1) be American. Americans have SHIT social security

2) Drive a car. It's probably the most dangerous things you'll ever do. Take the train next time.

>search image on google
>no results found...

Good luck, user.

I just took my pants off and did some jumping jacks, nigger, I'm ready.

This post came up a few weeks ago word for word. Good luck with this bait.

Ohhh Randy Bo bandy!!!!!!

I'm still trying to figure out a way to kill myself obviously

You got a wheelchair?

i don't give two fucks about you

Preach

yes, but I have to be pushed around in it

I don't either

All do respect, I tend to have a callous bearing, but I'm curious; can't you seek out women with the same issues? I'm sure, it wouldn't be a deal breaker to a paraplegic women if you are too.

Also, a very realistic question given your situation, can you even feel your penis anymore or function sexually. I'm not trying to be mean, but at that point, what's the point? But I get that you want a woman in your life and still need the chemistry and companionship.

See, I've noticed the problem with people who have a trait that renders them undesirable; an amputation, a mental disorder, a genetic deformity, super severe acne and scarring, etc; is that they find it UNTHINKABLE to give someone with that same physical problem a chance. Maybe if parapeligics would date parapeligics, down's syndrome people would date other down's people, amputees would date amputees, people with severe acne would date thier own kind, etc; we wouldn't have the problem with damaged people going lonely. But they all tend to consider themselves to good to date men/women that have the same affliction.

And to a lesser extent, ugly/fat people even seem unlikely to date people as ugly/fat as themselves.

Our dating lives would be so much better, if we'd consider our leagues realistically and try to date within it.

Have you checked on dating forums about your condition? You can find a woman with the same problem as yours.

Is there some kind of training you can do to better your situation? To lose weight and maybe compensate a little for your handicap.

Try to find a job or atleast a hobby that might bring in some money:
Programmer, author, artist, contentcreator, anything.

Where do you live?

Man people like you are the reason why im never sad no one normal deserves to feel sad because hopeless fucks like you have it so much worse feelsbadman

I'm SURE, if you made a valiant effort at it. You could get the strength back in your neck and upper body and at least be able to use a wheelchair.

Most people who've had serious physical trauma just give up, and though you have a hard road to walk to get back to at least partially functional, I'm SURE you could get the point that you really are basically self sufficient if you want to be.

Though you will never get your lower body back, you must be able to settle for realistic goals.

I'm sure you could change yourself, dress, wash, use a wheelchair, and even go to college for some type of mental or bureaucratic work.

Your life isn't over. You don't have your legs. But if you want to turn into a vegetable, do so, be a coward..... but you out to be working out your upper body all you can, nonstop physical training, yes it will be hard, yes it will hurt.... but the dignity of being a basically self-sufficient person will be worth it.

Get your upper body back, that much is within reach (but it will gradually slide away if all you do is eat and sleep), be able to regain basic functionality, then maybe you can even see about college or work.

You could even learn something like law or engineering, something you could do if you applied yourself.

Or you can decay and decay some more. Life is about the struggle and you have a much harder one, but all is not lost.

Also, if you find yourself balooning up calories need to be cut way back. Since your body is going to use way less calories chances are something liek 1500 calories a day may be appropriate for your level of activity.

Don't become Jabba the hut as most paraplegics do.

Cheer up OP. I'm laying in my own piss in a diaper right now too. Then again, that's kinda my fetish... so yeah.

You know, people in your boat frequently become disability/workman's comp attorneys.

Just pointing that out.

If you applied yourself, things are not over. I'd advice to work out your upper body as much as you can. Go to college when ready.

Things to give you a sense of purpose.

How was your childhood?

This

OP, you can decay and kill yourself or you can make something out from your life

Normal and uneventful.

What is it with people that they try to convince someone with nothing that life is worth living? Did you guys not read the OP? OP probably would prefer living it, usually, so I'm assuming he thought a lot about this.
It's over for him even if it wouldn't be over for you.

OP, I would go with suffocation.
Drown yourself, hyperventilate and inhale a large piece of food, fall over face down in a pillow, any way you can cut off your air supply is a relatively quick, painless, an effective way to go.

Godspeed.

Proof with timestamp?
Kek

Could you save up for an electric one?

I dunno, OP... medicine is right on the verge of making incredible advancements for cripples like yourself. Would be a real shame if you were to kill yourself now and in 5 or 10 years a definitive cure is found.

Use your brain to better yourself. I can walk and fuck and move just fine and 95% of my time I spend on my ass reading and writing and playing vidya anyway. You should study investing/stock trading or medicine or law or something else interesting and brainy as long as you don't have to deal with girls or driving or whatever. Maybe you could even contribute to your own cure.

Eh kill yourself if you want, but it sounds stupid to me.

This. Also good luck OP. If it makes you feel any better, plenty of able bodied people are suicidal/depressed/hate their lives.

If you're a fag too I'm driving cross country in a couple weeks and will come over and play with your dick for you

Sounds like you're not trying hard enough. Instead of moping try to change.
Try to find and exercise to get back in shape, it's not impossible you just haven't given it enough effort. Try to find something you're good at like an instrument or hobby, anything really as long as you're good and just keep practising. There are groups and people who can help you with this sort of thing.

Just because you're crippled doesn't mean you should be a faggot and pussy out think of how your parents would feel, surely they care you about you if they change your fucking diapers.

>tfw this sounds like your life but your fully abled

OP is probably asleep but here's a bump

The things is a lot of faggots go through with suicide and survive say they immediately regretted it or that they realized how they could have fixed their problems.

If you're willing to kill yourself shouldn't you at least be willing to give life another chance?

Just trying to talk sense in case he might change his mind, you never know sometimes that is all person standing on a ledge needs.

Never forget, OP, that at least you aren't a nigger.

end it
stream it
dont be a pussy wheelman

Christ, OP... whatever you decide to do, good luck, man.

Personally, I would start writing, or learn about a subject and try to become proficient.

he was already brilliant though.
this guy was just a regular joe and now he has a shitty existence.
he's not just depressed. he's in mental anguish.
OP, grow pot and watch youtube videos all day. make your parents get contact high while you laugh, eat junk food and cant feel your own farts.