Sup Forums need advice

Sup Forums need advice

>be 22 y/o me
>hugeee crush on my aunt (not blood related) lets call her Sharon
>she is 35 and my uncle is 51 (lucky fuck)
>aunt is fucking beautiful, cute face, soft skin, a little short, no wrinkles, great ass... MASSIVE tits, when we go on vacations together and play voleyball or any sport that involves jumping her tits bounce and my dick gets diamonds
>get super fucking drunk 2 years ago and make fake facebook account
>"hey Sharon... I know you are married, so I understand if you don't reply... But I have liked you since I can remember, everytime we have been alone I just like you even more..."
>she asks who am I and gets kind of mad saying she is never alone with other men
>I obviously tell her that I can't say who I am because that would ruin or relationship, I say something stupid like:
>I could be your friend, a friend of Mike(her son), a neighbour, I just love you
>she stops answering, saying she won't reply unless I say who I am
>6 month ago my cousin mikes calls me and tells me her mom found his dad cheating on her with his work secretary
>fuckingbastard.jpeg
>at first I get fucking angry but then I see it as an opportunity in my retarded mind that I could have a shot now
cont

Op you better not fuck this up.

Cont u faggot

Go.

Type it the fuck out first!

continue fagit

bump

im ready

>my cousin mikes for some reason sees me as his best friend and literally tells me everything that goes down on his family
>ask him how her mom took it
>he said her mom left the house with them (her kids)
>she has 2 kids from a previous marriage (24, 22) and 1 kid with my uncle that is 10
>they live in a house they were about to rent
>try to convience myself to send her a message, but when I ask my cousin again how things are going, he say they are "fine" now, and living back together after 4 days apart
>fuckTooLateNow.mp3
>get over it and try to forget her, I date some girl my age at that time so I kind of got passed my crush
>december 2015 comes and my mom tells me we are spending xmas and new years eve with my aunt (they live in another state)
>ohFuck
>all the feelings come back at once, I fuciking love my aunt again like crazy, even more now I thought at the time

sick math faggot nice bait

month ago my cousin mikes calls me and tells me her mom found his dad cheating on her with his work secretary
>mike
>her mom
>mike
>her
!!

>we get to their house and my aunt greets me with a hug that I had to made my hips away because my dick was getting hard at the speed of light by just feeling her tits againt me
>PlsDon'tFuckUp.gif
>Everyday I showered there I jerked in shower just thinking of her
>Last day there we are all at dinner table and my aunt is wearing a tight shirt that makes her boobs look like they are about to explode
>turn around to my uncle and see his old fat ass sitting in the sofa with a beer belly and almost bald
>how the fuck he has this girl? Fucking hate him
>we leave and I like my aunt even more now, she tells me to come visit, I used to visit them just by myself when I was young, like 14, my cousin doesnt have many friends, so I guess my aunt was glad I would hang out with him
>fastforward to september 2016
>My cousin Mike calls me complaining about how my uncle mistreat them and only treats his blood son right, tells me her mom got mad and they got into a fight, and that they might be getting a divorce because her mom told him she is thinking about living him
>NO FUCKING WAY! I try to hold back the excitment

Go on...

she is 35 and has 2 kids age 24 and 22. for real nigga if you make fake stories make them good faggot

When you have a kid at age 11 lul

bump

Come on type faster

jerk slow you degenerate.

I don't get it, so she was married and had a kid at age 11?

this is going to end with some bs about him throwing up on the Thanksgiving dinner or everyone walking the dinosaur.

Either way OP, is lying and got our dicks out for nothing

How slow do you type fag?

Maybe she was "married" to a Sup Forumstard?

Hahaj OP got called out because he is a fucking retard when it comes to maths now he has gone AWOL.

Yet another cancer thread

Oh ho ho ho hoooouu OP spilled the beans.