Mental health threda. Post you're diagnoses (actual medical ones, not "LOL I'm such an autist XD")...

Mental health threda. Post you're diagnoses (actual medical ones, not "LOL I'm such an autist XD"), current chemical jew prescriptions, hospital experiences, etc. Normies get out reeeeeeeeeeee

>Munchausen's Syndrome
>Borderline Personality Disorder
>Tourette's Syndrome (symptoms mostly went away past few years though)
>Dysthymia (original diagnoses was Major Depressive Disorder but that has since been revised)
>General Anxiety Disorder
>Social Anxiety Disorder
>Attention Deficit Disorder
>Obssesive-Compulsive Disorder (symptoms have mostly gone away in past few years also)
>Was ranked very low on the Autistic Spectrum when I was a kid but doctors I've seen since have considered this a misdiagnoses
>Was diagnosed with Oppositional Defiant Disorder as a kid but seeing as I'm in my 20's now this hasn't been relevant in ~15 years

>Been in eight psychiatric hospitalizations, ranging from a week to two months, plus literally more medical hospitalizations than I can count due to the Munchausen's
>Been in psychiatric day patient programs 3 times, spent total of two years in them so far
>Currently in a day patient program for last three months

Currently only taking 50mg Levomepromazine as an SOS but I've been on literally every single psychiatric drug in existence, plus a shitload of medical drugs because of the Munchausen's.

Another self diagnosed attention whore

Why are you such a dumbass. Actually more important how much cock do you suck everyday, and why do you such so much dick?

I've been depressed ever since my dad left me
to mow the yard. I hate him so much. Fuck you dad I'm gonna cut myself instead of some stupid grass what do you think about that?

I think you like OP are a faggot. Now when you are busy sucking cock how does it make you feel. Do you understand that you are a worthless piece of shit, and you should be grateful that a real man is allowing you to suck his cock. Or do you just zone out because sucking dick is your only goal in life?

The proper term for that is Histrionic Personality Disorder. Haven't been diagnosed with that yet although one could argue that Munchausen's is pretty close. Also these are actually all professionally diagnosed stuff, if I posted all of my self diagnosed crap the list would be three posts long.

I am Jewish so I may have had my penis sucked when I was eight days old.

We all know that you stand outside on that street corner selling your shitty blowjobs for a couple bucks a pop. My question is more of why do you have such an innate need to suck so many dicks?

Fuckers

OP you are in the wrong place to post this shit, find a forum that deals with mental health

you've got young underage faggots responding to your post

WOW rude :/

Why don't u take ur cyber bullying somewhere else k :/?

Fuck you too man. Is this how you treat people with depression? You're a terrible person for not understanding what I've went through.

Jesus OP that's quite a list, sorry for your troubles. I have bipolar 2 and generalized anxiety disorder. Currently on 3mg klonopin and 50mg seroquel a day. Been hospitalized once for three days, fucking sucked man only thing to do in there was read, do push-ups, and drink water but the food was decent haha those day programs suck dick, all the social workers barely know what they're talking about and talk to you like you're a mental defective, at least that was my experience at the hospital I was at. Anyway fuck mental illness, keep fighting the good fight OP

You guys know this is Sup Forums right? Just making sure you know this isn't reddit. If you want to talk about mental health go to a forum that isn't infamous for the thousands of internet trolls that liver there.

>3mg

A day or per dosage?

I was actually on six a day at one point. Shit was cash. Was nothing compared to stealing some Midazolam from the hospital and taking it together with sublingual fentanyl though.

A day, they're supposed to be spaced out but I stack em up in the morning so I can sail through most of my work day

You categorise this shit so meticulously one might think you're proud of it or something, like you're listing a bunch of achievements. I bet it's an usual practice for you to imagine scenarios in which you explain in detail your encounters with your precious disorders. Stop fetishising words that you think define you. Get a gun and shoot yourself in the face.

Sure tell the mentally ill guy to shoot himself, you must be a real stand up guy and lots of fun at parties. You're a fucking asshole and need to have your head examined.

You obviously understand nothing about mental illness. I sincerely hope you get to experience it for yourself one day.

First, I don't go to parties.
Second, I have had my head examined and it's all good

Shut the fuck up dumbass. OP is obviously trolling. No person in any reasonable state of mind would think it a good idea to go to Sup Forums and post their history of mental illness.

Hey OP, Kill yourself you wanna be crazy piece of shit. And shut up and get out of here pussy. This isnt the comment section on Huffington Post.

you're aware not being in a reasonable state of mind is kind of one of the hallmarks of mental illness, just a tad bit...

WHITEKNIGHT ALERT.

Lmao this guy.

Yeah maybe... Or maybe OP is just being one of a hundred dumbass's who post similar threads on Sup Forums everyday. You need to shut up dumbass, and stop giving retards like OP attention. We need to shame these people off of our forum, or onto suicide.

I have general anxiety disorder and depression. I'll be seeing a counselor for it in the future

Schizo

DID

Depression

Fuck meds though. This has been with me my whole life so I know how to handle myself without them

You're obviously 12 years old. If you've ever had someone you love commit suicide you'd call someone out for encouraging it too.

Sup Forums is literally a showcase of mental illness

How does the schizophrenia manifest itself? Do you hear voices?

Lol my mom was a schizo bitch who killed herself, but not before poisoning our dog, while dad, little bro and I were on a camping trip. We found her already rotting corpse in the living room. I have lost 2 friends to suicide. But oh please tell me how somebody called you a fag in grade school and that's why you've never had a girlfriend. Shit happens to everybody you fucks, you're not some shitty breed of martyrs for "hanging on". If you don't like it, end it. Nobody cares. If someone did, you wouldn't be listing your disorders to other anons.

But it's not a fucking pity party. Visiting Sup Forums is a symptom of a dumbass who does not know that he even has a mental illness. Nobody who is aware of their insanity would think it a good idea to go to Sup Forums. You dumbass.

>Trauma-Induced Narcolepsy

>likely CTE (Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy) in the future

Backstory: long-term child abuse by my obese bipolar father hoarding food and punishing me whenever I tried to eat anything (he claimed it was all his). Mother never took me away from his alcoholic abusive shitself because muh divorce is evil. Left me severely underweight most of my life and prone to dehydration and fainting. Multiple falls left me with 4 concussions. One concussion additionally from riding one of those spinny UFO looking fair rides too many times.

Results: significantly reduced school performance (all A+'s to C's and F's). High depression. Mild anxiety. Sexual addiction. Reduced attention span. Increased emotionality. Decreased short term memory (Used to be photographic in grade school).
Daily thoughts of suicide but nothing strong enough to act on.
Increase risk-taking and preference for high chaos environments.

What's DID?

how would you feel if your loved one was suicidal and someone flippantly told them to kill themselves?

>Op is a tumblr tard

Stands for Dick in Dudes.

Op is saying he's a faggot

Ha assuming that I feel human emotions like love. That is your third mistake. You dumbass.

Go die in a fire and rot in hell with your whore of a mother.

AG makes sense

Devours Incredible amounts of Dick

lol in your head this was probably the best comeback ever...

It's better then rehashing a stale meme. But if you prefer I guess you should comeback on deez nutz.

Wow that cuts deep man, not sure if I will ever recover from this roast

Is it so fucking hard for you to believe that even on this cesspool of a board there are people who have compassion for fellow human beings who are struggling? Even you, cold and callous as you may want to see yourself, harbors an ounce of humanity within yourself. Stop hiding behind the veil of hatred and vitriol that has gotten you this far. I assure you it is not the quickest way to the other side.

>Huuuurrrrr look at my laundry list of bullshit

No one with Munchausen's admits they have it you fucking pathetic shit stain. You just blame your shitty life on made up bullshit that doctors have told you just to get you out of their offices. Take some fucking responsibility for yourself and git gud at life. Move into the fucking woods and spend all day trying to feed yourself. Your "disorders" will go away really fucking quickly. For fucks sake, fuck people, fuck everyone. We are animals. You don't see a fucking dog walking around feeling sorry for itself.

no rehashing a stale meme would have been better...at least a meme would just bore me instead of making me feel sorry for you...

But I'm a pretty special little snowflake.

Schizo is genetic. You are gonna get it one day :DDD

I assure in the rotten remains of shit that I call my life, that I experience little to no human emotions. I should rather chop my dick and balls off, and become a eunuch before accepting the mere notion that a single person on Sup Forums cares at all about another human being. Yourself included. You only care enough to whiteknight this faggotry that Sup Forums has for too long tolerated. You and I both know, deep down, that OP is a faggot, and we are all better off if we just admit to this.

Damn Daniel those creative writing courses are finally paying off. Maybe if you assigned more cells to your logical core instead of coming up with words that in your head make you appear smarter and poetic youll find out that compassion is for losers who haven't been fucked enough times to realise it

We are animals with the most highly developed neocortex in the mammalian world. If you really think going out into the woods will magically cure all disorders then you're severely diluted. I know some neuroscientists who would beg to differ.

And ill make sure I post it on b if it's the last sane thing I do

>compassion is for losers

I wish I could be 15 again

You ain't nothing but a cry baby bitch.

schizophrenia
Clinical depression
Insomnia
Bipolar disorder
That's about all. I take Zoloft, Saint Johns wart, and smoke weed all day to try to keep them all down.

My amygdala is working properly. I can and do empathize with other humans. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Said the actress to the bishop

maybe ist time to put down the thesaurus and realize, like dylan and eric did, that people with mental illnesses should be killed off due to natural selection

>Tumblr: The Thread

You didn't use that properly, at all.

I see you're calling my writing into question because your relation to my message frightens you.

I say we should as a society torture them first. That way they get to understand how shitty these people are, and how wrong they are for being such dumbasses.

I like to get cucked. So the actress is telling the holy man like myself to stop being such a crybaby bitch. You dumbass.

>Munchausen syndrome is a factitious disorder, a mental disorder in which a person repeatedly and deliberately acts as if he or she has a physical or mental illness when he or she is not really sick.

Now how am I suppose to believe that you have all these ailments?

Bro, happiness comes from within. Don't let society bring you down or try to change you. Life is a crazy adventure and we all have a different journey.

And for OP it just so happens that happiness is taking several cocks up the poop shute, so I say I'm glad you have found your calling in life.

When did Sup Forums become tumblr?

If I can get the camera working ill post a pic of my stomach. 13 surgeries in the past year have made it quite, erm...messy, to say the least.

Aw go kill yourself, faggot

>mfw all of those fucking normies

Jesus Christ I thought it was just an epic meme. Welp, looks like it's back to /r9k/ I go.

Not really, I have schizophrenic family members, and my mental health is just fine.

There's a chance you can get it, but there's also a chance where you won't get it

kek'd

Don't cut yourself kid

Diagnosis: ADHD
Perscription: Adderall
Actual Mental disorders: none

no u

Just make sure not to inject the marijuanas son.

Schizophrenia here. I stayed in a hospital for 6 months right about when I turned 18. I was delusional and stuff, thought there were cameras everywhere, kept going on long walks in winter with no shoes, sleeping at peoples houses, walked in to some guys house and was lucky to not get shot.
In the hospital I got jerked around by the doctors a lot. I was put on all sort of meds, then the hospital flooded during hurricane sandy (it was vermont state hospital) and I got out and stayed at a halfway house for mental patients kind of thing for a while.
Eventually they let me go home but I had a court order to take shots of risperidone every two weeks, if I refused they would take me back.
I worked for a bit, didn't do so well, I've had ssi for like 5 years now and I've got my own place and everything and it's pretty sweet.

>Bipolar PD
>Schizoid PD
>Narcissistic PD
All undiagnosed because my parents don't believe in mentall illnesses. Considering the stigma where I'm from, I myself probably will not get diagnosed.

gosh, you were really dealt a bad hand. I'm just dysthimic and borderline, and life feels like crap everyday.

I tried lorazepam, bromazepam and trazodone but stopped taking all of them at some point. Made me live like a zombie. But I think about going to my shrink and taking some meds since I had some unpleasant relapses recently.

I can't imagine what you're going through, user. But I wish all the best for you; keep fighting and maybe someday life will be a bit brighter.

godspeed