Me and my gf broke up a while ago now, maybe 4 months

Me and my gf broke up a while ago now, maybe 4 months.

I want to stay friends with her but I cant help but think of her with other guys.

She said she hasnt done anything and wont for a while but I cant help but think of it.

Will this feeling go away guys? What do I do?

Didn't you already do this thread?

she was the one on the left

Win her back faggot! Hire someone to mug her, then come out of nowhere and "Save" her...

that big girl is doing it for me

Don't stay friends, there are enough people in the world to be friends with. It's not healthy for your mental state and if/when she ever dates anyone else you'll always feel like a bitch/cuck.

Move on.

Take a random sampling of her pictures and photoshop jizz all over her face. Masturbate to them daily. Soon, you're conditioned to the fact that she's ultimately a whore and it won't bother you anymore. Worked for me.

do you think that would work?

Oh god, the autism

Please kys

To OP, get over it you beta. There's more than one fish in the sea and they're all eager for dick.

Fucking normies when will they learn

I dont think she is a whore though

That's not the point of this exercise. The point is your feels will fade faster.

I did it with my gay lover of 7 years now when when we met and we've been strong ever since.
Nah.

That's the reason she broke up with you, she realized you were bitchmade and got better dick from Henry the neighborhood white dude

the feeling will never go away.

stop trying to cling onto something that is broken

cut it clean, it will hurt for a few months but then something new will happen and you'll laugh at yourself for caring so much at the time.

in the meantime, distract yourself with work or take up a new hobby, hitting the gym or starting something like running/cycling is great because it'll get you turbofit for any new ladies.

God speed.

Not in a million years. Move on fucktard. We have all done it. Some more than others. Or maybe stay friends. Going through what i have seen id say maybe seeing her fuck all those guys will break your child heart and you will boost up the lasser of adulthood and have a better grasp of what women are. Hoes and tricks. Your choice. Either way you will turn out like most of us and be emotionless with them like shits supposed to be

that isnt me though.

Clean break. Don't speak to her, don't think of her. You can be friends some time in the future when you feel better. Maybe.

Let her go OP.

Why did yall break up can you fix it? If not let her be once she gets a boyfriend its all over forever forever forever forever forever

She said she wouldnt do that though

IS that her actual chin? Did you not be tempted to make "chin up!" jokes all the time?

She doesnt have a boyfriend now no.

Turn around and walk away , never look back.
You don't want to be friends you want her back so stop fucking kidding yourself.
Go no contact , full no contact.
If she contacts you don't text or speak on phone for more than 2-3 texts , messages or minutes on then phone and arrange a definate date (preferably at your place)
Chill out , have fun and hook up.
Also stop being a fucking faggot and trying to get yourself in the friendzone.
Leave her alone and stop acting like a bitch , all you are doing is turning her off by begging for friendship.

Be strong and get over her or you'll regret your pussy actions the rest of your life.

I think I still really like her though

>This

> She said she hasnt done anything

Shes lying.

wise words

Of course you do, she was your gf. WAS. Now she is not and you have to accept that. Stop hoarding her pics for one. Stop making threads about her. Do something else. Play vidya, go lift heavy things, get drunk with mates and go on the pull. But cut off all contact with her.

Also, keep yer chin up!

what do you mean?

You don't need a boyfriend t get fucked twice a week on tinder

I dont think she has tinder tbh

Which is why you have to walk away and never look back.
It's a hard pill to swallow but the only chance of getting her back is to walk away and allowing her to come to you on her own.
Move on with your life and if she reaches out in the future make a definite date on the spot.
She's probably fucking another dude right now or at least talking to them and the more you try to keep her in your life the faster you will push her onto another guys cock who's acting like an alpha and not a whinney insecure bitch faggot.
Start dating other girls and move the fuck on.

Lol just because she said she isnt gonna do it doesnt mean she's actually telling the truth.

she's probably fucking that nigger

Alright, as someone who is very good friends with his ex, I'll give you advice besides "drop her and cut contact".

You want to stay friends with your ex? Get used to the idea of her fucking other guys. Get comfortable with it. Not in a cuck way, in a "she's a fucking adult and she's going to find a dick she wants to ride". I don't care what she "says" she's going to do, she's going to find another guy, probably sooner rather than later.

If you can't man up and deal with that, then you need to man up and cut contact with her.

she goes to a lot of parties and its just hard to keep those thoughts out of my mind now.

LOL look guys its OP in the background. Neckbearded fat cuck

Why should they matter to you? She is NOT your gf and she is free to fuck whatever she wants, as are you. Stop posting about her and delete all those pics you have (you may keep the nudes).

SHE. IS GOING. TO FUCK OTHER GUYS.

Get over it.

thats not me haha

Hows the friendzone treating you faggot?
You hoping once all the alpha male bulls wreck her pussy she'll finnally realise what a nice guy you are and fall inlove with you again like in the movies??
Kek

why does she look like Dion Phaneuf

I absolutely understand, what you're feeling. Had the same..
Posting her nudes in this thread will help you to loose thease thaughts

>Big Phil

Are ye Irish lad?

I dont think im friendzoned, I think we might stil go out again at some point.

nigga

sage this shit

Lol good luck with that. She's probably deepthroating some dude right now slobbing all over his dick.

Op don't listen to these autists. It will pass. It always does.

If you feel that she is worth it, then you should try and get back with her. If you feel that by doing that it'll just make things more difficult and more awkward between you, hence scuppering any chance in the future with her, find another female and start talking to her. You'll very rapidly start forgetting about her.

I was the one who broke up with her because she was too clingy and I moved 8 hours away for school. She has a new boyfriend now but I still manage to manipulate her into all but fucking me every break. But yeah, pretend you actually know shit about girls with your redpill "alpha male" bullshit.

Mate, he wasn't talking to you, you sad faggot.

She doesnt seem like that kind of person does she?

>might stil go out again at some point
No. Let it go faggot. It's ogre.

Did you two have sex? If so, yes, she is.

Next time you talk to her act like a man and say
"look I think you're fucking great and would love to see you again but i've got no interest in being just friends so if you change your mind and wanna have some fun and hook give me a shout"
Then NO FUCKING CONTACT.

Tongue out selfies... Nah you're right op shes a saint goodluck lmao.

I'm beginning to think we've all been trolled. No fucking way he can actually be serious here.

>She has a new boyfriend now but still manage to manipulate her into all but fucking me every break

Wow you sound like such a man, not a friendzoned beta male faggot at all.

FUCK. OTHER. GIRLS. ASAP.
Thats why you give a shit, if you put your dick in other bitches, maybe hotter bitches, you wouldnt give a shit what she does.
I do it every time i get dumped and those cunts always comes back. I know they were super fucked but i dont give a shit, i know i fucked better girls than them, and that the guys they fucked werent even half as good as me, and if i want i can get a new bitch in a week. Every girl wants dick more than a dude wants pussy
Grow up, fuck other girls, get your mind busy with something actually important, the pussy you use for relief isnt important AT ALL

>What do I do?
For once HIMYM wasn't shit on this topic.
Barney says the problem after breakups is that you still have her tits/body stuck in your head.
Once it's gone, you feel fine.
He also says, the male brain can only store such and so many different tits.
Therefore: Get other women, see other tits and fuck some.
By that way you push her tits back further in your mind until they fall out.

It sounds like a retarded teen advice, but works, trust a 27 y/o user.

Every girl is a slut, dont get attached to your pets boy

Oh and another thing:
You need to reach that point where you realise:
"I would have never experienced this awesome thing with "
Whatever it is. Sex, adventure/trip, meeting people, whatever floats your goat.

And don't sweat the 4 months. Sometimes it takes longer, sometimes shorter.

Still more pussy (or, head I guess) than you're getting.

This pasta is old as fuck

I think I have found her tinder. I guess this is a bad thing :(

Just keep her around. Bury your feelings and eventually you can have on and off 'casual' sex with her. But at the same time you can still fuck other girls but fulfill your emotional needs with her

it's what im doing atm and im fucking miserable :)

I fucked one of my ex's tuesday and have another ex comming over later to bang and I dont use manipulation because im not a faggot and just act like a man.
Enjoy the pitty head from your ex whos also a cheating whore apparently haha

kek

fucked my ex the other night too brother
'stay friends' lol..

Seriously tho, get your own shit together focus on your life and that shit will fade quick, go hit up other bitch and get your goals together go to the gym work your ass off for the cash then your going to realize one day your not even thinking of her. and dont keep in touch until your at that point, if she contacts you just say ur busy for a while or on your way out. thats my white knight awnser now post her nudes if you got em DONE, NEEEEXXT bs life drama

Yea she is on the way-of-COCK, now.

She wants to get banged like a slut.