Make sure to untwist your testicle when you have the time. If one is higher than the other its a possible sign

Make sure to untwist your testicle when you have the time. If one is higher than the other its a possible sign

It can cause your penis size to shrink and test levels to plummet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/92u08Wmtxwk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My testes mustve been twosted since borth, cause my dicks tiny

Thanks for the tip. I suppose I have to untwist the one that hangs higher but in which direction?

one is higher than the other so they don't hit each other when you walk or run....

How do you untwist?

Do not fucking twist your nuts you morons.

I've had testicular torsion. You will KNOW if you have it.

Twisting your nut manually can cause it to die.

that will be painful...

Let them. Natural selection and Darwinism and all that shit. If they're stupid enough to take advice from an anonymous poster with no known qualifications on a Mongolian infrastructure-designing board, we don't need them in the gene pool.

This is a good thread, very helpful for the unknowing thanks user!

you've got big balls

Does testicular torsion happen right away?

testicular torsion is a medical emergency. Do not listen to OP coz after all he is... a faggot

The Beatles - Twist and Shout.mp3

for you

Vasectomy master-race.

apt-get remove-semen

/thread

Im almost always on board for a good troll thread, but please, PLEASE, dont twist your testicles like this. It will fuck you up

Don't be a jackass, go see a doctor

youtu.be/92u08Wmtxwk

>be me
>3 years ago
>get a sever stomach pain
>get a swollen testicle
>go to doctor and get a ultrasound
>say its an infection.jpg
>go to hospital a few days later and confirm its twisted
>mfw i have 1 testicle in less than a week later
>mfw doctors fucked up my sex life

For the thirteen year olds: don't do this. One nut is higher than the other for space. It's easier to fit than have them hang next to each other

OP IS TROLLING, DO NOT DO THIS!!!

use common sense people.

Thanks OP! I've had this for years, nearly instant results, I reccomend everyone to try it.

instantly thought of that to, best series ever

ok let's summarise this before someone gets their balls removed. One testicle is his ghee than the other to ensure they don't run or hit if each other when walking or running. This is completely natural for all men. TWISTING YOUR FUCKING BALLS IS FUCKING STUPID. Firstly you have no idea which way it's twisted even if this was true and secondly this results in testicular torsion which is extremely painful and often results in having a festival removed. Good troll though op

/thread

i remember learning about this in high school as a thing that could happen and it still gives me chills to think about now in my 30's

I saw that info graphic posted a year ago. It saved my testicle!

I had one testicle hanging higher than the other, but after turning it around (45 rounds!) It was finally the same height as the other.

Now I have much more energy due to more testosterone, I've even got a girlfriend!

You will have to try which way to twist. It wont take many turns before you see if the testicle i lowered or heightened though.

Good luck fellow man

also, yeah don't fucking twist them!!!

"festival removed"
I kekked

This is important. Especially for low test NEETs

45 turns?!?! That's insane! How much higher/lower was the one ball to the other?

> 17 year old self on date with qt gf
>pulled down street from parents house
> getting head in car from said qt
>she snapped 1 nut with waistband of drawers getting to dick
>Didn't think much of it and she kept going, didn't nut. 3 hours later after short nap, woke up in excruciating pain to nut the size of softball.
>couldn't drive self to hospital cuz huge nut
>pops drove me in passenger seat with seat laid down laughing whole way
>emergency surgery to unspin bastard and a week's worth of antibiotics

Testicular torsion is real unpleasant

That is fucked

It was hanging about 4 cm lower. But after twisting it, it is now the same height as the other. It hurt quite a bit, but now my life is improved 10 fold.

I have more energy
My speech is improved
My mind is faster
I'm stronger
Better with girls
People respect me more
++++

It is really a life changer

But I don't understand how it gets twisted in the first place. Is there something I can do to avoid it?

cut ur balls off. only safe way to be sure

But then I will also cut off my testosterone supply.

u r already betacuck so no problem there

What the fuck did you just fucking say to me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I have testosterone!

Those balls are perfectly aligned. This is what we're looking for

My dick i 4.5". Do I have twisted balls?