What food from your country disgusts you? Pic related, I can't stand chili

What food from your country disgusts you? Pic related, I can't stand chili

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tripe?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CHI

why amerisharts call that "chili"? its the name of the vegetables that have capsaicine in them

CA

youre talking about chiles.

2 different things, you illiterate foreigner.

Why do mongols call pineapples bananas?

LI

I've never eaten chili. How is it?

Sloppy Joes.

Idk

its kinda like eating beans in a thick sauce with cheese on top.. it doesnt look pleasing, but some version does taste pretty decent

Paprika + cumin + beef

>mentioning the beans and cheese, completely optional ingredients, before anything else

What kind of flyover shithole are you from?

REEEEE YOU WORTHLESS DUMB FUCKING AMERICANS CHILI DOESN'T COINTAIN BEANS YOU ARE EATING BEAN STEW REEEEEEEEE

boiled cabbage and bacon boiled in the cabbage water.

Two different things, pal

It's pretty good if you're living is abject poverty.

I am Greek.

Garnatálg. Grease from sheep intestines used to smear on fermented fish. I can eat the fermented fish on its own just fine, but this grease is just so fucking nasty.

Boiled sheep head is pretty bad too.

I never ate chili, what exactly is in there?

Hot peppers, onions, cumin, tomato, and meat

So it's pretty much spaghetti bolognese with beans?
>inb4 triggered Italians

that's a chocolate bar

Do I see milk chocolate in your pic?
I thought chilli peppers go well only with bitter chocolate.

>from your country
>chili

Menudo

Why yes it is, my friend, chocolate is every pleb's "secret ingredient"

>milk chocolate

Fuck no, baker's chocolate only

Tripe.
It's a type of lining from thestomachsof cattle.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tripe?wprov=sfla1

I love chilli. I'll exchange for fish and chips

>he doesn't like chili

For shame. Chili is goat.

Chili is great you femme

Sorry bros, to be fair I might come around to it. I'm a Texasfag and I didn't even like hamburgers until a few years ago, and mustard until last year. Still hate ketch-up though.

>dislikes chili
>AND burgers
You have to go back.

Why the hell is there chocolate? Wtf?

I've found the foreign agent

Koshin-kyo is an enormous religious community which was established on 03/2012. It's originater is Karasawa Takahiro, who is an incompetent lawyer. Hasegawa Ryota is the leader of followers of Koshin-kyo. I want you to learn about Koshin-kyo.

and beans, you forgot beans, what you have is spicy pasta sauce

Pastafrola

pic related

I love burgers now senpai, whataburger is my shit.
my dad is british so I'm a big curryfag I admit

>kesäkeitto
My god, that shit is disgusting

i hate apple pie

Tbf apples are pretty boring.

Berry pies are much better.

It looks good tho

I'm not a fan either to be quite honest. Apparently that makes me un-American.

I don't mind it. It's often WAY too sweet for me.

Apple pie is not American

but juan, nothing is American, we are a country of immigrants.

and unlike you we didn't have an ancient empire with great food to inherit. I'm sure the natives here had some good food but they're all dead now.

hotdogs desu

for the record, me neither

I hate fruit pies in general, meat pies on the other hand is amazing.

Meat pies in the middle of winter when it's freezing (43°F) outside is amazing,

Canada is not my country but poutine is abhorrent. White people man...

Chili is based as fuck. What is it that you don't like about it? Do you just dislike beans or something?
>a mick who doesn't like cabbage
So are potatoes literally the only thing you eat, Seamus?

43F is neither literally nor figuratively freezing you autist.

I personally like hot dogs just fine, but pretty much any way you could prepare a hot dog would be better if you did the same exact thing with a different kind of sausage, like a bratwurst or something. So I don't quite agree with you but I can feel you.

It is for a Californian

DELETE THIS YOU HEATHEN

Go back to your ESL class, Pekka. They're two different things.

What is this? I'm not familiar.

The food threads are my favorite threads on Sup Forums.

Me too user

Cincinnati chili is like that but that's hardly the only kind. I'd say that the vast majority of Americans don't eat their chili with spaghetti.

Umeboshi (pickled plums)
Sea urchin sushi
Ikura (Salmon roe)
Any dish using crab/ scallops or oysters

I used to live in Cinci for a bit and I think they're the ONLY people who eat it with spaghetti. It wasn't a bad idea, honestly. A good five-way is pretty nice. I'm really a more basic meat and beans kind of dude though, generally.

Oh man, I just died a little inside, Hiro. I've never had Umeboshi (although that sounds interesting) but everything else you mentioned is on the god tier for me.

It's a shortcrust pastry filled with, generally, quince cheese.
It's fucking delicious

>It's fucking delicious

For some.

el prusiANO

kys

I've never had quince cheese so I'm not sure what that would actually taste like but it looks good. I'd have some.

Why quince faggots are so insecure about their meme fruit??

It's decent if prepared right. The sauce is the key. I like Spicy sauce.

Its a texture thing I think. I just wanted to make this thread to see what british people wanted to say and just picked the first thing I could think of. Its good on hotdogs.

Yeah I think you're right. I prefer my chili the same way that you do but my dad is from the Queen City so I've had a few Cincinnati style chili bowls. Honestly I thought I would hate it but it isn't bad at all. I just prefer a simple, nice warm bowl on a cold day. Very comfy.

>scanned the thread just now
Not a single bong in here. That's disappointing because now that you mention it, I'm curious to see their answers too.

Well, one bong said he'd trade you his fish and chips for your chili, but that's it.

you can prepare pastafrola with other jam flavours you fool

Pinnekjott. One of the traditional Christmas dishes here. It's salted and dried lamb, which is then steamed and typically served with potatoes and mashed swede. I love the mash, but I absolutely hate the taste of the meat.

I've never had that but it looks and sounds delicious to me. Do you like fenalår? I get this from the Scandi market in my neighborhood pretty often. Love it.

It's been a while since I've had it, but yeah, it's alright. There's another traditional dish with lamb meat called fårikål that I really like, so it's not lamb meat I have a problem with. I think it's just the process the meat in pinnekjott goes through that adds a weird flavor I just can't stand.

Chile is a fucking country, you ignorant fat fuck.

I'm not as picky as I was when I was a wee lad but I still don't like that shit despite liking most of its ingredients. Kesäkeitto is just shit.

this makes me wretch up

Shepherds pie is the most boring thing that's commonly eaten in this country. It's just mince and mash why on earth is this a thing? It's nice when the top is crispy but it's just bland

What is that exactly?

Mash

>Just mince and potato
>forgetting the tomato, carrot, peas, onion, garlic, beef stock and Worcestershire sauce
Top pleb, I reckon your mum was just a shite, lazy chef

Ah yes, the slight hint of flavour in the mince really brings it together doesn't it you mollusc

Gamalost.

Battered deep-fried cow stomach

Spinach soup

Hm would love to try Chili

Harzer Käse

LEXIT

Any kind of dish where you can taste the egg in it. Egg Sandwiches are the most revolting thing I can imagine eating. The smell makes me nauseous.

extremely comfy when you're cold and near a campfire

>tfw they served this in army almost everyday with knäckebröd

Man I fucking hated it.

i hate bigos with a passion
fight me