Fucking just found out that my gf was actually born a male

Fucking just found out that my gf was actually born a male
2 years of hormone therapy or whatever
>we've been going out for 2 months
>finally gonna get to fuck but she tells me that she has something to tell me and that its serious
>oh fuck
>think that she wants to break up
>start thinking up of what to say
>do i tell her her that I care about her and try to convince her to stay and give me another chance
>or play it cool and dont act like a desperate loser and tell her that its her decision and just let her go
but instead
>I have something to show you
>puts hands in "unzip position"
>at this point I no longer think that she wants to break up
>think, maybe she doesnt shave and thats what she wants to tell me
>promise you wont hate me
>uhhh wut
>she quickly unzips her pants and lowers underwear and her cock pops out
>i let out a loud: WHAT THE FUCK! and step back in shock
>WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT YOU FREAK?!
>I quickly realize what i said and immediately feel bad about it
>she bursts into treats and runs out the room
> I feel like a jerk
she went home and im here still trying to decide what i want to do.
pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WlRc_plUUBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Obvious b8 but I'll bite.

He lied to you for 2 months. You can't come back from that.

>She

Should i say it?
Nah, let's see how the thread goes.

He is a freak. Don't ever contact that mentally unstable piece of shit ever again.

>>she bursts into treats and runs out the room

At least you got treats though.

funny picture OP where did you found it?

Oh wait.. You are blind, I suppose...

Post pics of it, so we can see what tricked you

if shes super hot, just suck her cock and make her promise never to tell anyone. Then let her fuck you daily.

Back to faggot

Also
>she

OHH MY

This

Assuming this isn't bait (which it is, based on "questionable content" memes)

If you actually care about this person enough to look past the genitals they were both with, as in you have a deep connection with their personality that allows you to convince yourself to go beyond your comfort zone in terms of physical intimacy, then the best thing you can do is to call and apologize. Let this person know that you weren't ready, but that you care about them and you want to give it a try.

Don't let either SJWs or alt-right faggots meme you into submission. Make a decision like an individual and avoid group-think on either side.

It's not a girlfriend, it's a boyfriend.

There are no chicks with dicks, only guys with tits. There is no future in that relationship.

Apologize, but bail dude.....it's not a chick, it's a FUCKING GUY, don't be a faggot.

2 months and you havent tried to fuck? youre a faggot so this is perfect for you stay the course

Post a picture, that's what you need to do.

Then we can give proper advice.

I expected more anger from that story 3/10
did not incite emotion at all.
work on your story telling OP
also correct your grammar, He*

what the fuck do I call her then?
dudes, she looks like a girl, cute voice and everything, I thought she was a good girl thats why the most we did was give each other small pecks on the lips and stuff :/

I second this.
Also, apologize even if you don't want to stay with the person, pussy.

Except OP is ALWAYS a faggot

This.

You call "her" a he. He has a cock,there fore he's a dude. Stop deluding yourself.

yes, this.

You're making it sound like bait, fuck you.

Call her and apologize for being retarded, doesn't matter what you decide to do about the relationship.

Are you fucking stupid? That's how you'd react after 2 months of being lied to and under the total impression of having somebody genuine in front of you when it's the opposite?

You must be into traps or into dudes

I'd say both

There's a trick-or-treat joke in there somewhere.

this

Duuuuuude, you hooked up with a tranny

Fuck off, this ain't real

>her cock pops out
and 'her' dick was bigger then yours... That's your problem op... you little faggot

nice b8... copypasta? maybe?

Do you like """her""", like i mean you're clearly conflicted about this if you came her for advice.

Tell her you were just really suprised and didint know how to react. Apologize. Are you still into her you think?

this is from when she(he) was 17.5 about a month after we started going out.

You can give me her number, I would love to cuddle her and make her feel much better.

You're right to be surprised. She definitely should have told you much earlier. BUT... I'd still fuck.

whats wrong with his neck that adams apple is far right looks like tumor

Sounds like some serious bullshit, but I'll play along

If you still have "feelings" for "her", then you should really take some time to examine your own headspace and really, really fucking think about your "feelings" for "her". Because that's some HUGE fucking baggage you're talking about picking up.

Take your time to do that first and then call "her" in a few days. If "she" can't understand that you'd be upset, angry, shocked, etc, etc, and needed time to wrap your head around that giant fucking mound of news she pulled out on you, then not only does "she" have a dick, your potential gf is also a mentally unstable moron.

Bullshit thats a real girl

Oh fuck yeah I'd smash. I'd spread that asshole wide open.

Same

This, definitely. Give it some thought and figure out your own boundaries. You sound like a decent guy, so I'm sure you'll take her feelings into account.

would fuck...

A dude, call him a faggot for trying to go easy road, instead of dealing with his problems and becoming a man

Holy shit dude

Really looks like a chick... dump him anyways

Otherwise it'd be like dating a cloaked dude you anal wart

I would wreck her like Paul Walker's porche

Damn, these things are getting more realistic every day. I guess, fuck it if you're into that shit. And then burn it to death so it can't reproduce.

I feel like there are better ways to come out about your gender than just whipping it the fuck out.
Especially if the person you're dating hasn't shown any signs of enjoying dick.

you'd have to decide how far down that rabbit's hole you want to go

I'd probably play with it for a while before taking it out and leaving it in the woods

Nice feet

>Fucking just found out that my gf was actually born a male

you're gay because you didn't spot the unerasable male hints (that is, hands, jaw, Adam's apple and so on)

who fucking recognized her and texted her?
what the fuck??
hould have know better than to post on this shithole fuck you guys
now she hates me
had to fuckign google how to delete Sup Forums posts
fuck you guys for real

Why is it gone?

XD if this is real Sup Forums has made me happy

Your fault for posting her face retard

>she

Small pecks? That's gay

Someone did you a favor, either that or b8

the fact is, IT lied to you for two straight months and however long before that up until you first met. You think they won't lie to you again if you stay with them? Don't call it a fag and move on to real pussy that you so desperately need to forget about this whole ordeal.

While OP is obviously the lying faggot he's always been, as a hypothetical 'what do you do if...' kind of thing, I'd personally try fucking them and see how my body reacts to it.

Personally I've already had a MMF threesome and tried fucking a Trap once, and both times the actually reality of it being a dude, the obvious build differences, wrong genitals and fucking awful smell, has killed my boner instantly, but I'd be curious as to whether someone on hormones for a long enough time to have feminine physiology would be something I'd enjoy fucking.

You don't date the mentally ill though. Even if they can fix their body to match what their mind insists it should be instead of the reality they can't accept, the trauma and damaged worldview will always be there.

I will date her.

Guess the dick ain't a deal breaker though?

what the fuck did i miss?!

KEK

Hly fucking kek, did anyone save the image?

OP, calm the fuck down, that was a dude. If you want to fuck a dude, there will be plenty of other dudes in the future who will be willing to fuck you and dress up as a chick or whatever the fuck else you are into.

From now on just do this if you're not 100% sure
youtube.com/watch?v=WlRc_plUUBk

It's wrong for anyone to demand you feel bad about not wanting to be with a man! It's your right. Stop being a milquetoast- you don't want to be with a man, so leave

Why would you post her face? Fucking retard, you just had to apologize and then take some time to think. Moron.

Likely story, even if this was sincere you just don't trust Sup Forums Sup Forums of all places with serious shit. Kek

I'd fuck her.
Anal all the time ;)

Kek

Oh and don't go deleting your pics of your boyfriend op. That's not nice

did someone reverse image search this? let's get him in the thread

she's cute. I'd fuck him, I'd even go for the reach around if he played nice.
Where does she live OP, if he hates you I'll take a crack

THAT THING HAS A DICK?! Fuck man, he's hotter than my GF.

she's pretty hot.

i'd suck her off, OP.

How big is it?

I found out the hottie I took home was a trap the same night. "She" guarded "her" crotch and loved sucking my cock. I forced "her' down and reached up "her" skirt. I was surprised to find out "she" was a he. I never got tricked before. He curled up like he was expecting a well-earned fag beating. I reached into my nightstand and grabbed the lube. I stripped him the rest of the way and lubed up his butt, girls rarely like assplay and I knew fags love it. He didn't resist. When I started plowing him he said shit like "not so rough", "slow down", etc and I shut him up with saying "You fags love this shit, shut up and pretend you are a girl." It took me a while because I already came in his mouth to finish again. I use him when I strike out at the bar or I'm dumped again for "being an asshole." He's my favorite cum dumpster and I'm straight. I tolerate him jerking it because he needs to get off on my using him, only fair.

How fucking retarded are you? Don't ever post pictures of people you know on Sup Forums.

Did "she" burst into treats when "she" got the text?

Yes I saved it

She's cute dude like wtf man, but i can see why you were weirded out by her whipping a dick out.

Just explain that it was surprising to you, you're sorry for over reacting like that but you still wanna be with her.

I'd fuck her/him/whatever

you're gay, tho

Not gonna lie, if i was drunk enough, i would ram my dick in that. That's a total stealth trap right there.

like a boss.

I search for results on TinEye,got nada

This

thats 100% gay but I'd do the same shit so I guess everyone here is gay as fuck

check'd trips

what the fuck, I deleted it
dude please delete it, she was still 17 in that picture so delete it please. mods?
im trying to apologize to her but whoever DMd her isnt making things any easier....

This is samefagging or is b full of cock smokers?

I'd definitely try fucking them. Shame about the psychological condition and lack of a vaginally, but as a hypothetical trans girl, since I still think OP is lying every moment he's not jerking guys off, that's definitely feminine enough to be attractive to straight guys until the old trouser snake slithers forth.

Damn dude imagine you make her kill herself man, suicide rate for trannies are high af.