Poppers fags unite

Poppers fags unite

this is the only option

limp dick midget drinks

Love it.

Is this stuff only for homos?

Not for me. Veiny cock stays hard.

You must be a natural born bottom... not judging

So what the fuck do these do? Heard they make you want to get fucked and make anal feel amazing

Nope

Heart rate goes up, head rush, better blood circulation, sphincter relaxes

I've never really understood the appeal of poppers. What do you get from taking them that you can't get from something else?

not at all ... i don't even know where that came from. but get super drunk then take a nose hit of that jungle juice shit. and watch what happens. its fucking crazy. It feels like ur head is gunna explode and everything feels crazy and akward

get drunk and try a nose hit of poppers FUCKING LIT ! sober poppers is pretty wack. and also try masturbating and right before u cum take a nose hit

where get?

i dont get it do you suck it up your nose or do you just smell the im assuming powerful smell.

Extra intense orgasm

Take them right before you're gonna cum and experience the magic

Take a huge sniff of the smell

+1

how long does one last? considering you dont take any of the liquid out. seems as if you could have one forever.

pretty sure they sell these at gas stations and shit

is this like actual amyl nitrate?

2 to 5 minutes per hit

How long depends on how hard you're hitting it. It goes into a vapor fairly quickly (which is how it gets into your system) so you will see the volume shrink over time. Also the potency seems to decline over time as well. The first hit is always the best.

Poppers are great for sex and better when mixed with an intoxicant, I prefer pot. Generally quite safe but try not to touch the liquid to your skin if you can help it - it will leave a mark over time. You may also experience a short term headache as it wears off but this usually only last for a minute or two. The potency of your inhale also only lasts for a couple of minutes.

After poppers, orgasms without them seem bland.

This stuff is for homos.

Homos use this stuff to help them gt past how unnatural and creepy gay sex feels.

Put a cotton ball in a glass jar. Put some poppers on the cotton.
Success

Oh boy. If you say so...

are these anything like smelling salts?, i tried those once.

Hell yeah I love blues traveler