Go on Tinder just to make girls show me their feet

>go on Tinder just to make girls show me their feet
>sometimes it works out

Anyone else does this shit?
Got any tips like opening sentences?

First of all, no, this is NOT ok. At least if you have a half decent feet fetish.

This also as to stop Anyway yes. But 99% are creeped out if you ask them about feet. They almost always think it's disgusting. But thats something I try to find out rather quick. Usually the best opportunity is to simply ask them when they take a bath. They are obessed with the fact sharing of them bathing RIGHT NOW, because look at all the BUBBLeS OMG

Got one of those! Well, kinda..

Had tons of pics, all gone due to new phone unfortunately. WIsh I could share. But let me see what else I got.

Also, how do you approach them?

1/3 of this girl

Most I know from school. I can kinda read what girls I can just straight up tell that i love their feet. I can just randomly ask them for a pic and they're flattered I guess.

Others I just ask what kinda socks they're wearing. I just act that I'm into crazy socks or whatever

Interesting, I never interact with girls I know on Tinder. But at some point always ask for feet pics from the sluts I got on snapchat.

real winners make girls write you name on their feet

can you make a tinder profile without attaching your FB?

I wanna browse some bitches in my area to see what's up without commiting and risking my family seein

No. Create a fake FB

So just curious, how do you guys go on about getting them to send pictures?

Also, only use snapchat or also whatsapp or something else?

When you use tinder does it show on facebook?

I use a fake facebook because I don't have one, but as far as I know, no

How do you tell they like their feet? I always feel like a creep for asking haha.

Got any other tips for getting feet pics?

The socks thing usually works.

>Are you wearing any crazy socks today?

After a while you can kinda pinpoint if they're into it or not. You can usually sense the flirty vibes.

Make it about them. Don't say you like feet, tell them you like HER feet.

>Man idk why but your feet are so cute

If they dont dig it just fuck 'em and move on.

Ok nice, i'll put that to the test. Thanks!