I wouldn't mind giving her a Bunnings snag

i wouldn't mind giving her a Bunnings snag...

Never get tired of this one

Samefag

please tell me there is more, a name, fb or something to go with this!

Wot! Ive never seen this one, its even better than the original

More

Is this at Marion?

Any masturbation done to this woman is masturbation done to a criminal.

Indecent exposure done in the public is a crime. There could been children around ffs

Shhhh, no.

Quick someone. plug her up. She has sprung a leak.

Lol s.a fag

She is south australian. She did a few sets for abby winters but her amateur stuff is better. She is a dirty girl swinger with pics of her dogging and taking heaps of dick at parties

why did she have to piss on the deck
take a step back you dumb bitch

I can confirm it's SA but not sure where exactly.
I found these images on Craigslist back in the day and posted them in Austhreads on Sup Forums.

Link

Swear thats warrawong
Seems like a warrawong thing to do too.

Post link u selfish bastard

please

This is the Morayfield bunnings in QLD.

prove it cunt
even tho it's been confirmed SA

slag
slag
superslag

no class westie ausfag in thongs cunt

100% Morayfield, Buddy. I have stood in this exact spot 50 times and seen this chick getting around Morayfield and Caboolture.

No bunnings I've seen has an identical layout or front entrance or carpark...someone post a pic to prove what bunnings it is perhaps?

>Morayfield bunnings in QLD

Clearly not

gj satan

well that settles that

who is she?

Eh? Looks more like he was correct to me, same building front, same browny/red mulch shit on the garden bed

You've never been good at spot the difference, have you?

Educate me

Nope. Check the path location.

Trust me. Its confirmed SA. This thread gets posted at least 2 times a week.

Trust me I live in Cabo. That's not my local Bunnings. Ours doesn't even have that style of car park.

Oh yeah outside Marion shopping center right?

Because I have nothing better to do on a Saturday night I just checked every SA Bunnings on google earth and none of them matched

Nope, I thought so to. Will post pic in a second

yea it looks like its fucking marion! hahahahah i live just down the road

Path location is in line with left of store entrance as you look at girls pic.
>Not there in Morayfield pic

Lighting structure and zebra crossing in girls pic

Small 'bumps' on top of building in girls pic

Is that in palmerston Nt? Or Darwin? I think I know her

i live just round the corner and recognise the patterns on the building behind her. true, it may look like the morayfield one someone else posted but I double checked on google with whatever pictures available of bunnings marion and it definitely looks like marion ;)

Yeah fair enough, are they all so similar?

Most chain stores tend to have similar facades

Okay, they look similar, but all bunnings do. Here's where there's differences.

1) Marion Bunnings path and zebra crossing goes to the right of the main entrance. In the pic the path and zebra crossing goes to the left of the main entrance.

2) Cars are parked in different directions. Marion bunnings carparks run parallel to the path. In the pic the cars are parked towards the pathway.

3) There's a tree in front of the front entrance in the OP. That tree isn't there at Marion.

This one? That looks nothing like it and has the parking spaces in other direction?

oh yea my bad :( didnt see the parking spaces. confirmed not marion then

No, I checked those out and they're not even close to matching, can't be bothered doing the whole c/p and listing diffs.

P.S. None of the SA stores match from what I can find on google maps

P.P.S. I've never even heard of Bunnings before

There's probably 500 of them throughout australia, and they all look exactly the same from the outside.

There you go. Start looking.

Try Victoria

It's Salisbury Bunnings

Rocklea* same shit, QLD

There is no Bunnings at salisbury...

I think you're right, best match so far.

one more click to the right, you motherfuckin spastic cunt, jesus christ you fuckin 20 year old Sup Forums kids can't even use a computer properly. I hate you all you faggots

The path is on the right side of the main entrance, the cars face the right way, the carpark lights look in the same place, and even the two signs to the left of the main entrance are there.

I think you win sir.

And the OP pic looks queensland. It's been raining, but she's wearing thongs, indicates warm and humid. No-one from the southern states would wear thongs on a cold, rainy day.

Retarded faggot, the shot to the right is blocked by a fucking tree, asshole. Do your own work from now on.

Enjoy the picture of the tree you goddamn autistic jackass.

Road is only 10 bays back from the entrance.

Another down. 500 odd to go

I think that's just perspective.

Comparing OP to you can see the signpost next to the light pole. That's a coincidence.

No. Its counting bays. And the lack of an internal road. Tbh OPs pic looks rural

You might be right. In the OP the gutters next to the footpath aren't painted yellow. There's also a large square box on the roof directly above the red and blue signs that's missing from OP.

Its probably a NZ Bunnings.
Related: A NZ native I was fucking when I lived there, 800 pics and vids of the whore in a google drive account.

That's rocklea Bunnings for sure, everything matches

Can't be in NZ. I can't see any Maori people stealing shit.

So I've told everyone else why they were wrong.... with this one, i'm struggling...

Sure, the kerb painted yellow. but that's a retarded reason to argue as things get painted all the time.
"The box" on the roof, or whatever it is, you can't take into account to due perspective differences.

What it has going for it:
Path in correct place
Lighting structure and signs in correct places
Bushes and trees appear to match up
The second N in 'Bunnings' has an imperfection in both pics
The B in Bunnings also has an imperfection in both pics.
The 'bumps' on the rood also line up in the same places.

For me, I am satisfied that Rocklea. QLD is correct.

Bumps on the roof*

Who gives a fuck about bunnings, post more of her!!!!!

Yeah!

99% sure that is bunnings warrawong

>bunnings warrawong
I have bad news for you, it seems from your last statement that you are 99% retarded