Just found my ex's tinder profile...

Just found my ex's tinder profile. We broke up recently and she said she wanted a break from guys and she said she didnt feel ready to date another guy now.

But now I cant help but have these thoughts in my head of what she could be doing even though she said she wouldnt.

OP what she told you was obviously an excuse, probably getting full of dick now.

Big shock...a woman lied. That's in their nature. Get over it, ditch her like green meat, and get on with your life. Best thing you can do is to immediately cut off all contact.

I think you need to spend less time worrying about what she's doing and more time focusing on you. I know it's hard. I'm going through a break up myself and I think about what my ex could be doing right now all the time. But you shouldn't focus on her. I mean, you wouldn't have seen this if you weren't on Tinder yourself, right? Keep swiping and go fuck another girl. Let her stumble onto your profile and wonder the same thing.

Block Block Block never stalk agian go get some other pussy by not beeinh a whiny bitch. All these emotions you got was just because of the sex. Try some emotionless sex with some whore or bitch and be careful to not get AIDS. Thats all I can give you in life advice

Faggot she was trying to let you down gently and you had to go investigate and get all emo over the fact that she told you a little white lie. Get over it. You're already on Tinder. Go find some other pussy to pound.

she's on tinder, not looking to date other guys. thats not what tinder is for, thats what eharmony is for.

She didnt like you and was trying to make you feel better because you sat there going "why?????"

Shes cute and you werent adequate move the fuck on.

She will have lost weight, and now she is dining on different cocks regularly. Suck shit, OP.

>big milky tittied redhead
>no nudes

THIS.
Just ignore her, block her and delete everything that reminds you of her.The brain will adjust eventually.
My ex was the same :
>I don't see you as a potential boyfriend anymore
>We're still in a relationship, I block you everywhere but I call you from time to time to twist the knife deeper in your wounds
Then I immediately realized she was dating somebody else behind my back and one week after the break-up she was with another dude while visiting my okcupid profile.
Eventually her present boyfriend called me and threatened me with police if I call her again (I never did). Basically that whore is talking to another guy over the phone and blames it on me when he catches her red-handed.

Haha dining. I miss her though

awww poor poor pussaroo, your ex is lookin for cock, me so sawwy.

>honestly forgot where i was goin with this

Lol @ this long winded stalker cuck

That's what I did with my ex and we were together 10 years.

post nudes

she seems cool

sorry bro, find a decent one and put a baby in it

you have to trap them

Omg breaking NEWS, Its fuckin happening, women cheat on men, and have no loyalty

Obligatory: that's not your ex, that's a screenshot of an old version of Tinder, that's a copypasta profile.

Your ex is not your concern. The world will still turn when she's not around.

post more pics op or i call bullshit

ops an underage faggot