Anybody have a pic of this meme but under someone comments "all three but watch out"

Anybody have a pic of this meme but under someone comments "all three but watch out"
Will reward with nudes

I'm a perfect world car 3 would go first, followed by car 1, then car 2.

I'm reality they'd all wave eachother on, 2 people would try to go, one would brake way to hard and the other would slow down a bit. They'd wave eachother on some more until one guy says fuck it and goes.

Here you go OP

>followed by car 1
you goofed

this

Learn to drive kid

Winrar

confirmed no license. definitely underage

this

We got some dumb motherfuckers in here.

It's 3, 1, 2.

3 has the right of way because he has no signage. 1 and 2 both have yield signs. 2 has to give the right of way to 1.

>stupid kids...

Its not a 4 way stop in which all vehicles arrived at the same time and yielded to the right.

2 has no traffic signal and obviously has the right of way. 3 makes the left turn after 2 passes and finally 1 makes the left turn after 3.

2, 3, 1

The sign for 2 isn't a fucking yield sign.

shitty bait

2 shouldn't have a sign at all. 1 shouldn't have a yield because there's no bend or merger in the roads, it should be a stop sign.
sue the city.

this is unrealisic. it more or less depends on who gets there first. if they are there at the same time its 3 then 1 then 2. /thread

You're a fucking idiot, I took driver's ed, left gets right of way, so it is 213.

ahh fuck i mean 3 then 2 then 1

In africa, all three at the same time.

idiot 3 gets right of way because they have no yield sign. then 2 then 1

No, it's 2, 3, 1. 3 and 1 have to cross lanes of traffic, giving 2 the right of way because they're going straight through, then 3 goes because 1 has to yield to 3

FUCK, I just enlarged it to see signs. It's 321, looks like I got some of the stupid.

2,3,1 is the correct answer

2 doesn't have a traffic yield, they have a crosswalk yield. 2 only has to stop if someone is trying to cross the road.

2, 3, 1.

he's right

then 3
then 1

apparently no one here knows the difference between a crosswalk sign and a yield sign. crosswalk signs are squares, yield digns are triangles. again it is 3, 2, 1 because 3 has no sign, 2 has yield sign and is going straight, then 1 is last because of yield sign and they are crossing two lanes of traffic. again /thread

now that i think about it i dont know why any of you fuckers would know the rules of the road because you never get out and drive anywhere

you don't have a driver's license, do you? If you do, you should turn it in.

You're a fucking moron. 2's sign is a trick. It's not a yield. 2 basically has no sign at all.

Depends. Which drivers are white? They have the privelege of going first.

2's sign looks like this to me, meaning they have priority and will go first, they dont need to turn or anything.

3 goes next because he is leaving the road the main road

1 goes last because they're at what we can assume to be a stop sign based on road shape.

Came here to post this

1 is obviously at a yield sign.

They are all driving on the wrong side of the road. England Rules!

yea because in reality the city wants to trick drivers

yeah because this is a picture of reality and not a bullshit driver test diagram
>fucking saturdays on Sup Forums
I'm out

2 is headed east so he's looking in to the sun and is not gonna stop.

1 is trying to turn left on a right turn only.

3 is obviously some cuck fag driving an SUV so he can wait.

none because roads closed

oh god first we arent in the uk and thats a uk sign. second you are either a well baiting or retarded troll based on >what we can assume to be a stop sign based on road shape.

a stop sign is fucking octogonal not a triangle

Whoever got there first.

itt: retardd that dont know how to drive. its 3,2,1 /thread

But watch out

2 goes first 3 goes second because both are headed to the same lane but 2 is closer.

All three cars are blonde womens , so whatever we say , they're all going to go at the same time.

Wrong. It's 2, 3, 1. 2 isn't a yield sign, it's a road pattern sign.

3 doesn't have a yield sign...

1 is last because they have a yield sign. 3 must wait for 2 because 3 is making a left turn. Straight through has the right of way.

>2
>3
>1

Once more for the retards, the correct order is 2, 3, and 1. You'll notice the sign for 2 is *not* a yield sign, but a caution sign (red-border triangle pointing up). Specifically, it's warning that there's an intersection with a minor side-road coming up. Caution signs do not mandate any action. Whether 2 needs to continue ahead or turn right, they have right of way. 3 needs to cross a lane of traffic, so must yield to anyone coming that way. 1 has a mandatory yield sign (red-bordered triangle pointing down), so must hold for any traffic coming from both sides of the major road. In fact, the sign need not even be there, as it is mandatory to yield at a T-intersection from the side road, unless the "major path" has specifically been signed to include the apparent side road. In that case, mandatory yield would be marked on one of the other sides, but that's not the case here.

2 goes first because they are going straight well 3 has to wait, i know because i have a similar street on my way to work

2 then 3 then 1