Doesn't deliver on promise to replace Obama care

>Doesn't deliver on promise to replace Obama care
>Doesn't deliver on promise to halt immigration
>Certainly isn't going to build a wall to the extent he promised
>Under FBI investigation
Looks like Trump went against "the system" and got bitch slapped down
Is Trump going to make America great again or continue to to make outrageous claims and not deliver?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0SEKnJE1MNR
politico.com/story/2017/03/david-brock-heart-attack-236378
dailywire.com/news/13881/illegals-now-fleeing-us-canada-joseph-curl
nytimes.com/2017/02/22/us/politics/devos-sessions-transgender-students-rights.html
law360.com/articles/895569/trump-says-border-wall-is-way-way-way-ahead-of-schedule
nymag.com/thecut/2017/01/trump-reinstates-global-gag-rule-on-abortion.html
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/24/donald-trump-signs-executive-order-defunding-inter/
fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-trumps-supreme-court-could-overturn-roe-v-wade-without-overturning-it/
theweek.com/speedreads/683986/trump-confidant-roger-stone-proposes-jail-time-obama
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-23/nsa-provide-smoking-gun-proof-obama-spied-trump
m.motherjones.com/politics/2017/02/abortion-law-youve-never-heard-could-be-threat-during-trump-era
politicususa.com/2016/11/10/american-women-suffering-trump-traumatic-stress-disorder.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

vocaroo.com/i/s0SEKnJE1MNR

Did the retard get checked and balanced again ?
Quick rundown ?

oh no FBI bitch slapped trump!

>wah wah wah Hillary didn't win!

LEL

it's hardly been 2 months you fucking cuck

not even 100 days

If he didn't halt immigration, then what the fuck was all that bitching about a "muslim ban" for? Were the "muslim ban" protests imaginary protests? And if we're judging failure off FBI investigations, then good news: we're all fucking failures.

back to buzzfeed with you, foul beast.

> "Lemme tell you, Obamacare was a failure from the very start, remember the website, remember that? Lemme tell you guys, I'm gonna replace Obamacare with something better, way better, it's gonna be cheaper, no-one's gonna lose coverage, if you wanna keep your doctor you can keep your doctor, if you wanna change doctors you can change doctors, it's gonna be yuge, it's gonna be great, everyone says so, some very smart people- I know all the smartest best- say it's gonna be great

What they actually churned out

> More expensive for 99% of people, it raised premiums while lowering subsidies except it gave a tax break for the wealthy. In other words Trump got the poor to pay for the rich's healthcare (But fuck universal healthcare right? Dem commies just want everything for free)

> An estimated 15 million would lose coverage

> High chance of losing your doctor

> Literally every American medical organisation came outright stated this was a bad plan in no uncertain terms

> So bad Trumps staff actually specifically asked for it not to be referred to as "Trumpcare" because they didn't want his name attached

> Today Trumpcare was officially pulled

Apparently Mr. Art of the Deal and Master of Negotiations couldn't convince enough house Republicans to vote for this

Republicans voted to not replace Obamacare this morning

He proposed the muslim ban, twice, it just got smacked down in court twice because as everybody said, a ban against a religion is unconstitutional .

Trump doesn't understand there are 3 branches of government and so when he heard it was unconstitutional (As surely his staffers informed him) just assumed he could bypass the constitution when he felt like it cus he's President.

When the judical bitchslapped it down for the second time he apparently threw such a temper tantrum that his staffers had to placate him by making the (False) promise the Supreme court would not uphold the decision, knowing full well they would. But it made Snowflake-Trump stop crying for long enough for him to get back to golfing and not doing work.

You would expect this kind of planning lack of foresight and straight up imbecility from a fucking somalian dictator... but the POTUS ? Wtf were you burgers thinking ?
Sorry bros, my heart goes to you.

Kek, no they didn't.

Why would you feel sorry for them? They dug there own grave.
I feel sorry for those that didn't vote trump.

>and not deliver
It's literally his 64th day in office. Are you retarded or something?

I feel sorry for your reading comprehension skills.
Get well soon.

It's worse than that actually, they didn't even try take it to a vote cus they knew it wouldn't pass, they gave up before the race even started kek

le masterruseman

They never voted, pulled the bill before it was called to vote.

However, had they voted it would have gotten beat down so bad, bigly even, yugely defeated.

Trump says they were close, 10-15 votes away, he doesn't realize how big of a whooping that is in today's gov't.

So what's the point you guys start admitting he's a fuckup?

100 days in when he hasn't done shit?

2 years?

Or when he goes up for re-election?

At some point you'll have to admit his failure to fulfill his promises, gimme a ballpark figure.

Plus why would he bring a Obamacare replacement to the senate if it clearly wasn't ready?

You're saying "it's only been 64 days" like that excuses this failure, you'd have a point if he hadn't suggested any replacement yet and was still working on it, but this was his idea. This is what he thought should replace Obamacare, someone took this to him, probably explained it to him because his ability to read is (Seriously, this isn't even a meme or a troll) in doubt and he went "Yup, that's what I want, that's the solution. Bigly"

If it was so trash (And Trump is so smart) he should've not allowed this to go forward at all. If he had such a good plan he should've submitted that instead. If it wasn't ready he should've waited. Instead he made the choice to attempt this, he gave this bill his support and it fucking sucked and fucking tanked. Being 64 days into the job doesn't excuse that, it just gives him time to try something else.

Also he promised to appoint a special prosecutor for Hillary day one. So he's 63 days late on that promise.

>DRAIN THE SWAMP
>TERM LIMITS

The guy isn't getting shit done he promised. He hired all Washington insiders and when full retard.

are these threads how democrats deal with losing the election?
have they run out of therapists?

It's only because they're allowed an internet connection inside of their safe spaces.

not at all, I am an independent and can recognize that this guy isn't doing shit.

the loss of the election by most libs appears to be moot at this point, they are actually citing the lack of anything done by 45.

the repubs are the ones that bring up the hillary shit all the time.

So you just weren't on the internet the past 8 years Obama was the POTUS huh?

> Can't answer facts and a logical argument
> Better just shitpost

Is that you Trump? Shouldn't you be doing some damage control instead of posting on Sup Forums?

And fake news, amiright my dude?

Why does every single liberal rant like the president is a fucking king? No one will every give you a serious debate if you think the president alone is responsible for the outcome of these things.

This is painful to read

been here since 09

its only been lately that thread from Sup Forums have been regular on Sup Forums
and its always someone crying about trumpet

>I am an independent

The wall is going up.
Mass deportations happening across the country
Illegals fleeing the country on their own accord
Slut whores will soon lose abortion rights
Trannies kicked out of the ladies room
Gay special snowflake laws revoked
Hillary Clinton's career is ruined
Obama legacy destroyed

And....

First black president going to jail

Such a great time to be alive

I don't, that was kinda the argument I was making

care to elaborate?

You still haven't addressed a single point. But I'll give you credit for dodging this hard.

believe what you want, I don't toe the major party lines they are both fucked up.

he din du nuttin!
he was a good presdent, always lookin afta his muma

Literally none of that is happening.

Sup Forums aren't the ones crying about Trump, they're the ones happy about it.

And if you really were here in 09, or even just a few months ago, you woulda seen all the butthurt threads about Obama.

Republicans have got this amazing selective memory thing going on right now where they are collectively pretending that they didn't bitch and moan after Obama got elected, that Texas didn't try to secede from America and that millions of rednecks got up in arms and protested based off the literal meme that Obama didn't have a birth certificate.

Nah, you all just pretend like that never happened and it's just these damn emotional liberals that complain when things don't go their way, it would be funny if it wasn't so sad

the groundwork is being laid out for Civil War 2. Pretty fucked up

Friday, Friday...

>Doesn't deliver on promise to replace Obama care
>Doesn't deliver on promise to halt immigration
Hasn't even been a third of one yea, every indication this is going to be replaced esp once cuck ryan is out
>Certainly isn't going to build a wall to the extent he promised
Actually this is certainly going to be done, it's already in the process as quick as legally possible, you are an idiot
>Under FBI investigation
And they've found nothing, do you not understand what a narrative is and how the media is trying to push one so he has less legitimacy, you a koolaid drinking I'm guessing. Just wait Obongo and friends are actually under investigation and they have actually committed treacherous crimes, this will be the greatest year for what's to come so scurry along now the light is being turned on in this country

that's Sup Forums not Sup Forumss past history
take this shit to Sup Forums
or is it because you can't samefag over there?

It's funny, that you're right.
Republicans tend to deny that shit in a heart beat but bring it up the second it becomes favorable. And if you bring it up in the same argument they'll turn right back around and deny it again

And then there's reality...

Dubs checked

ABSOLUTELY BTFO DRUMPFLINGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

samefaggot

Working weekends now that your head faggot is brain dead?

politico.com/story/2017/03/david-brock-heart-attack-236378

I'm
Not

Tender butt hurt

All of it is happening you laughable faggot

That is reality

Which is 63 longer than he said it would take and he still failed.

dailywire.com/news/13881/illegals-now-fleeing-us-canada-joseph-curl

You mean, when someone writes an opinion that's longer than your god emperor's tweets you get tired and shit post instead?

nytimes.com/2017/02/22/us/politics/devos-sessions-transgender-students-rights.html

law360.com/articles/895569/trump-says-border-wall-is-way-way-way-ahead-of-schedule

Lemme guess you don't have sex too often huh?

nymag.com/thecut/2017/01/trump-reinstates-global-gag-rule-on-abortion.html

Awww what's the matter you shit fucking faggot? Tired of getting BTFO?

Not brick one of wall is up
Deportation rates are unchanged
Roe v Wade isn't up for discussion and Trumps supreme court nomination said he'd have walked out of the room if that had been asked of him
Obama's popularity is at least unchanged and it was pretty high when he left
Nobody has said anything about jail and Trumps allegations about wiretapping, oh I'm sorry, "wiretapping", are a joke.

Don't worry Republicans, this burn is covered under Obamacare.

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/24/donald-trump-signs-executive-order-defunding-inter/

Can't wait till we get to genocide all the rednecks this time around.

Dude get over it we're just criticising the president, made no mention of Hillary whatsoever

This mucus butt hurt and delusion

fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-trumps-supreme-court-could-overturn-roe-v-wade-without-overturning-it/

Fuck you faggot

theweek.com/speedreads/683986/trump-confidant-roger-stone-proposes-jail-time-obama

we still love him

The only one who's mad here is u bud

So long beaners!

Evil cunt absolutely crushed!

This thread

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-23/nsa-provide-smoking-gun-proof-obama-spied-trump

>Be first black president
>Go to jail

That's because both sides are shit and the sort of people who take a black and white stance on matters as complex as politics are invariably retarded.

The Bitch is 70 and has been in politics since she was in her 20's probably wants to do other shit.

Most don't realize that Trump Inc isn't a vast business with many thousands of employees, hundreds of operating division, etc. It's a mom and pop company with ~100 employees. His management and organizational leadership experience is actually on par with your average regional franchisee owner, or medium-sized manufacturing VP. It isn't "nothing" but he has no high level experience where there are many tens of thousands of people and complex relationships to manage.

Dems should have been pointing this out during the election but I guess it would backfire given the "I'm act as dumb as my voters so that they think they are as clever as me" campaign has ran.

>FAKE NEWS

GREAT WORK. KEEP IT UP. DRAIN THR SWAMP.

Uh oh!

Her Reptilian Majesty is irrelevant. She wouldn't have been bitch-slapped because she knows how to game the system. Mein Drumpf knows only to bully people, and the system is better at that than he is.

It's all liberals fault user.
Liberals who have 0 power.

You're calling me delusional while posting zero evidence I'm wrong, except an article saying that if magically enough states pass abortion ruling that they will nullify Roe v Wade, which everybody knows would cause mass demonstrations and unrest? Being against abortion is your right but it would be a real tough go to make it illegal. Not a single Republican has done it yet, not even ones with things like a mandate, the ability to lead their party even when they control all three branches of government, or an ounce of credibility.

All she ever wanted, in her entire life, was to be president

And we took that away from her

For Kathy Shelton, for Seth Rich. That's why I participated

It was all worth it. I only wish I could have seen her face when she lost

>it's not evidence because I don't believe it!!!

lol, cry more you delusional faggot

There is one implicit promis that he's made good on in spades…

they could have also overturned obamacare but look how that turned out

not gonna happen, lol

I thought you all elected Trump because of the cool hat and slogan

m.motherjones.com/politics/2017/02/abortion-law-youve-never-heard-could-be-threat-during-trump-era

Abortion will come to an end in the us

Already proven that all of it is happening same fag

lol

lololololol

You didn't post any evidence in your post at all. Feel free to post some now.

I'm not a Hillary lover, I couldn't stand the bitch. I think the democrats are spectacularly stupid and out of touch with actual live human beings.

I do agree with Trump about focusing on this country and renegotiating trade deals. Its not that every single thing he thinks is wrong, it's that some of the things he says are so wrong they overwhelm the things that aren't.

politicususa.com/2016/11/10/american-women-suffering-trump-traumatic-stress-disorder.html

> Safe abortion will come to an end in the us

FTFY. Nothing short of the extinction of humanity will actually end abortion.

Nope. Learn how to fucking read, Cletus.

>it's not evidence because I don't believe it! Wah wah wah!!

>Obama legacy destroyed
>all of it is happening
Meanwhile, we're posting in a thread about Trump's failure to pass a bill that was meant to replace OBAMAcare.

maaahn baybeeeh

Amerifats hyperventilating in their scooters fixed with mounted AR-15s and gallons of soda. Would be awesome to see.

>this is the only chance they will ever get to revoke a law

LEL