What is Sup Forums drinking/smoking tonight? Me, I am drinking in my bath wondering if life is worth it

What is Sup Forums drinking/smoking tonight? Me, I am drinking in my bath wondering if life is worth it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ST86JM1RPl0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=ST86JM1RPl0

Fuck I haven't heard that in so long

^_^

You still there user?

He died

My cocaine dealer isnt picking up. Im so sleepy, Im going to die.

I'm here

Its not kys on livestream.

OP here
Do you guys ever just think what life would be like if one thing went right?

I miss The Dennis Miller Show on HBO ;__;

dass a good ass drink OP, good shit

Homemade "brännvin" or Swedish vodka.
Spiced with johannesört ( St John's-wort) and elderberry.
38% alcohol. Tastes amazing.

You wouldn't appreciate things if everything went you way all the time user. Stop worrying. Have another drink. Go to bed.

Thanks.
I like it cause it goes with everything and before you know it you're shit faced.

Sitter du och super på förmiddagen?

Its only 8:30pm
And you're not my mother.

>Sitter du och super på förmiddagen?
Ja för fan. Kom hem för 4 timmar sen, jobbat 23 timmars skift. Tror jag förtjänar det.

>23 timmars skift
My Swedish isn't great but 23 hour shift?
Fuck me. Keep drinking laddie.

I don't speak elvish but what said

I smoked some weed like an hour ago and my heartbeat went up to 170bpm. My resting heartrate is as low as 50. Should I see a doctor? I've been going through really stressful times, most anxious I've been in my life, not sure if that triggered it. Also the bong rip i took was huge.

Well OP considering you are drinking "Gay" your thread is pretty much rekt by default.

I would recommend a doctor. Any heart rate over 145 should be checked.
Also see a psychologist to help deal with stress friend.
OP loves you.

One Swede asked the other Swede user if he's drinking in the morning and the other said he deserves it because he came home 4 hours earlier from a 23 hour shift.
I hope. Been studying Swedish for 11 months.

Chill down mate, nothing will happen to you it's normal. Just try to do something to get the edge off the stress. Drink something with sugar, eat something. The worst that can happen is you throw up and you get better after 1 hour...

Get the fuck off Sup Forums, you're a minor.

Pretty much nailed it. First Swedish user here.
Your Swedish seems good. 10/10.

Love you too OP.

Thanks man, not too worried now but I felt lightheaded and my heartbeat was seriously out of control but now it's better.

47 and counting, Now go finish up that big 'ol gay, son.

praised you. Hooray! Keep learning friend! Learning another language helps your brain functions and decreases the chance of alzhiemers.

just woke up here on the east coast. finishing what i started last night. mixing with ginger ale, cold brew coffee on the side

mount gay

lol

Yes sir.
A third way through

Jiiiisses, fan de är rätt tungt assa, har kört 18-19 timmar pass inte 23. Det kommer slå till bra kompis

Consider adding a plugged-in toaster to the mix for an electrifying experience

I'm sorry. Does my choice of alcohol distress you, peasant?

forgot pic

I get shit but it does not give me a hangover got to cut down soon though my body hurts.

Yeah you got that right

>Det kommer slå till bra kompis
Jo fy fan det gör det kan jag lova. Tom mage med.
Snurrar på fint.

Ja jävlar, du borde försöka få i dej nåt, annars vaknar du bakis som fan ikväll haha

OP here.
What does everyone fight for? What makes you keep waking up and living your life?

wut?

to drink!

You need benzo OP

>du borde försöka få i dej nåt,
Jo ska knalla bort till pizza haket och köpa en stor rulle och en flaska Loka snart. Hungrig som en varg.

I need friends.

This

>need

You ever been in love?

Mount Suck And Fuck A Dude just doesnt have the same ring to it.

If it tasted as good as mount gay I'd give it a go

Not the guy you were talking to i don't know where this faggot showed up from?

Restoralax is my drink of choice!

I have. God knows I fucking have...
We were together for 7 goddamn fucking years and she had to fuck it up.

Ja låter som en trevlig lördag, brännvin och kebabrulle. Lite avundsjuk. Hit hem ska svärföräldrarna och två kusiner..
Ingen fred fören ikväll så sippar lite whisky och lugnar nerverna.

its 6 am and i am drinkin sailor jerry....Faggot

To be honest, just finishing my shitty useless sociology degree to make my grandparents happy before they die.

Good enough friend. Finish the bottle for me.

Taaka, holy shit. Are you 14 years old trying to break the hymen of a a 12 year old girl by mixing that shit with red kool-aid?

i am relapsin so i will finish

Tre svenskar här inne

Friend, I'm glad you powered through for any degree. Be proud you stuck it out even if it was for your grandparents.

How is drinking looked upon in your country?
Here in Sweden everybody drinks like fucking crazy every weekend. No control what so ever.
But if you take a glass of whisky or wine during a working day (Mon-Fri) you are considered an alcoholic..

lol off by 1...kys

Känns bra eller hur?
Skål mannen.

i am alcoholic

OP here.
My country was formed on drinking friend. Aussie op BTW.

This and did not like

I didn't know alcohol was a fashion statement..

Here in Ireland everybody drinks all week.
The word alcoholic is just another word for Irish.

Ah bra skit, ska nog ta en whiskey bara för de, jävlar sugen man blir. Södra Sverige här.

I thought England shipped off all the rapists and scum to the island of spiders, abbos and sharks

Skål kompis

in the good ol us of a all you gotta do to make amends is go to some meetings then its a disease not degeneracy, and hippa protects you

>Södra Sverige här.
Norrland här. Djupt in i skogen. Ta den supen, du förtjänar den.

I can always get into computer science as a side thing as a substitute teacher. But thanks, a job is a job, until you do what you want to, I can probably pull off teaching in a computer class after the 1 year of graduation. I only have 1 year left anyways, might as well go back and do it.

Germany:
Pretty much the opposite.
Binge drinking makes you look like an alcoholic (or edgy teen),
'Socieable' drinking or after work beers is seen as fine. Even if you really need it.
If you tell people you don't drink in general you're most probably a recovering alcoholic.
Basically Germany favours functioning alcoholics and looks down on binge drinkers
Not saying binge drinking isn't a thing here, but I was shocked when I saw what regular drinking is
in Sweden and Norway, to say the least.
Reminded me of Liverpool (got family there).

Aye, is true friend. But we raped the abbos, spider and sharks and now they're our slaves.

Dubs of truth

DO it! I don't know you but I hope you succeed in all your endeavors and you have a happy life friend.

Paul Hogan is my hero

Hoge sister my hero too friend.

Uppmaning tagen, black velvet upphälld

you too

God damn, he's 77 now. Still has the semen of a crock I bet

I think I meant to say hoges is my hero too

lol he still looks like he can kill you with ease.

Still an aussie icon.

THATS NOT A KNIFE, THIS IS A COLOSTOMY BAG

Thank you friend.
Kinglar is beast.

Delet this

so paradoxical

OP here
This is what I'm looking at right now.

His stuff is bunk. Im glad Im not paying for his kids shoes.

Where do you live OP?

I live in Australia on the Gold Coast.

Where do you live?

Looks pretty chill. I'm from Melb.

Well rip thread guys.
I love you all.

Is it nice down there?