How can i stop loving her?

how can i stop loving her?
ok, seriously, what's your means of forgetting/starting to hate someone?

Tell her that you love her in person

i am pretty sure she'll say no. that's why i am trying to forget her instead of trying to build a relationship with her.

you wont listen but you have to remember that theres literally billions of women on this earth and youve found one you like and just wont give up on it because youre stubborn. you think youre a romantic but youre a fool

i wasted 6 years of my life on sone chick feeling just like you do. i dare you to smile and say hi to every pretty girl you see.

You can control your muscles (and not even all of them) but not your feelings.

Anyway, if you want to forget her, you just have to live far from her and avoid any means to have even the slightest hint about her (tldr, close your fb account and stop talking with people who know her).

do you expect to be friendzoned or sued or what?

time

cut them from your life

having said that, i still think about my ex most days and its been 3 years

i know she won't be with me. and yes i kinda fear i'll regret telling her about my feelings.

I totally fell for this girl.
And she started dating a fat dude.
And she's talking about marrying him, aka, marrying his wealth.
If I only had a job, a car, and a six-figures banksavings.

not being dick but she's under the average

maybe she already knows your feelings (it doesn't take that much to get a grasp), and she only talks to you because you did not tell her.

only total faggots fall in love for body features without giving a fuck to character and everything other.

lol

this
youll hate her afterwards

>Tell her that you love her in prison

i ain't rape her

>time
>cut them from your life
>having said that, i still think about my ex most days and its been 3 years

Closure first. Otherwise, you'll always wonder. My last girlfriend of three years, we broke up and tried to do the friends thing, ended up hating each other, and stopped talking. I don't miss her at all. But there was one girl I dated over 10 years ago for less than 3 months, and I miss her every day because there was no closure. We had a fight and the last thing she said to me was, "I'll call you tomorrow."

Get to know them.

You'll find something you don't like about them. Think about that thing all the time and blame them for everything. Try to kiss them off too.

Political views or slutty behaviour works for me most of the time.

fuck the first woman u can as quickly as possible, you'll soon get over her, doesn't matter who she is just go and get laid.

when i split up with my kids mum the first thing i only cared about was the pussy, a month or so later met someone else and nailed her on the first night and that was it

thanks, anons

Find better things in life, there are better things to live with or for than affection. Pick up sports or hobbys or even just friendship. If you become a smart logical responsible person chicks will dig you

Broke up with my girlfriend of six years a few months ago, started therapy today. Not easy but it's nice to be able to talk to someone, might work for you.

For me, I keep telling myself that she's changed and the girl I'm in love with doesn't exist anymore. Repetition is the mother of learning, so find something that works for you and repeat it 50x a day.

No, just no. Anyone who can goes by appearance first of all. Only a faggot says looks doesnt matter.
Also to get over her, just kill her. Saves you having to think about her being with someone else. Kill her.

Brutal

If you hate her, its becuase hoy still love her. Just forget her.

i can't

her name's Tako

more than 50% is your dick missing her. then you have like 40% missing the feeling of being loved/love someone.
best way to to overcome this is to get a new grill.

>starting to hate someone?

>talk to them honestly about stuff you or them consider important
>actually listen and think about what they say
>be appalled by general human stupidity

works 9/10

It's impossible, unless you're good at lying to yourself. You can either never talk to them again or talk to them about the issues.

Having same problem, fuck my life...

this is how i got over my ex

I would like to know the answer to this, too. Been with a girl for about 2 years, she says she doesn't want to be in a relationship, but refuses to break up with me. She's been talking to some guy from work constantly, he's a lot better off than me, and a decade older. She wants me to pull the trigger, I guess. Women are cruel.

have to agree with this guy she's kinda ugly dude you can do way way better at best she is 4 or 3 out of 10 in that photo even if she put make up on she would look horrid and 5out of 10 your scraping bottom of the barrel dude you can do better

you are a good person lol

Imagine someone else cumming on her face right now instead of you. That usually does the trick.

ბუმპ

Think about one of her flaws no matter how petty and focus all of your attention on that. Oh her hands are too sweaty, then just make that the reason you hate her.

think about how loose she is from getting pounded by all those dicks that are way bigger than yours.

My ex was the worst. She'd been raped by a marine years ago but didn't consider it rape and was just kinda weird about sex in general. Relationships end and it's sad and shit but good fucking riddance. She also just got boring af as of late, had basically zero energy.

Hits too close to home

so quit being such a pussy and dump her. jesus...

Start pursuing other girls

the honest answer user is to drown yourself in pussy.

ლოლ