Raiders are becoming more and more relevant with every cheated/fluke wins

>Raiders are becoming more and more relevant with every cheated/fluke wins
>Sup Forums and everyone else will have to endue the worst fanbase and their shitposting

If you thought Patriots or Cowboys fans were bad some of you young kids are in for a rude awakening. Raider fanbase are insufferable they've just been so bad for a long time that many dont remember how irritating they can be.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zUXow3d3-b0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They can't be worse than the Shithawks fans.

I've actually found Raiders shitposting to be quite tolerable because they're just having fun and enjoying the fact that they are relevant again.

>most penalized team
>cheated wins

nah, that'd still be the seahawks getting away with tackling julio and gronk 2 seconds before the ball got to them

The 2 fucking nerds at the front didn't try very hard, did they?

da KISS of the nfl

why do they dress like edgy teenagers?

>mfw all of these ABRaiders tears over the last few months

It's made the years of suffering worth it. Thanks, famn.

lions fan
I agree

if we ever become an elite team you can guarantee horimoot will temporarily ban Michigan and Toronto IPs

Me on the bottom left

>implying anything is worse than patsfags
Laughable

average raiders fan
youtube.com/watch?v=zUXow3d3-b0

sure they'll come here, maybe Sup Forums too

>Some raidniggers actually shoved laser pointers up their ass to bypass security

This thread is obviously coming from a Seahawks/Cowboys/Pats fan

Those fans are eternally the top 3 worst and most hateable fans. Patriots aren't too bad since they are actually good and have the best coach and QB ever.

Seahawks and Cowboys havent done shit in the last decade and their fans still manage to be the most despicable degenerates in all of sports

>Patriots aren't too bad since they are actually good and have the best coach and QB ever.

Nice try Patfag

Seahawks fans are 90% trolls, it's the Cowboys fans that are the legitimate worst

Never really understood this. Are they supposed to be pirates or monsters or undead people or football monsters or pirate football skeletons or some mix of everything??

Im a Giants fan though

The Raiders are actually good though. They have a shot at going far in the playoffs. So do the Seahawks.

The Dolphins on the other hand have literally been refballed to their last 4 wins in a row and no one has even noticed.

they actually arent, you go into any other sports board on the internet and they are still the insufferable, no respect, victim complex filled fanbase as they are everywhere else

t. Butthurt Chargers fan

This is now a Based Carr thread, TYBC

>implying we don't have the best fans

fuck off, OP you flaming faggot.

Wow didn't know this. She is also a fan of my other favorite team.

Shes great, shame about the lack of hips though. Atleast her face is 10/10.

10/10 would waifu tho. she had a nude scene in the wolf of Wall Street. 9/10 body.