I'm going to just be a recluse for life i think it's safer that way

i'm going to just be a recluse for life i think it's safer that way.

Just avoid overrated shows and you should be ok. Slow and series does not in itself equal poignant.

Nas' problem was he didn't realize that the girl was trouble, if i would meet a girl like that offering me cocain and ecstasy-pills i would kindly leave and mind my business... drug addicted sluts always end up getting you in some kind of trouble... Nas didn't see that and thought "muh i'm a cool guy now, take some drugs, moms gonna freak etc." and fell for her bullshit which was his demise

yes nobody has ever had a good time meeting a cute girl with some drugs

never leave your basement

What's wrong with this show?

>muh prison drama
>muh disgusting feet
>muh generic court proceedings

>yes nobody has ever had a good time meeting a cute girl with some drugs
Not even remotely what he said. That good time often comes with repercussions because girls like that are unstable as fuck.

nas did it tho . just dont kill someone you'lll be fine

kys

this guys gets it... Nas didn't have much partying/sexual experience, guys like that tend to fall for unstable girls who get them into trouble

Also slow pace and long episodes.

I like the pace, it's just there's nothing good there. The only thing I got from the last two episodes was he refused the deal and is going to trial. Everthing else is filler.

Is this based on a real case? The unfolding situation after he finds her dead and the unlikely circumstances that led he to be arrested in the police station made me wonder if this was real case.

only if you live in Murica, land of the free where you can end up getting charged and imprisoned for rape without any proof based on one statement of a woman who just decided that the sex you both had wasn't consensual

>Last 2 episodes are filler

Are you memeing or have ADHD? A lot has happened these last 2 episodes. The show isn't a who dun it.

how do you even think otherwise?

>steal your dad's cab
>pick a random girl by pretending to not be off duty
>rape her
>kill her

I didn't do anything!! Life is so unfair!!

Even still it's going nowhere, saying nothing that's in any way new or not done better previously.

B-but he's so doe-eyed and naive and he's a POC! I feel bad for him and that makes me feel like a good person so this series is great!

he didn't do it you fucking loon

This. He's unfairly blamed in a corrupt system because of his race. How are people failing to see this?

You can stop shitposting now.

>she drugged him
>she raped him
>she gets killed by her jealous ex-bf
>HE gets charged for MURDER

feminism in action everyone

What the fuck is it? I'm not talking about the murder. It's just I don't see what's the point of the whole plot at the prison. What are they even trying to say here? Prison is bad?

The funny thing is actual prison would be much less dramatic than this show. Within days he was cut, burned and his bed was burned despite being a complete nobody. Nigga even in Oz he would have a much safer time than Omar's prison.

>The show isn't a who dun it.
So you're saying Nasir did it?

bro prison is like another justice system within the system like bro get it

Its still a tv drama. Exaggerations are to be expected. Even then the show is still pretty grounded.

Not to mention that the prison didn't even look that populated. Someone like him should be invisible in a prison filled with murderers and yet he can't catch a break.

All in all the prison arc is out of place and seems aimless, they spent too much time on it and some far more interesting stuff get only a few minutes. Yeah I think this is the definition of filler.

Also why are you saying it's not a whodunit? What is it? Because if it's anything else it seems to be failing.

>>she gets killed by her jealous ex-bf
It's always the ex-bf. Or maybe the weird black guy looking at them enter the house?

I'm not the user that said it's not a whodunit (it isn't by the way). Anyways, explain how showing us the main character coping and adapting to prison life is filler? That's character development. Also we're only shown like one cell block, not rikers in its entirety.

I'm missing the part of how the girl deliberately got him into trouble here.

is episode 4 already up?