Note to self: Boycott Disney

Note to self: Boycott Disney.

The new Beauty and the Beast remake is based around 1346–1353 France. In the first scene, there are black people dancing in a castle. Apparently those people also live in the castle.

What an actual fuck Disney? Immersion ruined in the first five seconds. Black people were slaves at that time.

Second thing to note, forcing a gay relationship with two white male characters. WHAT? Those people would literally be stoned to death.

How can anyone watch this historically incorrect bullshit? It's even more sad when you think about the cause why Disney is doing this. It's obvious that they want white people to die off from the planet when they promote black and white partnership and white and white same sex partners. Why don't we ever see black on black same sex relationship "jokes"?

Otherwise the movie was great. Emma Watson was such a perfect choice for the role of main actress and the design of the beast was actually pretty noice.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"we'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the general public knows is incorrect"

Dude the movie is about a woman who falls for a half beast man. No shit it's not factual.

Still, you can't deny that Disney isn't purposely forcing interracial relationships.

Fuck off

Really? Like who in the fuck actually cares. Why are you faggots so worried about race?

Not him but actually this is a real problem. Same happened with Idris Elba as Heimdall in Thor. It's cultural appropriation when black person plays historically White characters... And that's not OK. Just like we don't like when White person plays character of different race. Right? ;^)

gonna work out just as well as when trumpers boycotted "Hamilton" which was sold out for the next year

You guys are putting way to much thought into this. Why shouldn't black people have equal role opportunities? Also Idris Elba is a handsome ass dude so why not.

This wouldn't be a problem if black people didn't start this whole "cultural appropriation" thing. White people didn't give a shit about Halloween costumes (even if black person was dressed as historically White character) or actors in movies until black people started this whole "#OscarsSoWhite" and "Why is white person playing this character?". If we want to be politically correct about characters and their skin colors then it MUST go both ways. Not just when it works for black people.

holy shit, you mean to tell me that a movie based on a walking talking beast, talking kitchen ornaments, et al isn't realisitic? holy shit

/thread

>It's obvious that they want white people to die off from the planet when they promote black and white partnership and white and white same sex partners.

LMFAO @ OP! No, you dumbfuck. White people are doing that to themselves already. See this degenerate thread for reference:

You didn't get the point though. The point is forcing in black actors in roles where they shouldn't be.

Retards feel like everyone should be able to identify by someone in the movie set, and since they try to satisfy the largest possible audience they'll also add black main characters.
It's extraordinarily unlikely that they have other than monetary reasons behind their actions.

who the fuck cares dude

Who gives a shit? Its a fucking kids movie. Decades from now nobody is going to be talking about this like we currently talk about how blackface was in Hollywood back in the day.

Nobody cares snowflake.

> black people in beauty and the beast: haram
> emma watson was perfect as belle

that level of cognitive dissonance

Who the fuck even watches the Oscars? That shit is boring as hell. Also there are almost no black super hero's so what if they gave a role to a guy with good physique, powerful voice, and better acting performance than Natalie Portman.

Dude.

Jakob fucking Grimm - one of the original dudes who collected pretty much all fairy tales disney every told us - said it:
>Alles Große in der Welt hat seine Nachfolger und Nachahmer gehabt, die sich daran gedrängt und angeschlossen, bis der Gipfel, der einsam steht und die Sterne grüßt, durch sie mit dem Tale verbunden worden.

Its not about being historically correct - and never has been.
Its about finding the connection. Its about making a tie between the memory and the dream, between the tale and reality.

Disney has made princesses of all ethnicities except black. So a little black girl shouldn't be able to dress up as a princess because its what? Not culturally acceptable? Fuck off dude.

You realize dis a movie right? These people aren't real? None of this really happened.

Thanks for the link user.

ITT

Boycotting is for faggots.

So what if they have a black woman? Are you really so fucking pathetic that a DISNEY film having a black woman is enough for you to shit yourself

>black people were slaves at that time
>literally be stoned to death

>hurr, i'm OP and I don't understand history or how to do basic google searches

>purposely
>forcing interracial relationships
And what? Why is that such a bad fucking thing?

>Oh no, they have different skin to me, therefore I can't possibly put myself in their shoes because i'm so autistic I can only relate to people of my own gender and race.

So Sup Forums makes fun of black people for 'calling out cultural appropriation', but you take it seriously when it is 'your' culture being appropriated?

Do you not see the stupidity?

Also, it is set in 1700s france, a culture that neither of us are linked to.

You do understand that black race has the dominating genes? It's proven that we are the last generations of white people and we are dying even faster with racemixing. Science is going to take a huge leap backwards and it's proven too that black people have lower IQ.

>Emma Watson was such a perfect choice for the role of main actress
Yea I can't think of anybody more suited to play Belle (which is French for "beauty") than a fugly English chick.

Are you sure about that.

>Science is going to take a huge leap backwards and it's proven too that black people have lower IQ.

Better back that up. Provide a valid source for that comment.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence
I said to provide a valid source, retard. That had nothing of substance.

>Doesn't know how to scroll down to references to open article's and source.

Its not supposed to be realistic idiot

>1346–1353 France
>Black people were slaves at that time.

>Those people would literally be stoned to death

>Emma Watson was such a perfect choice for the role of main actress

you clearly know nothing about anything

Enjoy your fantasy world, dumbass.

>this thread

>Doesn't realize the 'tests' were conducted at a time to justify racial oppression.

Retard.

It says they still haven't been able to find a link between racial intelligents. Since intellect isn't genetic all you did was spout nonsense.

>but muh niggers

>Latest articles from 2016

You've lost already, you can stop arguing now.

The reason being can intelligence be defined and operationalized. Most research suggest black scoore average lower IQ.

It's the same shit in Star Wars Rouge one, all white men are evil... Oh that's also owned by Disney? Well who could have guessed

Well, to be fair, the Empire was fully intended to have racist (or at least anti-alien) undertones, ALL the way back to the original ones. Which makes John Bodega's role in Force Awakens a little unusual, but whatever.

>Suggest
But it isn't proven.

kill yourself

it's a fucking movie, it's not supposed to be culturally accurate you alt right cuck motherfucker faggot.

B-But, THEY WUZ KANGZ N SHIT

This. And that's not even getting INTO the questions about the validity of ANY test to determine IQ, which in of itself is controversial given recent research that suggests it is better to think of "intelligence" as a multidimensional concept (thus why it's easy to suck at trivia night and ace puzzle night).

Haven't seen it, never will. Fuck Disney.

Rogue One was pretty good. Leagues better than Ep. 7

"Leagues"? They were different, so it's not really fair to fully compare like that. The weird thing for me when watching Rogue One was "any and all of these people would be named heros in the rebellion if they had lived. So they're all going to die." Does change the watching dynamic a little bit (for example, the "mass-heroic-suicide" montage at the end becomes less powerful).

Ep 7 was the last straw. fuck that franchise. it's not what it was.

/thread

>doesn't realize its a wiki link

>movie about a talking wildebeast
>complains about realism

Only faggots watch Disney films. Enjoy your basement dwelling life you neckbeard manchild. Have your mother make you extra crispy chicken tendies for din din later fag.

Even though it didnt actually happen, if its set in a specific time period it should at least be accurate to that time period. SJW cucks dont understand that real life has no safe spaces.

Does this Trigger you.

This shit is too retarded even for Sup Forums.

>2017
>caring about movies

kek

Not really. I'm aware that slavery happened both ways.

This wouldn't bother me so much if there weren't also complaints about cultural appropriations by whites of minority cultural artifacts.
So we should pack Shakespeare and fairy tales from the Ancien Regime and Dickens and Jane Austen with nignogs and beaners and faggots, and we need a black Bond and a black female Spiderman, but let one white actor take on a role that was conceived for a black or an Asian, and lo, the shitstorm!

Also, magic exists in this film. Definitely not historically accurate! >:(

waht? magic i s real.

Who gives a shit? Race is only relevant because The Man (tm) said so.

/thread

Nobody's denying it because that's not a thing you autistic fuck. Is every hetero movie where two quirky white people fall in love with each other against all odds white propaganda? No. 0/10

>a woman who falls for a half beast man
That's THE Disney masterplot.

No you fucking head case, it's not. There isn't a role any color including white shouldn't be allowed to play, since movies are adaptions. Grow up. Everyone says dumb shit about "cultural appropriation" you literally can choose not to be one of them.

Do yourself a favor and find a nice padded room. All the white walls you could want.

Wait, they made a new Beauty and the Beast movie???

Have you ever been in reality, user?
Can you imagine an all-female remake of Ghostbusters or Ocean's 11? How about a black remake of Annie?
Now imagine a white remake of The Color Purple or a remake of Malcolm X starring Shia Labeuf.

:)

But the movie is aimed at little children who doesn't even know what racism is and what black people had to go through in those times.

For starters I'm not for or agents white or black people. Im on the side of reality and the reality is Not all black sub Saharan African people where slaves! Least not in Europe!
Sure they where not common but they where common enough to pop up in the occasional painting or two.
So to say if there black in Europe there slaves is preposterous! Also lets not forget that if you really get down to it, that castle is filled with "servents". In that time period take a gander on just how much "servents" where payed.
Answer THEY WEREN'T!
They where Serfs! Bound to there lords service for room and board they where in many ways SLAVES!

So when you talk about history I implore you to actually do a modicum of research into the times and stop being such a Agenda driven propagandist moron! Its why people have turned away from the left because just like you there propaganda doesn't match with reality.

Fuck off
>>>/reddit/

>>forcing interracial relationships
>And what? Why is that such a bad fucking thing?
>forcing
>forcing
>forcing

Did the truth hurt that much?

Disney is garbage and always has subliminal messages

Someone needs to shop her hair as being made of cats.

Well aren't you a special little snowflake.

But they did make a black princess, recently but it's out there. Personally op just seems like a faggot who complains about anything.

In those times?
You do realize in those times some of the wealthiest people where Africans right. Everyone in those times went theru shit, everyone except for the feudal lords and there knights.

It wasn't even true, faggot. I read through your link and found literally nothing you said was factual.

>spazzing out about Beauty and the Beast

Holy Shit, you BETTER be a faggot

I think everything you just said is True.

Oh they did? My bad I didn't know I don't watch much Disney because I'm a grown ass man, unlike faggot op.

I think I get where your coming from.