Been wanting to see my friend naked for a while. she's been friends with my gf and I for years...

been wanting to see my friend naked for a while. she's been friends with my gf and I for years. do you guys think I should ask her for nudes?

No you fucking idiot

yes and post screenshots

OP here, my friend does love me to death

And you think your gf will approve that?

yes ask her for nudes now with proof

Definitely. Don't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise, they are just losers that never had the balls to do this kind of thing themselves.

Also, be sure to post her reaction afterwards - I'm 10000% sure everything will go as planned!

yeah you should, post the convo/nudes

Never hurts to ask...

no defiantly not

My friend and I have some sexual tension though and I feel like seeing her naked will help me get over her

>Not realizing that idea is fucking retarded on your own
You obviously don't have a gf, I doubt you have ever even talked to a girl.

>be female
>a femfriend's bf asks for nudes

pick one:
a) sue him for sexual harassment
b) give him nudes so that he spreads them on the internets 4chans Sup Forumss forever

You should really consider suicide you virgin faggot.

OR ... do it but regardless post nudes of your gf

>being this new
Teach me how to lurk senpai

Sauce pls?

So this girl could just tell your gf that you asked for nudes and then you'd lose both of them? Hmm...

>send her stupid normie memes
>slowly change it into send nude memes
>get nudes
>post update here

>2017
>Still denouncing newfags
First, no, I'm not "new", but certainly I'm not as old as your cheeto powdered ass
If you're an oldfag and still get on this site you are a sad strange little man, and I pitty you

No you noob, manouver circumstances until you can get access to her computer and do some magic.. or at the very least unlocked iPhone (then can do a full backup to ur PC via USB and then use something like PhoneRescue to fully enumerate the backup files). If you directly ask her you risk losing any opportunity if it fucks shit up.. honestly, you seem like a total pussy by nature and probably have a withdrawn/cowering demeanor. Most likely this thread and the acting out of the possibility of this happening is the most you can handle and probably complete ecstasy to you.. still worth a shot though

the thing is that she is more my friend than my gfs. she's very flirtatious with me and I'm positive that if I broke up with my gf, we would be fucking. i just don't want to leave my gf, but im thinking of my friend constantly

Then get the nudes d00d.
then post them and we will tell you if shes worth it

Maybe start pushing a little bit.. Ask her if you can trust her, if she considers you to be closer friends than her and your gf.. make her feel like you're confiding in her, say some shit here and there alluding to you being unhappy in your relationship but being trapped, etc. Maybe you could lead it to a place where you could plan with her for her to come over and sleep over like she would be hanging with your gf but then ask her to stay up and come out by you once your gf is finally asleep

Emphasize to her, as a preface to the beginnings of ranting about the gf situation, that you really need someone to talk to and that its important she keeps it just between you two or else it would really fuck things up for you.. don't come on too hard or too fast with it though, make it seem as it naturally would. But if you can get to that point with her you'd be down to the ten yard line.. definitely let her flirtatiousness keep coming and encourage it, fire back at her increasingly as you execute the aforementioned part to protect from going into the friendzone by mistake and set yourself up for the final goal

ask her to suck your dick while you're at it

If she's been friends with you and your gf for years, seeing ner nude in person will probably just happen.
Asking her for nudes could and relations and friendships, but doesn't she hang out at your place?
I've seen probably a dozen or more of my gfs friends full nude, changing for the club, crashing over for the night, hot tub etc.

don't be retarded, you'll just make shit complicated and you'll probably regret it once you inevitably leave your gf for her, don't be an idiot, I wish someone had told me not to be as autistic as you are about to be when I was in your shoes.

Also it would be helpful to try and modify and normalize her view of the possibility of you guys hooking up behind your gf's back. You'd have to really think it through to time those types of suggestions just right so it doesn't come across as odd or off, but essentially you would want to minimize everything about it.. playing it down, maybe saying shit like you guys have had sort of an open relationship and have never viewed it as a big deal (maybe set the stage for this by bringing it up in the form of a rant, something about her not telling you right after like 'you [and your gf] have agreed to' whenever you choose to hook up with someone else. This is prolly a shitty example, it could work, but just to convey the point. Put some thought into it, launch the operation and carefully manipulate and sway things right where you want them to go

retarded and treacherous little bastard

Make her feel like there is an allegiance between you and her & try to reduce her general trust in your gf subtly - maybe point out obvious things in your gfs behavior that she would notice and make it out like your gf just 'doesnt realize the way she is' which that in itself will further increase this exclusive thing between you two. Then you can start doing shit like looking to her (ur friend) when ur gf isnt looking and youre all together and rolling your eyes/shaking ur head and shit

bump for interest

Is that karen Gillan?

you obviously don't love your gf enough

I'd advise against it

but go ahead, and do bad things you will likely come to regret

lil dumbass instant gratification nigga