Why do LA area teams win so much?

NFL: Raiders, 8-2 and favorites to win the AFC.
NBA: Lakers 2nd round guarantee, Clippers best record in the NBA
MLB: Dodgers 2 wins away from WS
NHL: Kings have won 2 championships this decade

Why do we win so much?

>Raiders
>LA area team
>literally on the other side of the state

Literally more than 60% of Raider season ticketholders come from LA

They're moving to Vegas to be closer to LA

Bay Area
NFL: 49ers made it to Super Bowl recently, Radiers are somewhat good now
MLB: Giants have 3 WS wins in less than a decade
NBA: GS Warriors tearing up competition. One of most dominant franchises in NBA history.
NHL: Sharks were in Stanley cup last year.

um, so?

>Raiders
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Raider bait thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just shitpost. Oh, and we all know the bait. The “epic” Raiders is LA meme, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you type it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking sports team that left LA decades ago. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Raiderfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “Las Vegas is a suburb of LA ese.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

>Sharks were in Stanley cup

Like that means shit. Ain't a thing without the ring

>one of the most dominant franchises in NBA history
No memes here but that is objectively incorrect. They do dominate the league but they have won a single championship 2 years ago. Easily the best team in the league but not really that tier as you describe.

Then tell OP that the Dodgers don't mean shit. I am pretty sure the Stanley Cup is more precious than the NL Championship Series...

I didn't say the were the most dominate. I said one of the most dominant. A few amount of teams can be named that play with the same caliber as they do. Sure they lost last year but that 73 wins is still impressive.

You said
>One of most dominant franchises in NBA history.
which they aren't

don't mean a thing without a ring

>Raiders
>LA

>MLB: Dodgers 2 wins away from WS
>Celebrating almost going to the championship

How are your bears doing?
How are your Bulls doing?

Good work

How are the Rams doing?
Bulls have a better record than Lakers

>this thread again

Guaranteed replies

Reminder that the OP of these threads is a midwest transplant who doesnt know the difference between the county of LA limits and the city of LA limits and his opinions and comments should be automatically disregarded.

Raiders are 8-2
Clippers are better than the Bulls

Lost 1995 NLDS to the Reds
Lost 1996 NLDS to the Braves
Lost 2004 NLDS to the Cardinals
Lost 2006 NLDS to the Mets
Lost 2008 NLCS to the Phillies
Lost 2009 NLCS to the Phillies
Lost 2013 NLCS to the Cardinals
Lost 2014 NLDS to the Cardinals
Lost 2015 NLDS to the Mets
Lost 2016 NLCS to the Cubs

Ten straight postseason appearances without a pennant, a new major league record. Unequaled choking.

Unless you're a Yankee fan you have no right to talk to us as equals

keep losing more playoff series, pablo

Did your team make the playoffs?

I'd rather lose before the championship than lose the championship or miss the playoffs

Plus the Raiders are good so we're fine

Raiders are located in northern California you fucking niggers, They left LA two decades ago

Doesn't mean shit

Location means nothing. Raider fandom is more than mere location. They're connected to LA in a way that it doesn't matter where they are because they have formed an unbreakable spiritual bond with LA.

I consider them in Oakland a state a kid who's up there to go to college. Lots of LA Kids go to Berkeley or Stanford but end up coming back to LA once their degree is completed

Same thing with the Raiders