Virgin here

virgin here.
how does it feel to have a woman sit on your dick ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jnjb5lUy9yQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Like a bag of sand

It feels like if there is a god it lives in her pussy

/thread

it will make you cry

warm and slippery

Get a job as a mall Santa Clause and you can find out for yourself.

Pretty cool ig

Fearful. I am praying constantly not get my dick broken by her.

It's like fucking a chick but laying down.

feels guud m8

It will feel like woman sitting on your dick.
What did you expect, OP?

How much better or worse does it feel compared to your hand? On a scale from -5 (much worse) to +5 (much better). And I mean just the feeling of your dick in her vagina, not the whole experience.

Smooths
youtu.be/Jnjb5lUy9yQ

/thread
sex is overrated

100x better than beating your meat.

It can vary, tbh. Depends on your and her size. I'm a little above average in suze and my gf is tiny. Once I manage to get it in and loosen her up a little, it's absolutely amazing. I've also had girls with cavernous hatchet wounds. Might as well just use my hand instead.

It's just a very warm and lubricated (not wet) sensation. Not super tight, but a snug fit around your dick. The physical part of it is just that though, a part. The visual aspect, of seeing a chick, especially reverse cowgirl, raising and lowering herself repeatedly on your cock, moaning gently, is the part that really sends it over the edge.

tl;dr

It's pretty fucking epic user.

Why don't you ask your mom if you can slip your dick in her. Fucking faggot.

Its insane how well a dick fits inside. fleshy, warm, slippery

The same as your hand.
You are basically masturbating with her vagina.

Put lotion on your hand then microwave it. It's pretty close.

snug as a bug in a rug m8

The best feeling (for me) is not the actual dick-in-pussy feeling, it's the warmth of her all over your groin area, her ass and thighs on your legs. It's the slight heaviness on that whole region that makes the position (again, for me) one of the most intense orgasmic feeling

This

+8, there's nothing like it.

+3 but more cleanup

Quality pussy is always epic. Like stale crackers versus a juicy steak, compared to beating it.
Girls who do kegels = the shiznit. No other factor (size, shape, etc.) has anything remotely close to the sort of impact kegels will have.

If your girl doesn't kegels, you need to check that shit.

How do you microwave your hand?! Break the glass or override the door meachanism somehow?

This guy gets it.

dip your dick in quicksand OP. then you'll know.

Not necessarily in that order

This makes mustard gas

Pussy control is key. I had a chubby chick for a while who'd sit on your cock and milk the cum out with muscle power only. Was awesome when shed pull my cock out and sit on it in public.

Not that good. It usually hurts after 6 seconds. So i prefer to put my dick in her and retry then it's heavenly good

it feels like when a woman sit on your dick

This never happened

i do have a petite gf thats - not ruining my lower body

10 thousand times yes.
the only way i could justify this is if 2 people are completely comfortable with each other and totally in sync

ITT: unvirgin faggots.
GTFO my Sup Forums.