Sup Forumstards from England

Sup Forumstards from England.

I've been curious for a while now. What do you give strippers in strip clubs if your 1pound note is a coin?

do you put it in their pussy slot machine style?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/63VN82q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

You typically get 2 types of club over here. One where you pay for entry, usually around £20, then as long as you're buying drinks the entertainment is free. The other type you don't pay for entry but one of the strippers will walk around every 5-10 mins with a jar you have to put a pound in

A jar, really?! they hear the clink of money and you get to look at their tits?!

Kek not true.

You pay an entrance fee, £10 for the ones I've been to. The girls wear underwear the entire time unless you pay for a dance.

A dance is typically £20~ and depending on the laws will either be just topless or nude.

>an entrance fee, £10 for the ones I've been to. The girls wear underwear the entire time unless you pay for a dance.
>A dance is typically £20~ and depending on the la
so you never approach the stage where they are dancing, show some coins, and get a little attention while they are up there?

There will be other girls on the poles performing, but those clubs are the more seedy ones. The better clubs are the ones that charge entry most of the time

I keep forgetting a fucking pic

Also, £1 notes exist but are incredibly rare. Like I've not seen one in years.

Not at the ones I've been at, but then again every time I've been to a strip club it's towards the end of the night when I'm already fucked up. the private dance bit is true but in my experience they've shown everything both around the poles and in the private dances

Ive never seen anyone actually dancing on a stage/pole in one of these places.

When you pay for a dance you either give the money to a girl who has a purse or pay at the bar for a token. They'd probably accept coins but it would be weird I suppose.

I find this all very interesting.

So different here in the states

How does it work in the states? Just like in the movies?

There is always a girl on stage, they cycle around each song to a new dancer. While they are up there you can sit around the stage and offer singles, they will come up and burry your face in their tits, or do some slutty thing, and you give them a dollar or two.

while this is happening girls are wondering around the place sitting in your lap and talking to you asking if you want a private dance. If you say yes they take you to a room, either private/semi private depending on the place and they do a whole lap dance on you stripping down to whatever the state laws allow ~$60-$75

Also they offer champagne room service which I personally have never done, but I understand that for a few hundred they take you in to a totally private room where they will masturbate or do something else for 30 min. This is typically where you negotiate for sex if that is the kind of girl she is

Interesting. Here's its very much 'look but don't touch'

That being said I did manage to get some tits in my face once.

touching all depends on the state laws, rules of the club, and what the girls are okay with

generally they can do whatever they want to you in order to get more money, but only touch them if you ask first.

Need more!!!

Come join us in here lots of b/tards from uk

discord.gg/63VN82q