What is the meaning of life user?

What is the meaning of life user?

teh lulz

fap

Too hate trumpsters

accepting that there's no meaning or cause, knowing that you may not get a second chance at all and living till you die

Suffering.

Not tryna be edgy or anything but after reading Dante's Inferno and some old texts by Thomas Aquinas it made sense.

eat, sleep, play and be happy.

One of my life mottos is "to suffer is to learn". You'll learn a fuck load more by going through some shit than if everything is perfect

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

There is no meaning . I learned that on a mushroom trip.

The only thing I know about life is that only the dead hear true jokes and only the living shine and glow bright.

You've inspired me to go out and fail today. Thanks user!

And suffer you shall

reproduction

To create beauty

Well something like this...

to face challenges and sometimes to fail but without suffering internally so that the future is clean and bright and success becomes a sureity from practice.

look it up in the dictionary

pass on your genes, pass on your values, enjoy the good stuff while you can

According to a very smart computer it is 42
42 is an early program language designation for '*'
*, in computer languages, acts like a wildcard, or "whatever you want it to be"
Of course, of you're a fucking American, you also know * means "terms and conditions apply"

*.*

This.

If life were a computer game, the main goal would probably be to reproduce. At least that's what the game designer intended when he first developed the game. Some players play the whole game differently though.

Whoa

Yep man

This guy knows. Listen to him op.

to pray krom also