How do I get an American gf, Sup Forums?

How do I get an American gf, Sup Forums?

Lots of burgers.

Any kind in particular?

be black

does blackface count?

makes you even hotter

gets the theenks going no

>how to
Ukfag here. Be me. Live in uk. Add American girls on fbook.
Chat. Flirt. Build up a relationship.
Get on a plane to where she is. Stay for 3 weeks. Bang the shit outta her.

Seems to make sense desu.
Have you done this before? How old are you?
and if you have, how many times?

hows your teeth britbong?

36 user. Gf 20. Second time. First time it was a girl in michigan. That one ended with her cheating. This girl I have now I've known since may last year. Planning to get married and stuff so it got serious.

White and I have all of them faggot. How's the neckbeard and your fat self?

Pretty nice, the tactic seems to work well considering that. Is there anything to add or is there anything special they like? As in how to act, etc.

DELET

Each girl is different. Luckily my one isn't hardcore religious so I can just be myself. Persistence is key for sure. If you can be there for them often it helps. She will come to you for help and advice etc. Also if you want a nice one then working out is a good idea. Get in good shape if not already. And above all else, do what you say you will. Distance means you gotta be the real deal

Stop being a Britbong Paedo.

Jealous much user xD

Paul Richards the Britbong Paedo. Child molester of Old Bournemouth Town and general stalker, rapist and child abuser.

Dubs say truths.

Troll harder fatty

Um nice try but not fat like Paul the Bitchtits Britbong Paedo.

I met my American GF at work. She was an expat working in London. We ended up moving to the states. Honestly, one of the better decisions I've made. Britain was shit.

Posting from inside St Anns Mentally divergent home.

Don't be American. Have accent. Be half decent looking and smelling. Make sure she hasn't been blacked or AIDS

Yup. I gotta apply for a work visa. Saving up to get married this summer/autumn

Unless you are working at McDonalds or the like, the standard of living is loads better in the States. Makes Britain look 3rd world.

Absolutely. Fuel is 3 times cheaper too. Getting a visa looks tricky though. I'm not super rich or PhD level. I was in MN. Loved it there. Got back a month ago

>be me
>at uni
>finally dating crush from all freshman year (soph now)
>qt3.14, 5'1", loves playing video games
>occasionally paints these small canvases for me (5x8in) of like a couple's silhouette in front of the sunset or something sweet like that
>she's totally cool with my Sup Forums level sense of humor

>tfw i have a gf
>feels good man

this is a legit question bro, American girls will be think your brown euro teeth are gross and wont go near you.

If you're British, just be British.

Educated.
Employed.
Responsible.
Rational.

"American man" is an oxymoron, women are the earners in America, you can have an American girlfriend by simply being an American woman's equal. American males simply aren't.

Learn to troll. Then get back to me, newfag

uwotm8?

Hey you must know the Britbong Paedo. His teeth are all gross and broken. He begs for a girlfriend on Wireclub.

Ill tell you the secret if u tell me how to into brit women. NO REFUGEES/IMIGRANTS

Pathetic....

Britbong here.

My ex is American. She's a cunt.

be black, 12 inch penis, 1000k salary

Literally just take your accent into any bar in America. That's it.

What are you even talking about?

if you're a 7/10 or up you'll pull 8-10s
below, who knows

100% you could harpoon a whale with your accent alone

not him but women don't approach guys. even if accent.

You guys ever seen terry pratches disk world??

Wtf ots so trippy. Im watching it for first time now.

What is this lol?
I'm not American, but the first thing I'll do is make sure she hasn't been blacked.
I'm British yeah. Have you done this before?

Whatever you do, DO NOT disagree with her.

That's all.

My teeth are absolutely fine and white.

>I'm British yeah. Have you done this before?

My wife is American, I'm Canadian.

I'm also an engineer that views education as the greatest equaliser in society. I believe that a man is responsible for his children, as is responsible for all of his actions. I also believe that respect is something a man offers, it is not something others must earn. I believe that every single person is responsible for the betterment of society, and that "paying it forward" is what separates great nations from miserable shit holes.

These are truly un-American ideals today.

It's the reason American women are increasingly disinterested in American males.

The UK has a higher standard of healthcare across the board than the United States, dental included.

Bullshit. Women DO approach guys. I've had it happen multiple times.

>The UK has a higher standard of healthcare across the board than the United States, dental included.

As a UK citizen who worked for the NHS and now lives in the states, this is full of shit. The NHS has loads of problems. They are just different problems.

q