Sup Forums rate my cock faggits

Sup Forums rate my cock faggits
length: 17,5cm girth 11,5cm
Is it considered average? do it even look good?

Cool Cock!

-5 for having no balls.
-4 for being a filthy jew
-3 for being 17.5 cm long. That's like what, an inch?

big and good shape

Thank you! Are someone being nice in Sup Forums?
Well i learn something new everyday!

Wanna have my balls?

looks cracked, wrinkly and weird but ok dimensions. solid 5/10

Got kik? I've got private pics I'd love to see get tributed

above average size but ugly look

Nah got nothing social shit

5/10 is pretty good tho, thank you

thank you for your opinion

Behold my length and girth, faggets.

is that cut or pulled back? i can't tell the difference

holu shit dude!

it's pulled back =)

Pretty nice cock. Length is above average for sure. Length-wise I'd rate it 7.5/10 (was seriously hesitating towards 8/10). Ignore those that say it's ugly - for me it's visually pleasing. Perhaps the fact that the upper half is thicker than the bottom was slightly off-putting to some, idk... But things like skin colour, shape of cockhead, it's texture - everything looks nice and healthy. The girth isn't impressive though - I'd give it 6/10, but don't worry about it, I'm sure it's still thick enough to make somebody squeal.

Thank you! i can't belive someone wasted their time making me happy (乃^o^)乃

np, m8
hope you're putting it to good use

Sorry, Never putting anything to good use

>Implying I mean having only sex
As long as you give it the attention all's well.

Alright! (乃^o^)乃

How do I compare?

it does not look so small, the balls are pretty good tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

huh id give it a 8/10, long and imo thick too

Thank ya, well then... how do i talk to girls?

I have to agree about you the balls. Nothing beats nice shaven balls. And your look like they have their weight - it gives the sack a very very nice shape.

Your cock is a bit more difficult to rate because of the angle. I absolutely love its head - it has that irresistible shine. The skin looks smooth and has nice pigment. How long is it? Like I said, can't rate it length- and girth-wise with this angle. What I can see, however, is that with those comfy looking ball sack, deepthroating you would be really fun.

Score pending until you post size.

I wouldn't know, I'm a feg. Chics gross me out.

alright then, how do i talk to boys?

I only get about 14cm hard :(

>''only''
mothafucka

2/10

good enough for me

Just be a bro. Don't overthink it and don't go with these maneuvers, that are supposed to work on girls - they'll just make things awkward for him. Be open about your sexuality and make him get used to it. For example, my bff is not phased by my random flaming faggotry and he knows I'd love to see his dick pics (sadly he's 100% straight and has a gf).

I see. That's not much, but at the same time it's not that bad at all. I mean, you can definitely hit the sweet sweet spot of your boy / girl / w/e. Visually speaking, a bigger schlong is more impressive though. That's why, in terms of length, I'm compelled to give you about 5.5-6/10. Girth is nice, but pic can be misleading. Judging only by it, I'd give you 7/10.
Chin up tho, frien - would suck you dry nonetheless. Like I mentioned earlier, you have more than enough other redeeming qualities.

Alright thank you (¬‿¬)

Rate away

looks like a lollipop 5/10 nice

Ooo, that's a cock to behold! I love how veiny it is. Also, dat head shine... Like with the previous poster, the angle makes it a bit tricky to rate the length, but I can see that it's quite impressive. The head is pretty darn big - I bet it would make a satisfying *pop* sound once removed from the mouth. I love that slight curvature. My only wish would be that you trim those pubes (or shave them off completely if that's up your alley).
I don't know what's your exact length and girth, but from what I can already see, that's a solid 8.5/10. Now I wonder how it looks from bellow together with the balls. Undershot perhaps?

Here you go

Thanks, friend. I love it!
That's a cawk worth worshipping, believe me.

No one else?

look like it. rip thread, it was fun fellas!

In the nick of time!
And what a lovely cock on top of that! The angle is very honest, there's not much to hide. First of all, don't get me wrong. If you had a ugly dick or if it was unsatisfactory on some level, I'd point that out. That said, yours is a beauty. Even though it's not that veiny as the last one, I still dig it. Head has a very nice shape and shine. Bet it would feel nice in the mouth! Length and girth are pretty good as well - I'm 100% positive that your piece of meat could bring A LOT of pleasure. How big is it exactly?
Oh, that's a 8/10!

Damn, this is by far the best review I got anywhere on this site, thanks man! I truly appreciate it, as I am very self-conscious about my dick. The size is 7 inches sharp, girth was somewhere above 5, but it was inaccurate because I don't have a tape measure and had to improvise

Hey, no problem, man. I'm the first to admire a proper manly cock. And if those measurements are accurate, then my score is totally justified. I mean, c'mon - you're definitely above average. By practical means, it already reached it's full potential. From visual point of view, it's fairly good (and as we all well know, you also 'eat' with your eyes, hehe). I mean sure, there are even 24cm cocks out there and it's really hard to compete with those impressive monsters, but you by no means should feel ashamed. Yours can easily put smaller ones to shame, dude. Just imagine how puny a 13cm would look like when pressed against your manly almost 18cm.

I never thought I would get a confidence boost and a call to revise how I think about my dick, on Sup Forums of all places.

You have my respect

Just sayin' the truth, man. It's your cock that has my respect.

why the fuck are you on Sup Forums ? go fuck some hot bitches with ya nice cock 7/10

>tfw virgin

Pretty big nuts. And a bonus point for them being so neatly shaven. Size of your dick looks a bit average from this angle. That said, I'm a sucker (no pun intended) for that sexy curvature -- well at least as long as it's as appealing as yours. I also like that half coverage (playing with the foreskin is really hot). I agree with user above me, it's a solid 7/10. Perhaps I'd rate it higher if you take a pic similar to 's so I could see the length better.

On a side note, the whole pic is pretty darn sexy. The way you're sitting and exposing your cock is very inviting. It's as if you were saying "well what are ya waiting for, bitch? it ain't gonna suck itself". A pose of a confident alpha-male if I've ever seen one.

Rate my ex

Raaate

You should re-measure your girth dude, seems low going by the pic. I'm almost 14cm girth.

Now that looks big, user! I love that skin, I'm sure when you stroke it it lifts your balls. Such a sexy sight. The girth looks damn solid to me too. Honestly, yours must be the most mouth-watering of 'em all in this thread. Don't get me wrong, the others were gorgeous as well, but your has that 'I want that in my mouth now!' factor. 8.5-9/10

Hmm, the head looks nice for sure, but the length is a bit disappointing. Also it looks like it's in a bad mood or sth with it hanging downwards like that. Was he fully erect on that pic? 5.5-6/10

Thanks, you have a 10/10 rating style user

>a 10/10 rating style
agreed

Thanks! Just trying to be honest. Whenever I see highly suckable cocks I have to point that out.

Hard???
Kek...
Fully flaccid / huge when hard

Fully? Huh, the way it's ever slightly raised it looks like it's at least semi-flaccid

Forgot to ask, do you have an actual fully erect pic?

Mine does that, it's just because it curves up naturally for me, never points straight down really.

Wow, that's kinda hot actually. For me it's totally unrelatable, since I'm smol anyway.

Oh shit...! Even though I said has the best cock in this thread so far, I have to say, that you have the best looking penis head of them all. Precisely the shape and colour I love. Also dem veins - I wanna trace my tongue all the way up the shaft to them. And dauymn, another pic with some nice curvature action going! I just wonder what else hides underneath those pants. Is it your full length or is there like a cm hidden down there? What's your size? 8.5/10

how big is that length and girth? non bonepressed if you can please

length/girth?

7.5"BP
7NBP
About 5.4girth, Why?

>that's like what, an inch?
>tfw you don't know basic conversion
this website is for people 18 years or older

Not forgetting he called an uncut dude a filthy jew

Hi. I haven't posted in a while.

>
It's 11,5cm

Hmm, seems bigger than that in your picture, is it wider than it is deep?

At its thickest part?

r80 m80s

Looks nice user, upwards curve, functional size, uncut, veiny

no middle thickest part.

>wider than it is deep?
Sorry i don't really understand, it might be my autism

Just wondering if it's oval in section rather than round, cause it looks thicker than 4.5" girth

Who here dosent have a giant dong?

Agreed. Corona looks super-smooth on top of that. Would definitely spend a lot of time playing with just the head.

Quite a lot of awesome dicks today!

oh yeah... my penis is cruved just like

above averaged but not big

Ahh ok so the perspective is a little bit off then I guess

Are you jaundiced?

Yeah, sorry about that

I'm fine with above average =)

LED flashes, do the same shit to my cock

looks good, looks bigger

hi

Mine is 6.5" length 4.5" girth

>all you uncut guys
haha like an 8/10.

Thank yaaaa

Rate my cock faggots

oml! godlike! 9/11

i want to chew on and suck all the juice out of it. then i want to go home and complain the next day because you didn't call