Is it worth it to fuck your Mom?

Is it worth it to fuck your Mom?

only if she looks like that

it would be really fucking awkward for a long while after

tell me more

Is your dad still with her? If so could get awkward.
If not then you can make your mom your live in GF and fuck her on the regular.

yea but is it worth it?

Seems like this would be about right. Is your mom still with your dad? Also do you have other people in the house such as siblings?

I have a clingy mother and I feel like if I do it, we'll develop a new kind of relationship that may wear me down

Most of the time we're alone but sometimes I have my siblings and Dad come and visit for months at a time soo

Fucking her on the red would be ideal.

I think I'd cum just calling her mom while fuckingher

Okay that sounds promising.

Depends how hot/how good in bed/how sweet to you she is. Take the fact that she's your mom out of the picture, would you still want her?

I can say MY mother wouldn't be worth it at all, she's very bitchy.

P.S. Keep us updated and use a condom, Incest is wincest but inbreeding makes retard babies.

What's she look like?

very sweet, i don't know how good in bed she is but she seems like the really horny type and i'd say she's average in looks for her age.

i'd say

let's make those posts realistic

I must say that I think that fucking your Mom can help you in so many ways, especially if your Mom means no harm by it but rather just for the sake of fucking her own son because she likes it. Fucking your own Mom in my opinion can make you so much more chill with other girls due to the fact that you just broke one of the most socially unacceptable barriers when it comes to sex so anything else in comparison is just child's play. I don't know, that's my thoughts. However if you have a fucked up mother then it may fuck you up.