Anyone else not able to watch fucking ANYTHING now that this source of kino is gone...

Anyone else not able to watch fucking ANYTHING now that this source of kino is gone? I literally don't know what to do with my life now that I can't watch movies for free. I even considered getting a job to buy blu rays. How are you guys coping?

stop making this thread 3 times a day redditor

One of my coworkers let's me use his netflix account for free so I've been managing with that

>mfw i have access to three streaming services

>he couldn't get into PTP

>he autistically meets his seeding quota

Isn't it back up now?

>he doesn't avoid watching movies all together and only come to Sup Forums for celebrity cunny threads

Use proxy sites, moron.

For an example, ahoy.one.

>2016
>being a cyber nigger

also quit making this thread a hundred times a day just so you can say you made a thread with 200+ replies

>he's too dumb to use rutracker

>Oh no I have to seed fir 72Hr
>it's the worst thing ever

#firstworldproblems

>rutracker

>says the word kino
>doesnt know any other torrent sites
>is still in highschool

gtfo

Fuck off back to /ptg/ with this b8 thread

Since this thread is up, does anybody else have issues accessing the new proxy bay site?
proxybay.tv

>think there is only one website with torrents

>his internet is so shit that simply leaving the torrent running in the background is a big deal

since the vast majority of ISPs give asymmetrical service, yes, leaving the torrent running will rape all other internet applications.

>vast majority
Sounds like a shit country to live in.

Yes, the earth is a shitty country.

What a good alternative?

So limit the speed and give yourself some bandwidth to work with. If it's still slow then your upload speed probably needs to be capped.

google

>not using based BC

and then seed for three years. yay.

Yeah I've literally not watched one movie or tv show since kat went down. Feels terrible.

plebs won't go for it because it doesn't show them the latest popular releases with a nice poster

How do I set it up/any tutorials on how to get it synced with torrent sites? I'd like to give it a shot.

I find it funny they say it is illegal but actually half of the content on that site isnt if you count Japanese bonus CD tracks that are never released on itunes or any american cd version in store, hundreds of foreign movies that you will never get in american stores, fanedits whifh are fun to watch (providing you own the original film source).

What they need to do is make a streaming service fully dedicated to only Rare media.

I am sorry I can't afford $50 for 1 CD because it contains a bonus track that only is not available in any local store.. which is why I might pirate the bonus track and buy the regular cd release in the store (because I like owning media).

But of course the fucking government had to shut down this site so it makes it harder to find rare media.

Doesn't that kinda mean torrenting is about to die completely if someone can code a program to directly read trackers?

Not at all.

Huh? I am confused

no tutorial needed user, it's set up for you just search

>Not using RARBG.com

It good to find high quality rips

Many thanks.

>posting torrents sites in "LOL TORRENTING IS DEAD" threads

good job

Being rich you crabcake

>you crabcake

Good thing middle school is about to start back up

>Pirating

I don't do that anymore. If I want to see/play something, I rent, borrow, or buy it for cheap.

why

I have bills and shit you fucking mongoloid.

Shit cost too much already.

t. cuck

Yeah, this is the number one reason I pirate. Fuck, I'd steal everything if I could. Throw away consumer culture, brah

What's the best public tracker for movies right now?

Last time I went to the movies with my GF it cost us like 45 bucks, and it was Civil war for gods sake, I liked it but while im here I have to act like I don't.

rarbg.com

>get into private torrent site
>download a movie
>ERROR RATIO TOO LOW
>try to seed freeleech movies
>10K seeders
>2 downloaders
>get 100 megs uploaded
>out of a 5gig defecit
Fuck that
I have no idea how people manage to maintain ratio unless they're in the first 10 people who start seeding a popular torrent.

Program called RatioMaster, let's you spoof your upload.

i miss jerking off to her.

>mfw 2006 was 15 years ago

Hollywood please go.

same but i just watch it online, no movies are worth it anymore

feels fucking bad man

TorrentDay gives you points for seeding up to 10 torrents. You get like .3 per hour per torrent. You then spend the points on your ratio.

>letting your pc on all this time
>consuming bandwidth
>In 2016