Sour Diesel is the only strain worth smoking you faggots

Sour Diesel is the only strain worth smoking you faggots

Keep smoking that asshair and calling it "a hybrid bro"

kys

>being this much of an elitists about something so stupid

I bet next you're going to say there's no such thing as modern damascus steel.

Salvia officinalis'd

God I hate weed faggots. I've smoked my fair share but never once felt compelled to exert my superior strain bullshit. Get a personality. You're worse than the make believe gender Tumblr faggots.

That looks like a pile of fungus or mouldy Asian salad.

That shit is nasty.

As if Sour Deezz even compares to LAWD Sherbet or White Fire Alien. Sour deez haha Fucking pleeb tier

>make believe gender Tumblr faggots.
decent analogy, except there's only two genders and numerous strains of cannabis, but the gist of your comment is good.

Did you just assume my weed strain?

>thinking what you get is the strain the dealer tells you
>not realizing girl scout cookies is better
>being retarded
WTF do I know, I'm just a fly trap.

Would you say you were...

>TRIGGERED!!!

??

I prefer blue dream myself, killer flavor/smell and it gets me up there

>dealer

o-oh you must live in a non legal state.

DUDE WEED LMAO

>The im new to weed starter kit feat. OP the faggot

Got my hands on some white widow last weekend. Shit was so cash.

Alaskan thunder fuck.

If it ain't white, it ain't right.

My dealer is always banging on about how this strain is better than that and how one high is different to the next. I think she's full of shit.

Had two edibles yesterday and greened it too hard to smoke again for a while so now im kicking back with methamphetamine and scotch. Whats everyone else up to tonight?

OP isnt a faggot this time... wow. Or im just as gay as op but sourdiesel is my all time favorite back in the day next to trainwreck. Dont smoke anymore for my job. Been 4 years.

man I wish I could get high off edibles. I ate 100mg cookie and got nothing

I dunno man, I had a pretty shit time.
Got pretty high for a while, passed out for the night and woke up feeling like absolute shite. Pulled over on my way home and started vomiting up this Fluro yellow froth.

Once the thought of it doesn't make me sick i think ill just stick to my pipe. Fist time i've greened it in 5 years of daily smoking though. My dealer made these incredibly strong muffins and let me tell you, eat enough and you will be high.

my next step is taking a 300mg and hopefully get high. I've never greened but been damn near close so i'm always curious as to how someone can get so high they vomit

Sour D is the first weed i ever smoked
Good shit but no where near the best.

So was i, which is part of the reason i ate two when one floored me. Its extremely unpleasant and i don't recommend.

Should i go attempt to get stoned? add to the toxic coctail of drugs i've already got going? the thought makes me sick but im gonna have to get over it at some point.

I only grow SD, Cheese, and GDP.

I just picked up some Skywalker, pretty damn good.

Only smoking one strain, that's fucking sad tbh. I bet you don't even grow it yourself either lol fucking pathetic kids

>thread

They don't work for me either, but I've had a mouth spray once and that made me blast off to space.

just take a small hoot and ease into it

oh no I smoke other strains. that's how I know sour d is the best

Kek