Which more looks badass for a tattoo on the tigh btw these two the majin or in saiyan armor ?

Which more looks badass for a tattoo on the tigh btw these two the majin or in saiyan armor ?

might as well get a tattoo on your face that says "i'm never getting laid again"

why the fuck would you want a tattoo of an anime character on your body ffs

you won't look badass with a chinese cartoon character on the thigh.

Why do you care ? it has no impact on your life, i am doing it for mine so fuck you buddy

I agree with this guy, however classic vegeta in armor is pretty sweet. Although you can't go wrong with evil buu vegeta

Forgot to ask when you're getting it, also be sure to show b what it looks like. I would honestly like to see how it comes out, too many people get crappy anime tatoos so I enjoy seeing nice ones. If it were me I would get a more subtle reference if I was determined to get a dbz tatoo like shenron or trunks sqord, why vegeta?

Thanks for your opinion

It's not just ANY anime character

>it's vegeta

Although trunks would look pretty sweet i choose vegeta cause he's more of an inspiring fictional character

HOW FUCKING GAY.

Good luck with your virginity.

Well Majin Vegeta is edgier, since he's like the fucked up try hard version of Vegeta.
Just get a Dragonball so you won't look like an autist

what the fuck is wrong with you

Too bad i already lost it

trunks was favorite back in the day, i kinda relate to krillin more now, I'm getting older I guess haha. I could definitely see getting trunk's sword or something that only a real dbz fan would recognize so my power level is somewhat hidden. Plus Shenron looks badass and plenty of people are running around with dragon tatoos

I do love Vegeta though and i get why he's inspiring. When you getting inked? how big will it be?

fuck the haters, it will be an awesome tattoo. You should post it here when you get it !

>tattoo on the tigh
dbz

really bro? at least do it on your arm.

Kinda seconnd this, he turned his back on his family and the child he was raising to win a martial arts tournament. Bulma is top tier, fuck that i choose my rich baby moma

I think with this tattoo you just got it back.

second this, really wanna see. how much you paying?

/rekt

lol, it's gonna look like shit as a tattoo m8. What the fuck are you even thinking?

You're on a dragnball marathon and suddenly decide you want fegeta on your thigh for life? lol

>not Badman Vegeta
please don't

>getting a tatoo of anime character
dude

If you think a dragonball tattoo is somehow going to stop him from getting laid, im pretty sure you guys dont get that much laid yourself

i am a huge dbz fan but pls dude that would be so cringeworthy

also majin vegeta

user, however you put it,
it would be a very silly thing to have as a tatoo and the kind of thing someone would regret 10 years down the line.

>Lamia
>Not Alice

what was he thinking?

>tattoos
>not looking like a bathroom stall

Pick one

Why don't you ask Sup Forums?

>missing the point

It will cover my tight, probably nxt month depends on the availability, well vegeta has a never give up attitude besides looking badass

Thanks i will

why you think that a woman will refute to get laid with you over a fucking tattoo that is of nobodys concern

I dont know what this is a refrence to, im just pointing out it looks silly as all hell

about €500 colored

low quality tatoo user, god you made miia cry. could've actually been acceptable and badasss tat

i have two pokemon tattoos and i get laid all the time

Typical fucking Sup Forums. Post an omega virgin cringe tattoo and someone disagrees with the choice of waifu.

Alice is the Monster Lord in the Monster Girl Quest games. She joins the protagonist early on in their travels, and of course he's clueless about her status, since his original goal is to defeat the Monster Lord.

anyway, she's just more recognizable. I don't know the lamia on his arm. But yes, it does look silly, but no more silly than any other stupid tattoo.

>I don't know the lamia on his arm.
thats miaa from monster musume,
harem anime/manga with monstergirls
its...ok if you are into harem series.

Get the majin 'M' on forehead

I fucking dare you

I just did

youll regret your dragon ball z tattoo. i guarantee it.

you mean thigh? so like 8 inches across I'm guessing?

sounds like a good deal, you might consider putting out a little more for a better artist though if its gonna be a large DBZ tattoo. If you're gonna get an anime character you really want it to look as nice as possible with great shading and line work. Just my opinion bro and good luck, you decide on a picture?

>SS Vegeta
get something like this you pleb
thank me later when you're drowning in pussy

haha chekt nigga! I personally agree with the waifu choice, its the low quality I don't like

Alice is top tier waifu choice user, excellent tastes

I wont otherwise i wouldnt do it

He's very good at making anime characters, it would be about 8 aproxx in height so year as for the picture i am still undecided, what you think bro ?

Thanks, m8! I'll look into it. Sounds fun

>Monster Girl Quest games
a monster girl game eh?
so is that an actual game or one of those DMM things?

well that looks pretty badass not the whole body though so i don't think it's good for a tattoo

Well, it's technically an RPG, but it plays out like a visual novel. You have to be able to beat the monsters though or you lose the game (get raped) and have to reload.

if you played monster girl quest its worth a watch, fun show and you can argue on Sup Forums in the threads about why you have the best taste in waifu haha. Miia the best by the way, lamias are the thinking man's monster girl

It's fun, it's an rpg. You play Luca, the unlikely hero. He's just a kid who takes his father's sword (father went off on an epic quest to slay the monster lord and never returned or whatever) and follows in his father's footsteps only to unwittingly meet the monster lord he seeks at level 1 and she, being disenfranchised with how the monsters are being led, joins him out of pity.

It's honestly really funny and I enjoyed it. It's 18+ only though since it has animated sex scenes if you lose a fight, you get raped by whatever monster (always hot female monsters, lol)

>on Sup Forums in the threads
i dunno about that, theres a janitor there with some sort of grudge against monster musume,
its a hit and miss thing, sometimes the threads get deleted sometimes they dont.

separate user but its a great game, got me into monster girls. The combat is a little repetitive but can be fairly difficult at times. I think I found my copy on nyaa.se, they made 3 games. I fucking loved it

Why not just the Vegeta family crest? Smaller but still showing the love of the character

true, I have seen them disappear somewhat in recent times. its a shame because they were lots of fun

yea in this game i definitely lost to win, you gotta try out each girl at least once. I would honestly play the game and if you like that then go check out musume

yea that's a great idea user, most people won't recognize it. Plus you can claim it's your crest.

You are not very helpful on helping me decide guys except for a few

BAD END

Spoilers:

Ilias was actually conspiring in the darkness the whole time and the game lets you know in no uncertain terms that she's secretly probably actually a monster herself, and Alice the "Mosnter Lord" is actually reasonable and just leader that got expelled for wanting to be moderate in her dealings with humans.

The feels user, this game had way more to the story than your average hentai rpg. I thought it was hilarious how even if you get the ending where Ilias sends you to heaven Luca just gets raped repeatedly until the end of time. He asks Ilias if she would allow him to be with his family and if I remember correctly she flat our refuses and just rapes you for the rest of existence.

Definitely prefered the ending where Alice beats you and seals you in that room with her, so she can rape you until the end of time

hey user I wold you this

I prefer the vegeta in the armor, looks similar to him when he was first intrroduced.

Not my fault if we would rather talk about ALice from MGQ

>lias was actually conspiring in the darkness the whole time and the game lets you know in no uncertain terms that she's secretly probably actually a monster herself
well....if you played the sorta sequel game monmusu paradox, it sort of implies there may have been actual reasons for illias doing what she did.

wait so i played the first 3, was there a fourth one i missed?

yes and no
theres a new game seperate from the trilogy called monmusu quest paradox,
its not a direct sequel, it takes place in an alternate universe, like a parallel dimension
though the illias you defeat in the trilogy didn't die or get sealed but somehow ended up in that universe in a weakened loli form where she follows that universes luka as a companion
so its a sort of sequel but only for one character, im not sure if im explaining this clearly,
this game is made in rpg maker so its a proper rpg game.

So what makes you prefer vegeta in the armor ?

>loli illias joins the party

link plz I play nao.

to the translation patch or to a download?

>alternate universe
>rpg maker

Well, that's not canon. Just fan fiction, but it sounds fun.

Youre gonna look like such a faggot with an anime tat jesus christ buddy kill yourself

I don't have either. This is the first I heard of this game. I played the original MGQ games.

oh also ,
Luka and Alices son and daughter from the main triology universe somehow became dimension hoppers so they also make an appearance.

[spoiler] is krillen dead again or what [/spoiler]

The only answer.

well I wouldn't know where to download it ,
I bought it off dlsite cause I have a job now and not really spending my money on much else,
the translation patch is at dargoths though

Nice use of punctuation's and spelling there jackass.

Fuck off

he looks closer to the vegeta that we first encounter, at the height of scary this guy is an evil badass. idk vegeta was more plot centric and badass in the freiza arc, he took on a mre piccolo type role later

you're mean

so what other monstergirl stuff is out there?

vegeta back in the frieza saga was a lot smarter

Personally, i'd go with majin vegeta. Also, fuck these cucks that are shit talking to you for wanting to get a vegeta tattoo.

yea exactly, he was cunning evil son of a bitch at his prime during freiza. basically still a force to be reckond with

and now he is almost as dumb as goku

i wouldn't go that far

these guys would know more about that
ask them

it's me, goku

I've sometimes toyed with the idea of getting a tatoo of this guy

Why majin vegeta ?

majin vegeta is more veiny

seriously dont

I agree. Perhaps a battle damaged original Vegeta armor or after he got his heart shot from freeza. Or a space pod with a smaller one behind it kinda like Vegeta but not really. I have some dumb personal tattoos and I won't tell you what to get. If this is your first do not get Vegeta. And this is coming from one of his biggest fans from back in the day. It does not take long to start to pick apart what you hate about the tattoos you have