tell me about car culture in your cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sv22SlFKZCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cars are gay

Cars are sandal

/thread

t. poorfags

Poor's people car culture: Ricing cheap Korean cars, stickers, fart cans, shitty Chinese wheels, idolizing Japanese cars.
Middle class car culture: Responsible driving, taking care of your vehicle.
Upper class car culture: Muh German cars, muh luxury, muh SUVs, automatic transmission everywhere.

pic related my car

flashy backlights is the fad nowadays, blinds my eyes :3

I have no desire to own a sports car even though I will probably be able to soon enough.

Only interested in having a good sedan.

Forgot to mention that both rich and poor people drive like ass.

Not too different from the US I imagine
Except we have our own cars too although not for much longer because everyone's buying imports now.
The ute is the quintessential Aussie car.
Check out this badboy
But now everyone is buying SUVs and Foreign made pick-ups.

We make them.
But actual car nerds in Germany do love foreign cars (mostly American) and see german cars as efficient but uninteresting.

lots and lots of german cars

Actually decent but Stealth.

Lots of events but it's pretty niche.

t. VW club member

are you the Up! TSI owner?

Yeah, sup ladm8.

Nice, it's a shame it doesn't get sold in Chile. The only options for a hot city car here is the Mini or a Fiat 500. For some reason Chile is really a shitty market for car enthusiasts. 80s-90s classics are almost nonexistent, and everything remotely interesting was imported with an automatic transmission.

Try importing from Argentina or Paraguay.

Post circuits from ur cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sv22SlFKZCw

What's wrong with automatic transmission? Are you too poor to afford it?

yeah I sure want to drive a V12 BWM with some shitty ancient slushbox. No thanks.

I can understand an automatic transmission in a commuter car or a $250k hypercar, but sports cars need manual transmission.

>expensive to fix
>more fuel consumption
>muh control

Why not go with something simple?

>>expensive to fix
So, you ARE too poor to afford automatic transmission. Got it.
>>more fuel consumption
See above.
>>muh control
This is a meme. The increase in control in a standard transmission car these days is extremely minimal. "My standard transmission car can go up to 4th gear .00056798 seconds faster than your car!!!!" That level of control is negligible for actual, every day driving. You are not a drag racer.
>Why not go with something simple?
Automatic transmission is as simple as it gets.

>I can understand an automatic transmission in a commuter car or a $250k hypercar, but sports cars need manual transmission.
Yet you'll be driving that sports car to work and to the grocery store most of the time. You are not an F1 racer.

>Yet you'll be driving that sports car to work and to the grocery store most of the time

Yeah and so what? What's wrong with enjoying every single minute you're inside your car? Deal with it burger, not everyone is forced to be stuck in traffic for an hour to go anywhere. Some us can actually *gasp* enjoy driving.

Walking on hands feels more relaxing and less stressful than driving a manual shift car in a city traffic jam.

>lol why don't you just burn your money

>This is a meme. The increase in control in a standard transmission car these days is extremely minimal. "My standard transmission car can go up to 4th gear .00056798 seconds faster than your car!!!!" That level of control is negligible for actual, every day driving. You are not a drag racer.

My uncle has a 2016 Civic w/ auto and it's fucking horrible on uphills, i had to throw to 2nd cuz the auto was about to let the car die.

Same shit when i had to step on and the car wasn't dropping the gear.

Note: The car was brand new with the 2L engine. Never ha these problems on mine and it is a 3cyl shitbox.

Fallacy, you can just leave on 2nd or 3rd and keep going.

those are for women and old people.

t. carcuck

Why leave your house if you can work from home?

fiat doblo with LPG for akp voters
pic related for bydlos
others are random shit tier fiats

>doblo
Are you a father of 5 children?

they are, sadly

Pretty average here. There are car enthusiasts here and there. Got a bud who seems like he knows too much for vehicles, but it's pretty cool.

Personally i don't really care, as long as it's efficient on gas so i can go visit my family on my reserve 3 hours up north, then I'm fine

You guys are going to make a killing selling R33 and R34 skylines to dumb americans in a few years.

FOR FUCKS SAKE I BLEW THE TIRE OF MY CAR

GOD DAMMIT

lol... I mean... Kek, this cunt always brings a smile

cars are literally for poor people

>tfw an American parks his F-35 on your lawn

Do you catch buses everywhere?

Australian bogan car culture.

Where ugly big wheels are considered tasteful.

Many fast drag cars are auto he said control not speed and whose to aay they aren't a drag racer?

Citroen saxos and Peugeot ricers
Good rallys t b h

riced civics, riced 240sxs, riced r32 skylines

and a bunch of old people who restore chevelles and GTOs

It's unfortunately all about gaudy minivans and crossover SUVs here since like it passed around 2000.

And the Toyota Priuses have been dominating the best selling cars rankings.

Kinda ironic to think that it's normie non-car guys who are actually supporting the industry and keeping domestic auto companies afloat, as real car guys stick to their 20 year old JDM god machines such as Supras/ Evos and STIs and so on without trading them in, and new riches simply prefer more recognizable wealth aka imports.

everyone over 18 and their mother has to have one. and it has to be reasonably recent, otherwise you are subhuman. BMW and mercedes are idolized brands, to the point that people go out of their way importing and buying the lowest cheapest segment just so they can say they have one

pic related

I like old cars. I drive an 86 Cressida.

Dream would be a 67 Aston Martin DB6. Will never happen though.

Oh shit sorry I can't take uber everywhere I go, jackass.