LAT THA LARD AF THE BLACK LAND CAM FARTH LAT JASTACE BA DAN APAN HAM

LAT THA LARD AF THE BLACK LAND CAM FARTH LAT JASTACE BA DAN APAN HAM

What did he mean by this?

All men must die but we are not men

He deet Gandalf, he deet

yes, transcribing an accent into words is kind of funny

Why did he murder a blind, unarmed diplomat?

>tfw no directors cut with scourging of the shire and everything else they left out

Scourging of the Shire was retarded.

>showing how much the hobbits grown, both figuratively and literally is retarded
>showing how low the once great wizard saruman fell is retarded
>showing that fallout from the war was far reaching is retarded

no user, you're retarded.

but it's fiction

A DIVERSION

Yes. Yes it is. Very good job user, I'm proud of you!

How would you rate Viggo's Middle Earth accent?

In the book this makes sense cause Sauron had a body

But he's just a gigantic fire eye in the movies. How does Aragorn expect an eye on a tower to "come forth"?

And thank god for that.

I'm glad we could come to an agreement so readily.

I was pissed when I watched it in the cinema and found that they had left it out.

The directors cut is already long enough, but what I wouldn't give for just another 30 minutes of their world on the screen ;_;

ywn see FotR for the first time again, and then still have two movies to look forward to

Just finished watching The Hobbit and LotR. Kinda wanna rewatch them again, forgot how good especially LotR is. Hobbit has its moments too, and makes the start of the fellowship even better.

>ruining the narrative

Autists never understand.

anyone watch Captain Fantastic? bretty gud and Viggo shows his dong (some actual Eastern Promises shit)

frankly what hurts more is
>you will never watch lotr before you ever watched the hobbit triology again

>showing how communism ruins everything

Tolkein said he hated allegory, but I can't see how the thuggish "gatherers and sharers" are anything but an allegory for communism

Yeah, I agree you never will.

>the lard of the black land

>tfw no butt belly

ebin

>the hobbit is my favorite book
>"sweet, Jackson is making it? It'll be pure kino"
>"it's going to be two films!? Great, even more content"
>"THREE FILMS!? Oh my god, this is going to be the best trilogy ever"

>"w-why do all the dwarves look like CGI bullshit?"
>"why does Thorin look like a short human and not a dwarf?"
>"what is this CGI bullshit goblin chase scene"
>"ok I bet Jackson just had some problems with the first movie, the next one won't be so bad"

I was devastated.

All I wanted was a proper film about the Hobbit.
Just one good movie.

haha, i know right? just like how simply eric it was that you called someone autistic!

haha

I would to watch a reboot of this, I don't give a fuck.

>"THREE FILMS!? Oh my god, this is going to be the best trilogy ever"

This was the point most people confirmed all of their doubts. We knew from day one that the director change mixed with the pushbacks were a problem but when the studios decided to stretch it out to another movie everyone saw the red flags. I don't really know why you would be hyped by a studio literally saying "you know what? Let's milk those idiots"

are you really young?

Its not only that they were terribly disappointing, they also made lotro unwatchable for me for a while

I was in denial, man.
It was fucking Peter Jackson, the guy who just directed the best trilogy ever made.

How could it go wrong?

The longer I thought, however, the more I realized how much shorter the material for the Hobbit was.

>A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day!

>This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you *stand, Men of the West!*

Could this movie be released today?

no. also too many references PC would shit on like black orks, bad brown people from the east, fascistoid images (remember the scene saruman watched upon his uruk-hai from the tower) and blonde mothers who don't wanted to get raped by black and brown monsters.

>the standard defence of this bullshit is that it's for children
>made into a three film epic

Tbh, I'd rather have a solid 3-4 hour(maybe even more) single Hobbit movie, than 3 mediocre ones. It would still be a good pre-watch for lotr marathons, and I'd appreciate it more.

Wish they didnt focus so much on being quipy, seems so forced. Also wish they hadnt used as much cgi as they did, and it was no reason to have Legolass in the movie.

The orc refugees displaced by our irresponsible invasion of Mordor must be accepted into our society.

Is there a YT video where it points out how The Hobbit basically rips off LOTR? For example, when the dwarves arrive at Rivendell in the first movie and Gandalf tells them not to open their mouths at all it is a rip off of the scene in the third LOTR film where he does the same to Pippin, which, by the way, wasn't funny and unnecessarily made Pippin look like a dipshit.

>he dindu nuffin! orcfugees welcome! (bring your uruk cousins)

God I love LotR.

They'd just adapt the Last Ringbearer, where Mordor is a workers paradise and Gandalf is an asshole trying to genocide the noble orcs

>What do you mean you're against Orcish immigration? What are you, a racist?!

>"ok I bet Jackson just had some problems with the first movie, the next one won't be so bad"

Ok, but we can all agree the 1st is the best movie, right? It got a lot of the same charm of Fellowship, and the Gollum scenes were perfect. Plus, didn't it end up being the only one actually using songs? It had less unnecessary shit

Yeah, 1st is def the best, which is kinda sad. the scenery of the other two movies were boring.

Best we could imagine would be stuff like the black extras in The Hobbit, and they probably would've pushed more for Arwen taking part in the Helm fight so all 3 movies could officially feature women doing strong things. Then we'd get some interviews from producers and shit trying to rationalize to the PC crowd why they're adapting books from an old white man