Being a teenager is objectively the best time of your life because you can legally fuck anyone you want...

Being a teenager is objectively the best time of your life because you can legally fuck anyone you want, you can drink and do drugs as much as you want because people expect it of you. Also did I mention fucking other teenagers legally? Prove me wrong.
Protip: You can't.

No doubt. But how many motherfuckers don't realize it at the time?!?!

this. if only i could go back and have some real fun.

I'm 28 so it's been a decade. Realize it now more than ever. The girls I used to hump and dump; I see them now wifed up with dbags, miserable and 4 kids. Like damn bitch, it didn't have to be this way.

im 25. i was a douche that just smoked a bunch of weed. im pretty sure people only hung out with me because i had weed and cigarettes all the time

Same here. Class clown also. My 20 ur old brother died when I was 16 and had no idea how to wrap my head around that, so i turned into somewhat of a loner that people had come around cause i had good bud and could get beer

Damn wtf

But man, take me back I'd roll an entirely different way. Hindsights 20/20. Move on with life ya know?

I think you guys are wrong.

Being a teenager would be the best time of our life if we could just go back to that time with our current knowledge, experience and understanding of life. But if I had the opportunity to go back with my teenage mind, I would probably refuse. Most teenager aren't living the dream, they're just leaving childhood and it sucks.

I wished I fully utilized my teenage years. I could've been something else, y'know?
>Now I sit at home, vidya all day, looking back at lost memories

being a child is great. ignorance is bliss with no responsibility at all

You just wrote a paragraph on basically what I said in 3 sentences before you.

Being a child is living in a lie, thinking we live in a rational and coherent society. It feels great at the moment but it's hard when we grow up and finally realize in what world we live in. I kind of feel pity for children.

This

They are absolutely fuckin clueless. More so now than ever.

You guys are fucking sad. I lost my virginity when i was 14. I was homeless from 16 to 17, addicted to hard drugs from 15 to 18. It was the best time of my life and i wouldn't change a thing.

Ok Tyrone

How old was the girl?

The only worthwhile thing I did as a teenager was paint graffiti without the risk of coping a felony. Adulthood forced me off the streets and made me a better designer. If I had a time machine, my streets would look a lot better now than they did.

In a lot of states including mine, 16 is the legal age to fuck. So you can be a 50 yr old man and fuck a 16 yr old.

>being a teen is good because drugs and sex
All a man could want in life, really. Nothing else, surely.

also, you are stupid and poor
and if your parent/guardians dont want you to do something, they can legally prevent it until you are no teen no more.

Past the age of 16 (in Canada atleast) you can legally remove yourself from the custody of your guadians

hahahaha, teenage years are the worst, stupidest, most gullible years of your life. you're lucky if you survive them alive and without an STD
>saturdays on Sup Forums are even worse than summer

why would I want to have sex with a kid? yeah, 18 & 19 are still kids and actually slightly more retarded than 16-17