Help me Sup Forumsros I can't move my arm anymore

Also, my fingers are becoming really cold

You've got another one, don't you?

Cut it off

Quick! Give yourself a stranger

even my pens are fucked up

what should I do, I feel like electric shoc when I try to massage my elbow

hit it with a branch or something
If it's that bad - I know this seems like a meme response but try to cut it a few times with a knife. That should get energy into it.

I'm affraid to cut my own skin, can't do that

Well, you don't feel anything anyways do you? And it doesn't even have to be big cuts.

I do feel, my arm is fucking painful

could you elaborate on your current situation

I was in a forest, when I fell from a three. I caught up with a branch, there was a "crack on my elbow, and since that, the pain increase.

then I'd advise for you to do that.
if all fails? seriously, just see a doctor.

see a doctor if not poor.
else take some painkiller, let it rest and hope for the best

I'm 18yo, but not working, so that I can't use my own money without asking my mom. She won't let me see a doctor

Shit is broken son

Ultimate Lifehack:

Do the stranger fap with your dead arm
as soon as your brain notices you're a virgin
and you don't have a girlfriend your arm
will slowly wake up

Tell her about the injury, and how you did it. If she's not a retarded parent then she would listen for sure.
it sounds serious so why wouldn't she?

Medfag here.
Shit it broken nigga.
Don't let it sit.
Complications from untreated fractures are fucking horrible and can lead to the gangrene. You'd lose the arm.
Ice on it for the pain and swelling, and scarf it around your body with a piece of clothing or something like that.
Go see a doctor to get a radio and the bone set back in place.
Like I said, fractures aren't hard to treat, but the complications from untreated fractures are. Don't be stupid or you'll lose your fapping arm.

I just did, and she told me that she will buy some bread and ibuprofen.

My entire forearm feel really cold now, I dunno if it's because I put my elbow in cold water

ICD10
G56.3

Have the same

Just go to the fucking hospital, you fucking idiot.

after two months you should be allright.
Try to take nivalin injections

Your arm is fucking broken, ibuprofen and buttered toast won't do shit to it.
You need an x-ray son.
And a doctor. Or a butcher, guess you can ust cut it off as well. Then the ibuprofen will help.
Can you feel your hand and fingertips?

Pretty sure thats a break. If you dont get it set before it starts to heal they're going to fave to re break it when you finally go to a hospital :(

Tryin to deal with my mom right now.

I can feel my hand and my figers, but they're really cold. I just drop my arm out of the water 'cause it's not cold anymore

I'm fucked up. My mom was eating a banana when I told her what happened. She didn't take it seriously and answered me that a good anti-inflammatory banana was the solution.

I guess u lose ur arm then lol

Fucking tards these days

Just go to dc u gotta do it anyways no matter who pay lol

Then go to the emergency department in the hospital,man! wtf!

You broke you arm user. ibuprofen won't help.Call ambulance or something. If you don't do anything now,it will get even worse.You should go to hospital and get proper medical treatment now. If they don't put gypsum on your arm now,bones probably will grow together wrong,and then, you won't be able to move your arm at all. So they will have to forcefully break it again,to treat properly

Why the FUCK you still here

Call an ambulance
Fuck your mother
She will pay when doctor shows her the xray

Can you try to swing it around? That way you can see if it is broken.

Just take a stick.Place it against the arm. Bend the arm straight. Bind the arm with rope to the stick.

Done. You arm is fine again.