/nfl/ general - Select All the Pictures with WINS edition

HOU: Brock Osweiler shows improvement, but Texans still have work to do
LAR: Fisher: Rams LB Forrest (knee) 'most likely' to IR
NFL: Goodell optimistic on prospect of Mexico return
NFL: Ex-NFL cornerback pleads guilty in Ponzi scheme
HOU: Texans DE J.J. Watt expected to take next step in rehab
IND: Who is Scott Tolzien? Colts hoping he's QB who can keep them in race
CHI: Bears' season disappointing well before injuries, suspensions
IND: Luck in concussion protocol, in doubt for Thurs.
SFO: Season ends for 49ers' Reid with torn biceps
CLE: Top Kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/calvinjohnsonjr/status/800919742794137600
twitter.com/AnonBabble

statistical power rankings brought to you by lexplorer

1. Dallas Cowboys
2. New England Patriots
3. Oakland Raiders
4. Seattle Seahawks
5. Denver Broncos
6. Kansas City Chiefs
7. New York Giants
8. Atlanta Falcons
9. Washington Redskins
10. Minnesota Vikings
11. Philadelphia Eagles
12. Houston Texans
13. Buffalo Bills
14. Detroit Lions
15. Pittsburgh Steelers
16. Miami Dolphins
17. San Diego Chargers
18. Baltimore Ravens
19. Arizona Cardinals
20. Indianapolis Colts
21. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
22. New Orleans Saints
23. Tennessee Titans
24. Green Bay Packers
25. Carolina Panthers
26. Cincinnati Bengals
27. Los Angeles Rams
28. New York Jets
29. Chicago Bears
30. Jacksonville Jaguars
31. San Francisco 49ers
32. Cleveland Browns

Raiders best players reporting.

Carrently 1st in the AFC.

1. Brady
2. Carr
3. Ryan
4. Prescott
5. Brees
6. Stafford
7. Rodgers
8. Luck
9. Mariota
10. Wilson

TYBC

Sup Forums SEETHING

We on da rise foo

74 Days Until the Seahawks Win Super Bowl LI.

Karl Joseph played his best game tonight desu. He was everywhere and was finally laying some big hits. I'm excited about his future. Another great pick by Reggie

Should have been Mexicans with class edition

He can't pass protect for shit though, he's DJ Hayden 2.0

>expecting anything different

>Pats #2
>Hawks #4

Seahawks beat the Pats, brainiac.

laserball

I would buy that fan a beer and share a hardy laugh with him tbqh

Looks like the NFL cared too much about the Mexico market and how much fans they would lose if the Raiders did not win in the first reg season game down there

How does the NFL let this slip? Shouldn't they be expecting these type of things from Mexicans?

Then they wonder why the ratings are dropping baka

Alright armchair GMs/HCs, discuss how to get the Jags to turn the corner next season.

In my humble opinion: New coaching staff all around. Glad Shad and Caldwell were willing to let the rebuild run its course (think about how good that looks to the next potential HC) but it's time to move on. Caldwell's drafts have actually been pretty good I say he gets to stay at least another couple seasons. Concentrate on the offensive line and pass rush in the draft. The secondary is no longer a liability and the receiving corps is full of young talent (trade Julius Thomas, slightly above average Manning babby). Draft a QB 4th or below just to provide offseason competition for Bort who, while he most likely isn't a franchise QB, is good enough to get carried by a pretty good defense and great playmakers on offense. Only consider acquiring a veteran like Romo at an extreme discount.

Go cry on Reddit

>it's rigged
No, it's incompetent refs.

Well what do you expect?

This is a business after all.
The nfl is looking to expand and grow the market and mexico is the perfect place. Gotta have those mexican fans leave happy.

As I said the nfl is looking to expand and mexico is the place
Can't have their golden boys lose in their first game there

Did the Toxins seriously have the number 1 defense going into that game

>Only because Brady overthrew the last TD pass
>thinking you beat the Patriots and the Patriots didn't beat themselves

>thinking your team is good
>thinking your team is good after all the injuries as well

No

Well good luck with that, after this game not sure how anyone can be a fan.

As a Raiders fan. Clowney looked real good that game. Still rather have Mack but he may not be a bust after all.

No you fuckwit
look at yards per game

They were, and doing well.

But then a bunch of people got injured during the game and it slowly fell apart as they lost momentum due to the refs.

nah like 4th overall or something. Those stats probably counted all the games before monday night.

>hurr refball therefore the whole sport is rigged
Do you idiots not understand that just because a referee makes a bad call that doesn't mean that there's a massive conspiracy to rig games in favor of the most popular teams. This isn't the NBA.

>Raiders vs. Cowboys Owl

Get Bortles out of the conversation for franchise QB, get a cheap vet QB and rebuild the line in the draft for a season, find a head coach with some ties to the team and the area who will actually be committed to turning the team around and finally draft your franchise QB and build the team around them at skill positions.

Literally do what the raiders did except don't get forced into buying an oline because you lucked into your franchise QB a year or two early.

happens all the time. it's not just this game.

Did you guys vote for the GOAT yet so he can win?

twitter.com/calvinjohnsonjr/status/800919742794137600

Top 5 for sure, but they completely sold out on the run and let Carr go wild which is fucking stupid and makes me think they were too focused on the Denver game instead of the 6 shootouts that Oakland won on passing alone.

Yes it happens all the time, it's called the refs are human, and in today's case, completely incompetent. It still doesn't mean that the sport is rigged.

somebody posted this last thread
people act like the yellow line the broadcasters show on the field is actually on the field and you can stick your arm out for an extra yard after going down
they also apparently didn't see them line it up with the down markers, and do it again after the challenge too

this too
they also forget the raiders got a pass interference call on an uncatchable ball that took the texans up to the goal line

NOO NOO

TEXANS WON TEXANS WIN NOOOO HE GOT THE DOWN WAAAAAWAAAA

LOL this damage control, no ones gonna take ur team or sport serious anymore after tonight.

That's a deflated turkey leg. Gonna have to put an asterisk on this image.

Is this a new meme?

Just a reminder that even though Carr had a 'bad game' he was still the best player on the field tonight with a 87.3 PFF grade; his only mistakes that game were the interception as he was getting hit and overthrowing in the red zone on 3rd down when they had to settle for a field goal. That was MVP caliber play tonight when you break it down.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

no Hopkins was the best player tonight.

>PFF

How salty can one leaf be hahahahahaabababhahabababbabBBhahahahahhahahhah

This is a completely different play you moron. This isn't the one people are talking about.

What veteran QB will be worth the price next season? I don't think it's Romo; he will be too expensive.

Good, gtfo

Even if the refs gaved hopkins that td, the raiders would of won late in the game. Carr exposed them late in the third quarter. Texans cant cover pass catching running backs! i.e richards big catch, olawales td and even cooper lined up in the slot for that last td.

>a fucking leaf

even with 2 drops fiedorowicz had a better game than hopkins, though hopkins was solid today

Meant to reply to (you).

Who would /nfl/ rather have in the fourth

Carr or Dak?

It's amazing to me that we're even considering the idea that the league wanted the Raiders to win this game. The league used to HAAAAAATE the Raiders. Has all been forgiven now that Al is dead?

Raiders suck and will get exposed by the Patriots.

Not a super bowl contender.

Barely win against the Toxins and lose to the Chiefs.

Fucking leaf jesus

the post is still true, the yellow line is not accurate, you can't stick the ball out after being down, and they measured it out with the down markers
the ref team made the call, it was autoreviewed in the board, then the challenged it and reviewed it again

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Mcgloin, cassel, hoyer, glennon, nassib and ponder would all be cheap and are free agents in 2017, might be some available in trades though.

Dak

He's 90+% on 4th/OT beginning with the Eagles game. Only missed 2 passes. Only 2 interceptions overall.

Really fired up my neurons.

this is a shit frame. The other camera angle clearly shows green

holy shit how assravaged can one leaf be?

Really activated my almonds but then I realised we are 8-2 stay salty leaf

>being mad a LEAF is BTFO of you and your refball ass

He's not BTFO anything we won lmao

What's every running backs favorite national memorial?
Mt. Rushmore

you now remember Tony Mandarich

Hes a schedule babby btw. An has an elite rb and o line

anyone who doesn't say carr at this point is stupid, dak is great and all with pretty similar stats but one is a 3 year vet and has the most come back wins in the country and the other is a rookie with a smaller sample size

Carr. He based. So many 4th quarter combacks this year. Dude is a beast at 2 minute drills

Wilson.
He's going to win the Super Bowl. Cap this.

>Baldwin

same can be said for carr, though he has 3 elite rbs instead of just 1

>choking faggot that needed refball to win against the Toxins and literally BEGGED refs for a PI

LMAO

so based fuck the raaaaaaiders and mexicans.

RIP Kanye

As a Browns fan, I'm not gonna say we would've won 8 games if it wasn't for the refs (because we wouldn't have) but the refs this year seem like they purposefully want to fuck over teams more than usual.

the Hopkins call, the bullshit "taunting" call against Terrelle Pryor against the Ravens earlier this season, Duke Johnson's supposed "fumble" against the redskins, the Bills/Seahawks game, etc, etc.

I know they can't call EVERYTHING right, but christ almighty how are you that bad at being a ref?

Let's be real here, does anyone actually think that the Texans could have won that game in overtime?

>raiders literally need the help of Mexican lasers to win them a game

they won't make it past the wild cards at this point.

How fitting that this game had to be played in Mexico to see how corrupt the sport is hahahahaha

charge your phone nigga

>incognito

What you fappin to? Lol

the Toxins losing

Soccer players can deal with it just fine why can't an NFL player accept his team lost by their own faults? Osweiler had his best game of the season tonight and still he's crying that he could have played so much better if only someone didn't shine a light in his face a few times lol.

Maybe it's because QBs are stationary and depend on accuracy more than soccer players?

lol faggot.

how salty can a overrated player be

>T.O. is a commentator on sportsnation while Ocho Cinco is in the Spanish version of sportsnation just because his "name" is spanish

What the fuck is wrong with ESPN?

Bible Black senpai

>“This league is designed for everyone to go 8-8, and there are some teams that just have a little more here or there" - Derek Carr 11/21/2016

Is he right?

>all these Toxins faggots crying about the refs in a game against the most penalized team in history
>the team that set the all time record for penalties in a single game three weeks ago and still won
>the team that is currently the #1 seed in the AFC
Your tears are delicious.

Really makes me think

agreed, ur team makes the nfl look like a joke keep it up though.

Have fun watching the Raiders win in Houston this year.

can't argue against quads

>Super Bowl

wow that is one ugly chap

I don't think the Browns are that much worse than the Patriots, relatively speaking. It's an extremely competitive league.

>Raidshits
>superbowl

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DELUSIONAL SPIC