>Canadian Football

What the fuck, Canada.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g45Jh-809dU
barstoolsports.com/?s=pussification
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbados_4–2_Grenada_(1994_Caribbean_Cup_qualification)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998_AFF_Championship#Controversy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not prepare them for real life
>such as when you get btfo 7-1

Why. Am. I. Not. Surprised.

Actual real life or Trudeau's real life?

>"football"

>points

>a fucking LEAF

is there no mercy rule in kids sports where you live?

what the fuck is wrong with canada?

No.

>2010
>pic is only source
>a fucking leaf

we should be more like poland with children's soccer

youtube.com/watch?v=g45Jh-809dU

then why do brazilian soccer players stop playing when the other team scores 7?

>Kick the ball in your own goal
>Repeat five times
>Win

kek

Crying

this is legit good strat. you'll end up with 2 teams defending each others goals

>if you kill your enemies, they win
wtf I never thought theyd take it literally

Oh, Canada.

Same thing happens in my my mens sunday league
>win by more than 5 goal margin counts as a forfeit, in which the other team can leave
>You and the opposing team leave a friendliness rating to your opposition
>your friendliness rating can affect you seeding in the playoff stage
>mfw we won every game but almost missed the playoffs because of our friendliness rating
>There are children leagues in North America where they don't keep score due to feelings

I fucking hate my country sometime

It's just that soccer is a gay fucking sport.
In Europe they deny it, so they do each others hair at half time and frolic on the field, dive at the slightest contact, but they try and at least feign thoughness. In Canada you either put your son in Hockey or Football. If you don't you are obviously one of "those people" soccer is for girls or poofs so it has mercy rules and shit it's basically gloried tball. Likewise as an adult you play either flag football or ball hockey for your shits and giggles sport.

Also OP is in Ontario. Probably different in the west due to less faggotry

Soccer isn't cared about here, so it's not competative. Soccer is the sport suburban van drivers put their fairy children in to 'just have fun'. Hockey dads want their kids to spill blood.

>june 1, 2010

the only sport there is a mercy rule for is baseball, otherwise the game will literally never end since there isn't a finite time limit. and when a team is winning by 15+ runs or whatever it is

but don't worry, our liberal faggots are trying as hard as they can to outpussy you guys

barstoolsports.com/?s=pussification

The only American leagues that don't keep score are the ones for the youngest of kids like 5 year olds and shit. No point in seeing who the best 5 year old filled team is at tee ball and soccer. Most I think start keeping score at like 6 or 7 years old.

how do you win a football game with 5 points? you get 3 points for a win and thats it.

Canadian motto:

"If you kill your enemies, they win"

Is this really surprising

no

top kek

why are canadian posters always so shit at comebacks?

forever relevant

Canadians have like two or three MLS teams so I don't know how they're so awful. They had a huge chance to get into the hex when Honduras was flopping but fucked it up by not beating El Salvador.

>this autistic rant saying it's the sport when it only happens in Canada

No it's because you leafs are emasculated

Trudeau

Fake news article
Everyone falls for it

I'm pretty sure that actually happened once. Something both both teams would advance out of the group, but the second place team would end up with the easier draw, so one of the teams intentionally scored an own goal, and the other team responded by doing it too.

Lel football is filled with nazis and other facists.

Because soccer is for faggots. Look at this homo

I've found it:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbados_4–2_Grenada_(1994_Caribbean_Cup_qualification)

top fucking kek

And yet your Prime Minister is a faggot cuck

Fuck me that's an unnecessarily complicated scoring process.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998_AFF_Championship#Controversy

Here is it happening in more conventional rules

In football for those with celrebal palsy/brain injuries etc. they stop counting goals after a team scores 10

>canadians talking about preparing for life
you sure went prepared when Lesotho fucked you

Trudeau

Yours is a nigger

/thread

Canada needs to man up and play hard.

yes, 10 goals difference, i lost one 11-1 once and then won 10-0 when i started to play for the best league team

>mfw we won every game but almost missed the playoffs because of our friendliness rating

Holy fuck the same thing happened to my intramural college team. Complete bullshit

Although it doesn't help that my team is mostly made up of African exchange students who can't control their emotions

Of course there isn't

justin pls

Why do mercy rules even exist? surely it's more demoralising to call off the game early because you're too shit to keep playing

that's how the mercy rule usually works, the team getting crushed forfeits

liberals don't like logic.

Protecting children's senses of self-worth is more important than some game.

Except our 5 year olds playing hockey are more tough than your champions league and they don't have rules like this either so....

It makes sense in a sport like Baseball where there is no set time, the game only ends after 9 innings so theoretically one team could just keep slapping home runs for all eternity and the game will never end without a mercy rule.

Actually would add a dimension to the game. Because now own goals are an actual strategy. Either overscore your opponent by own goaling yourself to a blowout or win naturally by getting goals on their net.

Pretty neat actually.

Trudeau

This.
Anything to make soccer less god damn boring.

Justin is going to give us all free weed. Lay off him.

Please kys, thanks

>defending this shit
>Leaf
Not a surprise