>Illegal immigrants still pouring into the country
>Hillary still not in jail
>Isis still alive and kicking
>Obamacare not repealed
>Anime still not real

Did I get scammed?

I'm trying to figure that out as well

Why you have to throw anime into this leave anime alone

How long before the president is diagnosed with dementia?

He fucking promised to make it real... Stop apologizing for him

influx of illegals is not as you portrait it, stfu OP, obamacare will be repealed, just not replaced with that shit Ryan wanted.

Shills will shill

did you send your three easy payments of $9.95 to the Tremendous MAGA Winning Fund like he asked? They can't do all this president stuff if you don't hold up your end. If you've already sent, just send again. It will probably work the second time, and they'll throw in a free luxury Trump tote bag if you act fast.

TRUMPTARDS LITERALLY ON SUICIDE WATCH

Back 2 Reddit, fuckboi

YOUR GUY IS BOGGED DOWN IN THE SWAMP HE PROMISED TO DRAIN, KEEP CRYING YOUR IMPOTENT TEARS OF RAGE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Illegal immigration down 60%. GTFO cuck!

Obama had 8 years to close one prison

cry babies think its a win if trump hasn't finished all his works in two months

I like that you have such a high opinion of trumps capacity

I love these threads

It has been going down for a while. Before the elections even.

He said he was gonna get shit done within the first 100 days.

illegal immigrants will keep coming until the border is beefed up which will happen
Even if Hillary is seen smashing babies heads in due to the corruption in America she will get away with it
Isis has taken massive blows since Trump has gotten into office Their sites are being bombed and Iraqi forces have taken a lot of ground of them
Obamacare will be repealed the new plan that was gonna replace isn't much better so it's good it failed
Trump has only been in office a few months no president achieves much at the beginning
>inb4 drumpftard
I am not American I just have an interest in politics

which he has

30 day plan to end ISIS... lol

You Americans are so fucking annoying
waah the president who has atleast 4 years hasn't done everything he said he would immediately waaah

>>Anime still not real

Your argument is invalid

they have microwave mentalities

If he hadn't said all the bluster and bullshit that he was going to do in his first 100 days and speak poorly on issues, and not go golfing all the fucking time. Then I would agree.

He set the unattainable standards for himself, and now he has to wallow in the shit pile he made.

Raptorjesus forbid we actually hold someone to a standard that they set.

And don't go pulling in past leaders, this shit isn't about them or what they did, it is about what he said and isn't doing.

>Illegal immigrants
Its down by 40%

Do you seriously believe he can achieve everything immediately? I will bring up past leaders because then you can see that no matter what they promise they don't achieve it immediately they are good points of reference

No I don't, but I also don't make promises on what I know I can't deliver.

ahh fuck clicked the wrong one,

see

He's been golfing like 10 times. He's probably taken off 4 strokes per hole. You've got to have realistic goals

>Illegal immigrants still pouring into the country
>Hillary still not in jail
>Isis still alive and kicking
>Obamacare not repealed
>Pedophilia still not legal

Did I get scammed?

Almost every politician in history makes massive promises

Tis true. I think a lot of dipshits thought since he wasnt a politician he could get things done that he promised. That thinking is stupid theres nothing that makes him different from any other president. You still have to get congress to do shit to get things done.

People think the president is an aboslute monarch, its hard to get shit done with the way the US government works.

>illegal immigrants still pouring into the country
He's like doubled the deportation rates, wtf are you on about