soundcloud.com/exorelations/bm-1
youtube.com/watch?v=2kOIVzCYnqM
youtube.com/watch?v=irlvwhY7oJM
youtube.com/watch?v=c8vUs7J9cHQ
soundcloud.com/exorelations/simplefolk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post raw black metal

bampp

I've been really into the 90's Norwegian scene. I've checked out Darkthrone, Mayhem, and Burzum. Is Immortal worth getting into? Do they have any essential albums?

Yes, Sons of Northern Darkness is what I consider their best, most fans say In the Heart of Winter, damned in black and all their early shit was great to. All Shall Fall is alright but a little boring after a while.

Finland has been the BM country to beat for like 10 years now in every regard.
Clean and melodic BM, crude and lo-fi BM, weird experimental shit, they excel at all of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Np7b4yNd64w
youtube.com/watch?v=iLpOMYqCYFg
youtube.com/watch?v=eY9YCR6X7JA
youtube.com/watch?v=fQ8iXRQvoqw
youtube.com/watch?v=V_2gZr7lnKM
youtube.com/watch?v=asJUtZ6vld8
youtube.com/watch?v=CevhyZBZmqk

France is a close second though, with Poland not far behind.

3 Inches of Blood isn't really black metal, at best they have BM-influenced vocals

youtube.com/watch?v=Sh5Qg2QsBLY

Battles in the North and Pure Holocaust are dank

youtube.com/watch?v=ynbrwSKzIoY

I tried making a dumb bm/chiptune fusion track
tell me how much you hate it:
soundcloud.com/exorelations/bm-1

i would say i enjoy chiptune as well as bm but this one deserves a shot in the neck

youtube.com/watch?v=2kOIVzCYnqM

3 inches of blood? what the fuck

what? not enough?

thanks
I'll try to do better next time

you're welcome
maybe try listening to sid metal like machinae supremacy to get some inspiration

and to keep the thread from dying:
youtube.com/watch?v=irlvwhY7oJM

I still think Swiss is not getting enough love from BM fans.

What's the best Horna album? My favorites are Envaatnags Eflos Solf Esgantaavne and Sanojesi Äärelle. But I have not heard all of their music yet.

Probably Sanojesi Äärelle
If you're into Corvus' vocals, check out Korgonthurus
youtube.com/watch?v=c8vUs7J9cHQ
They had one of the best albums of 2015

Ahh hell yeah man I love Corvus. I heard TotalSelfHatred it's great.

>France and Russia
Aside from Blazebirth Hall what BM does Russia really even have?

Ukraine arguably has better output.

Its funny how finland only later became a productive black metal country. Countries like poland have had demos coming along since the very early 90s and bands like infernum, veles, besatt, saltus and graveland paved the way for the slavic black metal style. I guess all finland had was like beherit and azazel. Please someone correct me.

I made this simple generic folk bm-style track
it's more just to ground myself in something other than the nonsense crap on that other track than it is supposed to be a song in its own right, but I figured you might be interested in checking it out: soundcloud.com/exorelations/simplefolk

it's one part that plays 4 times and a part that plays twice, then it just loops

still not great but i think it's a step up from the other one
i mean, i'm just trying to figure out how to go about things and trying to find a sound for this project n shit

Both are shit-tier BM countries. It's either boring atmoshit or autists chanting about Hitler.
Yeah, it's kinda odd how Finland's early output has nothing to do with its output today.

Wat?

France has more than atmo, and Blazebirth is actually quite good BM, it's just...all that Russia really has that's of note.

I'm really unhappy with the increasing role Raev is having in the dungeon synth facebook group. He's kind of a moron.

What's the story here?

Also...link me famalam?

Russia and Ukraine, not France.

what the fuck has been up with Varg this week? The guy sounds like the white version of We Wuz Kangz. Guy has no clue about genetics or human origins Im positive

>Celtic Frost Monotheist

AND PIERCE ME ARSE

AND WHY IS HE ALWAYS WORKING ON HIS TRUCK OR FIXING SOME CHAINSAW OR SOME SHIT WHILE FILMING???

Seriously.

To demonstrate the slowly crumbling "civilization" and the unreliability of modern technologies and conveniences that most people cannot get by without.

Virtue signalling

EQUIMANTHORN
EQUIMANTHORN
EQUIMANTHORN
EQUIMANTHORN

WOMAN OF DAAAARK DESIIIIIIREEEEEESS
ELIZABETH BATHOOOORYYYY

You know... I know this isn't going to sound very grim... But I fucking love you guys sometimes. Hahaha

M8l8th isn't BM

facebook doot com/groups/862116333822619/

Here's the group.

There isn't much of a story. One of the founders left recently because the LOL DEUS VULT christian cosplayers have started working their way into the scene and a rising presence of ns sentiment. Meanwhile Raev, another moderator, is kind of encouraging it and he's just sort of an obnoxious dick in general. I don't think anyone really likes him. I wish Canrith had full control of the group.

I NEED RIFFS