>rare flag jumping on the raiderwagon now that they're relevant

>putting the giants in the .700 club

lol what? they are terrible

>starring ALMOST the entire AFC West
What went wrong?

>They're terrible
What did he mean by this?

The G-Men are 7-3 and are the only team to have beaten the cowboys

The Giants record this year has been mostly due to luck they aren't as good as it shows.

the cowboys arent good either so not much of an accomplishment

they have a joke schedule. i think they're even playing the browns this week.

Best division in the league.

Giants have basically even point differential and rank terribly in many fundamental categories and advanced metrics. Credit to them for getting this many wins, but it's not sustainable under these current circumstances

>only east and west teams

Burrs fan here
Am I allowed?

The only .900 team

What's interesting is that 4 whole divisions don't have a member.

YOU BANG ESE

Cowfag here. As I sit and wonder when me and my familia is going to be deported for being illegal I also am terrified of the Giants.

:(

And yet, they are .700 or above, so they belong in the club for now.

Nothing to be scared of the Giants about, they are pretenders.

Deportation however....

I can't wait for a 90 yd beckham td in the last 30 s to beat the patriots 12 - 6.5

Giants here

Have fun with your little win streak, Cowgirls, because we're the one team that can stop it

Only if the cowboys forget to go out of bounds again

SEA

HAWKS

Nah, this feels like one of those years when the late season Giants are better than the early season Giants

We'll win by at least 10

SEA

HAWKS

This 7 confirms the Browns will beat the Gnats

>We'll win by at least 10
They don't even have a +10 point differential. They got lucky they won week 1 to salvage a split otherwise they would have a losing divisional record so far.

Good to see the Giants in the .700 club. I really hope the Giants win against the Cowboys.

Best QB in the .700 club.

There's very little luck involved. The defense has been making stops all year when the Giants need a stop. They would be 3-7 if they played with last year's defense.

>.700 Culb

Sorry, I'll be upstairs in the .900 club, where we spend more on spilled liquor then you guys make all year.

Is Doug Baldwin officially the 2nd best QB in the NFC West?

enjoy the next 2 days i guess, back to the old .800 club on thursday

Can't wait till you get to Texas, where we know exactly what to do with people who proudly brand themselves with racist imagery.

>Vote for them

>.700 CLUB POWER RANKINGS
1. Seahawks
2. Patriots
3. Raiders
4. Cowboys
5. Broncos
6. Giants
7. Chiefs

DA KLUB

At first I thought you were a Seahawks fan. Then I realized that you have to be a Gintsfag not to have them dead last under a power gap the size of a galactic supercluster.

>math

get the fuck out of here

Pats fan actually, but anyone that's paying attention can see the Seahawks are playing the best football right now.

shut up, Carl

fuck you and your elitist shit thread

GIANTS WIN
GIANTS WIN
GIANTS WIN
GIANTS WIN
GIANTS WIN

Paying attention to what? ESPN talking heads? Try watching a game every once in a while. Seattle's good, but they've been consistently letting teams beat them in ToP and run all over them for weeks now.

They never should have made it out of the first round in last year's playoffs, and this team is objectively worse than last year's.

>tfw beaten by 3 of the club members this season

RAAAAAAAAAAAIDERS

I've actually been watching Raiders games since they drafted McFadden

They're playing the best football overall

Calm down patsfag

The case could be made that they're not the best team overall, but in the last few weeks they've been playing objectively better than New England.

statistically the best division still

as if
I'm sick of seeing the Giants suck ass in the regular season then meme better teams out of playoff/SB chances

>meme better teams.
>by beating 4 of them.
????
You don't win the superbowl by fluking 4 games user.
They never sucked in the regular season im 2012, and if you watched in 2008 they had their shit together late season, almost beat the pats week 17.
Once yoh make the playoffs, nobody cares how you played week one. That's just how sports and championships work.

>You don't win the superbowl by fluking 4 games user.
yeah, you can.

I...it's not fair! My Husbando Brady should get the owl for participation and doing well in the regular season.

They went 0-4 in the pre season you might as well say the patriots didn't deserve anything.

The playoff teams must be complete shit if they all get "fluked" on by a bad team.
I will accept something like a fluke win being beating the cardinals when they had 2 injured QBs for example. But it doesn't get you to the superbowl. Someone somewhere has to be competent.

>advanced metrics
>football

pick one and only one you fucking nerd

Except they're not. Aside from an admittedly great win at Foxborough and a fairly workmanlike demolition of the Eagles, they've spent the weeks since their bye memeing their way to narrow wins and looking vulnerable in every phase of the game.

There's literally not one place you can point at and say that this Seahawks team is better than last year's team, and last year's team was the worst of the Wilson era.

A joke schedule should take away .700?

What the fuck are you even trying to say

This.
They have just been beating up on shitty teams like the cowboys.

This whole x hasn't beat any good times is bordering on meme territory now.

He's a fucking idiot user.
He honestly thinks both tbe Giants amd Cowboys got Winning records by strength of schedule, 11 weeks into the season. He probably thinks his shitty team with a losing record just has a bad schedule.

This after week 6. It would have to be an exteme outlier.

I don't know why but for some reason I read your post in what I imagined you'd sound like and it was pretty funny. Run DMC was based.

>objectively

New England's last six games: 5-1, +74 point differential

Seattle's last six games: 4-1-1, +21 point differential

Seattle was beaten in ToP in five of those games, and outgained in yardage in four of them. They allowed 148 first downs and gained 108.

Objectively, they should probably be 2-4 in that stretch.

Giants are the dark horse team as always. If anyone is going to fly under the radar and win some stunning upsets during the playoffs, its Eli. That guy solely exists to confuse "expert" analysts.

they are 7-3, that isn't a dark horse

would be the first time eli made the playoffs in 5 years though

Let the Gnats think they're important. They're crush under pressure late in the season when Beckham stops catching passes.

Fuck there's going to be so much butthurt come playoff time.

I'd say Redskins are more dark horse than Giants are but Giants still qualify because they'll be underestimated.

I agree. Giants is an irrational pick. Redskins is a "nigga you crazy" pick.

youtube.com/watch?v=XueXrg6Yj1o

NEVER FORGET

Looking forward to joining when the Lions win this Thursday

>objectively, they should have a different record then they have
You literally don't know how to use that word, so stop using it.

Till thursday

I greentexted the word at the top of the post for a reason.

Reading comprehension, user.

The last Giants team like that beat the undefeated Patriots

>all these mad patsfags butthurt that Seattle is considered by many to be better
Holy shit it's not even the playoffs yet calm down

>What went wrong?

I can't wait for Rivers to start his acting career

He'll be the new OJ and star in the Naked Gun reboots.

>tfw no politically correct homosexual drama film titled "of Rivers and Rodgers"

> ToP
> Relevant in any way whatsoever

It's almost like points are the only thing that matters...

You know the NFL isn't like college football where you get credit for blowing out opponents, right?

The Seahawks do exactly enough to win, and they do it to everyone.

Actually, the 2011 team was more like that. The 2007 team had obvious talent, but never seemed to put it together and even in the playoffs kept falling backwards into wins. The 2011 team was frankly bad by most measures, and finished with a negative point differential, then was fairly dominant throughout the playoffs.

tl;dr: the Gints don't make any fucking sense and probably really are a bigger threat to Dallas than Seattle.

>It's almost like points are the only thing that matters...

sports!

dallas

Sacramento Raider Nation checking in

Point differential is the single most reliable stat in predicting who goes to the Super Bowl. Seattle was number one in the NFC in PD all three seasons they won the NFC.

>the cowboys have just played shitty teams wait until this week though

Every. Fucking. Week.

>then was fairly dominant throughout the playoffs

I almost forgot how they fucking steamrolled the Falcons and Green Bay out of no where.

>Russel healthy
>Brawls healthy
>Grehm earning his paycheck
>Baldwin 2cnd best QB in NFC
>Bam Bam healthy
>Bennet coming back next week
>feel good to skwawk famalam

>implying this Giants team doesn't have a butt load of talent

Broncos fans said this about us every week until we beat them

>Point differential is the single most reliable stat in predicting who goes to the Super Bowl. Seattle was number one in the NFC in PD all three seasons they won the NFC.
Seattle has always played up to competition.

It was sarcasm you fuck. He was saying gnats just got there on luck only beat shit teams
I was also partly sending friendly bants cause i don't mind pretending a rivial is shit.