FUCK ordering things with hard to say names. Why the hell can't people just make regular named products...

FUCK ordering things with hard to say names. Why the hell can't people just make regular named products. Absolutely ridiculous. I feel like a retard ordering "Lil sumpin" because you get 2 choices. You say it extra pronunciated so that you make it known that the name is atupid, or you correct the name and call it "little something" and then they don't know what you're talking about.

I want to go to hooters and order a pitcher of this but thinking about ordering it is giving me anxiety.

Can I get a pitcher of Lagunitas Little Sumpin' please?
>Yah, no problem. I'll be right back.

This seems like an incredibly tense potential social interaction.

That's not how this works.

I'm going to sound like a retard

child detected

Can you not speak English? What the fuck?

Let's phoentic this shit for you:
La-goo-nee-toss
(you know how to say 'little' right?)
some-pen

Learn to talk motherfucker.

Order something else then

>too retarded to order what I want
>better get something else

>i would like the lagunitas little something.
>little something

it's called the little something.

i thought the same first , but i think he is complaining about "little sumpin'"

>there are places in america that don't teach children phonics
>they just make them memorize the sounds of whole words

its pronounced "somepeen" you fucking retard

It's lah-goo-nee-tus.

no fuckface, it's "something". just because you spell like a niglet doesn't mean to need to speak like one. use your words properly while you're at hooters.

I'm complaining about the sumpin.

It's fucking stupid and anyway I say it I'm going to sound like an awkward tard

>All these yankees

when the autism hits you hard

The man can't even enjoy a drink because he's too triggered over words.

Thus why you add the brewery, then everyone knows what the fuck is happening.

Have you tried not being autistic? You should give it a shot.

it says SUMPIN' not SOMETHING

The P is silent holy shit stupid fucking yanks.

better than being a nigger. you'll go your entire life without ever being triggered because you're too dumb to care about anything.

No, Lagunitas Brewing gave their beer a weird name. You're just ordering it, the waitress gives no fucks about the beer's name or that or ordered it. She's just in it for the tip, as in your money.

correct, it says SOMETHING. glad someone else here knows how to read.

>something is a weird name.

ok sheniqua.

>you'll go your entire life without ever being triggered
wow that's great user

in mah' house we all avoid things that we dont know becuz thas for niggers

save your lame responses for your stepdad.

if you have 2 choices and you take 1 of those choices away... you have no choices

Choose one!

>projecting this hard
kek

I bet you wish you could order that drink right now.

no, i'm still hung over from last night.

"Little Sumpin'"
>Little Something

Are they the same? Are you retarded?

Why are you even worried about beer? You're obviously a 15 year old edgelord

>something pronounced with southern accent.

yes and no. next question.

>I want to go to hooters and order a pitcher of this but thinking about ordering it is giving me anxiety

If you had bothered to read the thread Jessica, you would understand that I'm worried about using my words properly in front of my favorite Hooters waitress.

cucked by autism

Too fucking late, spergmeister.

smoke another bowl of ritalin and chill

Sum-mmm
like "hey daddyo let me get a lil sum-mmm sumpin" buncha fucking losers

I'm OP, this guy is an imposter.

All I'm saying is that I'm worried about sounding like a tard. You guys are assholes, it has nothing to do with autism I'm not autistic.

How often are you slapped in the face with a cock?
Hourly?

I work at Hooters and when someone orders a beer like this me and the other girls all make fun of him in the kitchen

yeah because being more aware of my surrounding and how i feel about everyone watching me is going to help my anxiety. you sound like my jewish psychiatrist.

You are at least mildly autistic if you can't fucking muster the name of a brewery and beer for a waitress at hooters.

Order it, drink it, stop being such a winy little cunt.

Don't try to role play me you hillbilly. I don't need you defending my honor.

Lies

no one gives a fuck about you, especially not the hooters girls

Laugh it up while you can cunt. Your looks will be gone soon and you'll be crying at home, all alone with your cats.

You have severe autism and should avoid alcohol tbphwy fambam

just order a sumpin ale

It's just absurd. No average person is worried about saying
>the name
of something. You're not going to sound like a tard. If you sounded like a tard when you say it, then everyone who says it also sounds like a tard, which means everyone sounds retarded, and you have nothing to worry about.

You are getting worked up over a name. A name. You are letting a name get in the way of you drinking alcohol.

Think about that.

This is wildly inaccurate.

Order sumpin else you mean?
wink.gif

>actually made me laugh

It's just written phonetically in a northern California accent

>hahaha he just mispronounced "something"
>i'm a dumb bitch working at hooters and even i know how to say simple words
>he clearly has the tism

what's absurd is your grip on reality. you make a fool of yourself every time you go outside because you're illiterate. everyone is laughing at you and you can't even see it.

I have solved your problem op. Here are the steps.

>buy Kernel Sanders suit and hat
>walk in with your own pitcher of sweet tea
>you're a southern gent now, talk like one the whole time
>order your lil sumpin
>twirl mustache and smoke cigar
>eat and drink in peace

You're welcome.

lol nice autism

underrated post

I understand that but at the same time my gf will judge me too. One time I caught her talking shit about me to the waiter when I mispronounced prime rib with "aus jus" and they were both laughing at me

Thanks but no, I gave up cosplay like two years ago.

By the way. This manner of speech comes from southern whites. If blacks speak this way it is because they were heavily influenced by southern whites because history etc.
As a black man in the south just gotta let you crackers know that we appropriated your lingo before we started appropriating your wives and daughters. ;)

Menopause is not a giggling matter.

Yeah but you can blame the french for that. They are the ones that made their language fucking ridiculous.

Holy shit.

Fuck off Trayvon, the only thing you need to appropriate is a prison cell.

>prime rib
>aus jus
>gf will judge me
>talking shit about me to the waiter
>they were both laughing at me
You need better self-esteem.

I mean the way I said it was "ass juice" but how the hell eas I supposed to know how to pronounce it?

And they didn't need to be making fun of me behind my back when I went to the bathroom. She said that I wasn't supposed to hear but why is she making fun of me at all

No one gives a shit what you sound like when you order a beer. No one except you. Stop being an autistic little bitch and order the goddamned drink you fucking beta man-cunt.

it sounds like the gf is fucking the waiter and using you

Ok, fine. Instead of feeiling put out because of mouthing the cloying phrase, "Lil' Sumpin' ", just tell the waitress you want "my own penis". She'll know what you mean.

OP

Just say you want Lagunitas or Lagunitas ale.

I was worried about that but I make more money than a waiter and she's always saying how she needs to be with someone with money so I'm not worried about her leaving me

Are you an idiot? Why dont you just search for the pronunciation on google

Nobody said she was leaving you. But somebody said she was using you as a sugar daddy while she fucks the waiter, because she doesn't actually love you.

What I'm saying is that why would she fuck the waiter that doesn't make any sense if he's broke.

I have to buy her all kinds of shit to get laid there's no way he can afford what she likes

Underrated

I know how to pronounce it I just hate it and don't want to sound dumb but it's like 8% alcohol and the rest is weaker and my gf doesn't let me order more than a pitcher so I have to get the strongest ine they have

He can afford to stick his dick in her.

Idk why but threads like these where some autist OP asks us how to fix a retarded problem then gets made fun of are my faveorite type of thread, I live for these. Sup Forums is still alive

lol

Can someone make a screencap this shit is pretty funny

The name is "Little Sumpin' Sumpin'" you stupid dipshit. Maybe that's why your faggot ass order is always wrong.

>doesn't let me

You're fucking killing me.
Do you even wear pants?
Does she peg you nightly, lifting up your skirt?

Guys seriously idk why you're being such dicks, I would've thought for all the retards on this site that you would've been able to relatw.

Last time I post my personal problems here.

he who is afraid to order something does not deserve it. it's performance art with the product itself.

1. Checked

2. We may be retards, but at least we aren't you

C. Include me in the screencap, boys

You let your gf tell you what you can do?
You're the bitch in the relationship.
TITS OR GTFO

Fuck you buddy

Don't go to Hooters. Problem solved.

>taking your gf to hooters

>Typo in an edit
why do people do this

Probably a nod to the Duwang translation of JJBA part 4.

OP here...seriously people???

OP, have you ever had the Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity from IHOP?

Anyone get the screen cap for this?

I'm going to get so much reddit karma this thread is gold