Did someone screencap the guy claiming that he gets paid to post "how can whites men compete" threads?

Did someone screencap the guy claiming that he gets paid to post "how can whites men compete" threads?

Bump

Bump

Bump

Blumping for interest

i mean... i could see more.

Bump

>that cleanup guy
>all the feels

Bump

Nope, pretty sure you're making that up because your fragile ego gets triggered every time you see that thread and you wish there were some shill behind it

It's actually a thing that's been going on for a while now. This isn't the first time proof has been shared. Someone put it to an algorithm once and was able to predict what time and exactly what was posted for like the next three threads.

is it the russians?

Well i got this...

I knew something was up. Every fucking time I go to those threads asking why this is posted 500 times a day and get no response. That explains it.

Thanks!

Not actually the one I was looking for

"Oh shit its that time again, gotta take a break from my work and post it!"
"Oh shit, its 2 in the morning, gotta set my alarm clock incase i fall asleep, 3 o clock in the morning is when the post is due"

Yea right, or maybe youre just easily triggered

It's obviously scripted, dipshit

Obviously conspiracy theorist.
How many UFO's have you seen today?

I don't think it's a conspiracy.

I think it's the product of socially retarded losers with an aptitude for computers and software getting caught up in petty bullshit like board rivalries because they barely have a life outside of their basements.

Suddenly seems plausible though, huh

I don't get why they think they're on a mission. Sup Forums is already as described in his post. Which is logical when you think about it. Half of Sup Forums is Sup Forums.