Ask me anything about Islam, Sharia or Islamic History

Ask me anything about Islam, Sharia or Islamic History.

I won't act like a lying apologist.

***No moderate Muslims allowed in this thread***

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VfXzz68OJwI
youtube.com/watch?v=_FdnA4SyYzE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are you a terrorist?

Images of Muhammad are haram you munafik

Nope

This is Ali not Muhammad

Fuck Islam, dirty pigs

what the fuck is a moderate muslim? And we all know about islamic history, all you nignogs do is holy war.. everyone else got over it, holy war is so last century.

"the fuel of the fire is men and stones."

what does that mean, pls?

Shia or Sunnia?

has islam historically had a worse impact on the world than christianity

The 'fire' is hell

Nice question

Moderate Muslims are faggots who think that killing fags and stoning Adulterers isn't a part of Islam and that Islam is a religion of peace.

That hell is filled with sinners and stones that are flung at them

.. but why stones? what did they do to be condemned to hell? they just sit there and keep my fish pond together.

Are you allowed to lie to non Muslims.
Is your overall goal to spread to foreign lands, convert, breed and take over their lands then go to New lands.

Sunni (Hanafi) in matters of Law
Sufi in matters of Heart
Shia in matters of Fitna Period

The Prophet said, "Listen and obey (your chief) even if an Ethiopian whose head is like a raisin were made your chief."
The Hadith, Volume 1, Book 11, Number 662

is that why Trump got elected?

shhh dont let on we know their plan

>Are you allowed to lie to non Muslims.
If my life depends on me lying, then yes. Otherwise, no.

Yes and yes.

Nope. Abbasids managed to preserve Greek and Roman sciences.

Christianity destroyed the Fucking Roman Empire! And it couldn't prevent the Dark Ages. The West only prospered after Voltaire and other libtards separated Christianity from governance.

Can you give me any astronomy history? Mudslimes were some of the best back in the day and I'd love to hear some stories about it, religious or otherwise

How did Sharia law come about? Did Mohamed, bacon fat and Jew menstrual blood be upon him, have a direct hand in it? Tell me about "dimatude" (spelling?)

Why do you guys hate dogs?

Lieing is a sin and is only permitted when you fear for your life according to Sunnis. Shi'as say that one can lie to conceal their political beliefs under Sunni tyranny ( Caliphs treated those who supported the Descendants of the prophet as Traitors so the religious leaders permitted Shi'as to pretend to support the tyrannical Caliphs.

Yes, our goal is to p
Spread to the world ,through legal and respectable means, what we believe is the best way of life, political ideology and philosophy.

I always thought that was Obama

The prophet only gave us laws regarding stoning adultery and beating drunkards.

The laws regarding Fornication, Murderer, Bodily harm, Theft and False accusation of Fornication/Adultery are found in the Quran ( Word of Allah )

The other laws are derived by religious scholars having a meeting and using the already known Punishments to derive a punishment for the new crime (e.g. Wether abortion is permitted or not). If that is not possible then the judge uses his own logic to derive a Punishment

Of course now adays, the Meeting of Scholars can be replaced by a national Assembly akin to that of Iran.

We don't. In fact a dog once pissed in the Prophet's mosque so his companions were about to beat the dog but the prophet stopped them and washed the desecrated place himself.

And in an anecdote he said that a sinner had all his sins forgiven because he saw a thirsty dog and Drew some water from a well and gave it to the dog in his shoe.

It's just that Muslims believe that we have to wash our hands after we touch them and we have to wash our clothes if they're licked by a dog or are in contact with a wet one. We can also not allow dogs into our homes.

Ooo a picture with something written in bright colours!

Can't deny that.

what is the equivalent of "merry christmas/happy new year" for Ramadan? I have always wondered how to wish someone well on this occasion, but I don't know what sounds normal.

Whats up with the 2 Muhammad thing?

it's actually pronounced Muhammad 2: The Electric Boogaloo

DAMN

did the evil fucking satan son MoooooooooooooUUUUUUHAMMED even reflect himself while he fucked aishas ass?

make dis video for you.
youtu.be/VfXzz68OJwI

Eid Mubarak

What?

I think youre Confusing Ali and Muhammad?

White guy here, I lived near some decent muslims and several of my close friends are liberal muslims. I hate Christians more to be honest, they've done more negative things to my country.

How are seen in the muslim world the christian crusades of the mid ages?

Do you belive Islam needs reformation?
Do you belive sharia is a good system of law?
Do you belive in child marriage?
Do you want to hurt or kill people that dont belive in Islam aswell?
Do you belive a child molester is the prothet of god himself?

Violent Jews

Deus Vult!
youtube.com/watch?v=_FdnA4SyYzE

How many goats did Mohammed fuck? I mean realistically? I know he fucked 5 year olds... But I mean... like... Goats... How many?

This offend you op? Also Muhammad was a pedo

baby