Tfw a syrian refugee

>tfw a syrian refugee
y-you don't really hate us, r-right guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDtSatjSlaQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You have to go back tho

>syrian refugee

>Posts frogs and stutter-types like an anime on an anonymous image forum

Ah yes. That seems very believable.

I don't think my country will ever be the same and I already received permanent residency from Canada

You are not a Syrian refugee.

You think only white westerners know of Sup Forums?

Why didn't you back the Lion of Damascus you fucking traitor?

He is already assimilates as far as I am concerned.
Welcome, la, feel free to partake in what our land has to offer, you may take a woman of your choosing as well. Just try to keep your beliefs to yourself

Assimilated*

I only dislike immigrants who try to bring here what made their country shitty and made them want to escape it in the first place.

I don't know why everyone tries to make Americans seem racist and evil while making Canadians seem tolerant and kind. Most Canadians I met were racist and hateful, even on this board, while Americans were always the friendly ones who see more than just your background or skin color.

I used to live in northern Syria, Bashar never did anything for us

>Northern Syria

Are you Kurdish?

Armenian-Syrian

bashar's the only one that prevented turk-jihadists from destroying the armenians of aleppo

Ah gotchya lad. I was only kidding with that Bashar post anyway, cause I didn't think you were actually a Syrian refugee. Welcome to North America! I hope you build a comfortable and fulfilling life here.

Do you speak French?

>Souria
Isn't it Suriyah in Arabic?

Never met a refugee from syria or know you, so I can't hate you. It would be stupid. I do hate some of your tribesmen though for obvious fucking reasons if that makes you feel better.

the refugees who put effort into assimilating into the country they've been placed in are good.

>I already received permanent residency from Canada
are you ready to enrich current year canadian woman like your fellow countrymen are doing in europe?

I can smell the fake from here. You're just a standard Canadian-born-and-raised shitposter.

Otherwise, tell me, in intricate detail, some of the cultural differences you've experienced between Canada and Syria.

Have fun being a fucking leaf, I suppose.

>You're just a standard Canadian-born-and-raised shitposter.

kek, this

I don't hate refugees as a blanket. I hate Islam as an ideology and terrorists as a group.

lol Sup Forums and their propaganda. Before the war, he didn't give a fuck even about people in the big cities, only helped his friends and families. None of what he does now is to save the people. He doesn't give a shit about Syria or Syrians, he never did. He only wants to keep his chair even at the price of killing his own people and selling out the country to Russia/Iran for centuries. You think these two will just forget it once war is over? No, they will hold his balls tight, and his successor's balls, and all at the expense of Syrians people, for generations to come.

>tribesmen

Come on lad. He's Armenian-Syrian. Daesh is made up of Arabs, Chechens and Uyghurs

obviously its not to save syrians but its a fact that the armenians in aleppo would've been fucked in a rebel victory
lots of armenians were out celebrating in the street when the rebellion in east aleppo was put down

i remember reading somewhere that not a lot of refugees want to come to canada because

1. it's far away
2. they couldn't go back to syria when the war is over (or it would be extremely difficult)

is that true from your experience?

also welcome to canada! hope you do well and manage to fit in.

Ok senpai. Do you think Western mediated regime change will work out any better for the Syrian people? Cause it sure didn't work for the people of Libya or Iraq.

your english is, impeccable. kinda odd.

Also a bit odd that he posts frogs and stutter types.

Wasn't aware Sup Forums was popular in the middle east. What do ya know though.

>they couldn't go back to syria when the war is over
lmao

>>>/MeNa/

Hmmmm

3. Don't get the same benefits as Sweden or Germany or UK

i have never seen.
middle eastern people hate japan?

Refugees didn't want to go to Canada mostly because it's cold, a lot preferred going to Europe because of proximity and the weather but very fast they became discouraged to do so once they saw the type of people who Europe allowed in, and the treatment the actual decent people received from Europeans/authorities. Many families I know preferred moving to Lebanon or gulf states while young men, like me, decided to go to Canada and maybe begin a new future. It's kind of difficult since Canada mostly accepts Christians (I am) and you're not allowed to go back for 5 years or your status is revoked.
Thank you friend :)

No, I think he should've left when the people started revolting and before ISIS and its associates took over. He is a piece of shit and now it's an impossible situation. I don't think Western mediated regime will be work better since it will only be placed to serve western interests (and it won't happen because the west has no interest to see a peaceful Syria)

You must be really new to Sup Forums, enjoy your stay

I had some success in tinder, because I'm in Toronto, but not with white girls, if that's what you meant. I went to date with an asian girl and a black girl so far

I am. How long have you been on this website? This place seems quite informative and like a valuable use of time but I want to hear from people who've spent years here.

Would you say you feel your time has been spent well here?

>happen because the west has no interest to see a peaceful Syria
yet you are enjoying your time in a western country due to the shitstorm.

As long as you aren't an extremist, i couldn't care less.

A shitstorm that was accelerated by the US providing material support to Salafist Jihadis as proxy forces, asshat

>A shitstorm that was accelerated by the US providing material support to Salafist Jihadis as proxy forces, asshat
If you think we where the only ones in that game, you must be one dumb mother fucker.

Holy shit, we did?! I couldn't care less but why are you living in the devils country if it is true?

Since 2011. I usually spend my time here now because I'm looking for a job. Nobody cares about my degree :(

Thank you so much for destabilizing and destroying our countries and then coming to rescue us. I'm actually interested if Westerners sincerely believe they're some great god-sent angels who give Syrian refugees access to their countries, and hire them to sweep their streets for minimum wage. As if this situation had nothing to do with them in the first place

Not an argument. Nothing excuses providing aid to extremists that murder religious minorities and lock women in cages just because it's geopolitically expedient. You absolute mong.

Mahmud
Bashir
Mohammed
Ali
Abdul
Ahmadullah
Rasheed

I was born here you retard. The difference between us is I choose to pay honest attention to our nation's historical role in the world.

Thanks for the (you) Mr Canuck

>I usually spend my time here now because I'm looking for a job. Nobody cares about my degree :(

You've been looking for a job for 6 years?

>I'm actually interested if Westerners sincerely believe they're some great god-sent angels who give Syrian refugees access to their countries, and hire them to sweep their streets for minimum wage
Free to leave my friend if it bothers you that much. The world is a big place. We both know why you chose canada compared to say brazil.

As long as you're not a terrrorist.

>people are literally STILL talking to the biggest autist on Sup Forums who is currently pretending to be a syrian refugee and who has not yet shown any particular insight that anyone who read a single globe and mail article on syrians wouldn't know

>This place seems quite informative and like a valuable use of time
I hope you're trolling, it's nothing of the sort. With more specialized boards, you can get a good introduction to a topic. For example, does an alright job of providing basic information about hiking, climbing, and outdoorsmanship. /k/ can teach you facts about guns and indoctrinate you into gun culture. /fit/ can tell you what programs to do when you start out. Beyond that though, Sup Forums is pretty terrible at providing in depth accurate information.

The structure of a chan and the prevalence of phoneposters prevents topics which require more reading than 3 sentences from getting replies. False information spreads easily and misconceptions are reinforced by people that think they know more about a topic than they actually do. Forums are better than chans in many respects because they archive posts, preventing the same questions from being asked endlessly, people with more knowledge/experience/post count are more respected than new users and ignorant new users are more likely to be called out. This makes forums more insular and clannish, but helps insulate the community from massive influxes of uninformed people. Forums typically have more moderation than Sup Forums which helps keep the quality of posting high. This makes them more insular and clannish and "funposting" is more rare.

That being said, I've enjoyed my time here because of being able to banter with other idiots. It's not a good place for learning the finer points of any given topic, but can introduce people in a fun way. Users can "try out" identities and hobbies without as much fear of rejection. I've taken up a number of hobbies due to browsing Sup Forums that I otherwise would not have. Enjoy it, don't take it too seriously, and search out better sources if you get particularly interested in a topic or hobby. Avoid Sup Forums. I've been here since 2011.

meant for

I've been on Sup Forums for 6 years, and right now I'm looking for a job in Canada so I have some free time to spare and enjoy quality discussions with international friends.

You are a good man. I get it that the average Western person had nothing to do with shitting our countries up but so many of them act like we just wanted to leave everything we had behind just to steal their jobs at McDonalds or cleaning toilets at shopping malls and they are doing us a favor for letting us in.

Welcome to Sup Forums newfag

You can post a picture of a gaping anus and caption it with "BRAAAPPPTTTTT" and you'll get 50+ replies on here.

>Knowing so many Muslim names
>t. Khaled El Roofai Saleh

so what are the culture shock so far you have encounter?

Many Westerners are not educated about modern forms of imperialism, so they do not recognize their nation's culpability in such things. It is shameful.

I'm from Mississauga.

This was my former school.
youtube.com/watch?v=WDtSatjSlaQ
THIS WAS MY FORMER SCHOOL.

Fuck muslims.

I was being sarcastic

this place is a worthless shithole and a complete waste of time

Did you go to your reunions?

I now regret attempting to be helpful. Thanks, leaf.

Its just a primary school, so no.

I'm curious what my old friends are up to now (most were from Afghanistan), and whether any decided to join any organizations of a certain variety.

There was a terrorist arrested on my old house's street a few years ago.

Sucks 2 suck bruv

In my highschool there was only niggers and edgy anarchist kids

dont worry i read most of what you posted mr new hampshire

I found that many boards do provide top-quality information (mostly of the introductory level, yes, but you're on the right track).

Anyway, you've got to LURK MOAR in order to know what's the good information and what's the shitposting.

For example, even with the very basic advice conveyed on /biz/ ("search lazy portfolio on Google, duh"), you'll make better investment decisions than the majority of high-net-worth individuals who simply get scammed by private banks and mutual funds who charge them the most ridiculous fees for mediocre results.

The power of Sup Forums is that we've got nothing to win while helping you: that means you'll get a lot of shitposts, but also information that even skilled professionals will not disclose to you, because... they'd rather take advantage of you.

>Anyway, you've got to LURK MOAR in order to know what's the good information and what's the shitposting.

That's fucking retarded.

So you're saying invest 100's of hours into a board only to get back maybe a couple hours of productivity???

Why not just use a legitimate forum/wiki/blog?

>/biz/
Dude it was literally created as a cryptocurrency containment board. According to the last major poll HALF THE FUCKING BOARD WAS UNEMPLOYED!!! HALF!!!

HALF OF THE BUSINESS BOARD WAS UNEMPLOYED

It's funny actually. i created this poll a year ago on /biz/. Pic related. This is the people you're speaking to.

>For example, even with the very basic advice conveyed on /biz/ ("search lazy portfolio on Google, duh"), you'll make better investment decisions than the majority of high-net-worth individuals who simply get scammed by private banks and mutual funds who charge them the most ridiculous fees for mediocre results.

Also I had to read this again. LOL

Most of the retards on /biz/ buy fucking memaystocks and random cryptocurrencies with their birthday money. Everyone who wasn't a retard either checks the board once a week at most or has left already.

agree with this, Sup Forums should never be a source that you spend a lot of time on.

but as someone else posted, it is a great way to expose oneself to a variety of topics, even if it is cursory

I have to agree with the canuck more. Sup Forums can allow you to cut through a lot of the marketing bullshit aimed at tricking the unaware, but in general it's a lot of people proclaiming things with certitude without experience to back it up. I don't think I would ever trust Sup Forums with something as seriousbusiness as actual serious business, but for largely unimportant hobbies it's a fine way to learn the basics.

Sup Forums is for entertainment, not productivity. It's more or less a chat room.

>you're saying invest 100's of hours into a board
Not hundreds of hours, just a couple of hours every day, but during a whole month or something.

>Why not just use a legitimate forum/wiki/blog?
Because you don't know what's a legitimate forum or blog in the first place. What Sup Forums boards do is funneling you towards these legitimate sites.

>cryptocurrency containment board
Yep. Filter all these topics and now you have something interesting.

>HALF THE FUCKING BOARD WAS UNEMPLOYED
And you also have a few millionaires, professionals in finance, etc.

If the board is 1/2 retarded as fuck, it's because 1/2 of people has an IQ below 100. Just like the real world, unfiltered. Now it's your job to spot retards and ignore them.

>Yep. Filter all these topics and now you have something interesting.

Come the fuck on dude.

I've been on /biz/ since inception. It has ALWAYS been shit, and only gotten worse.

>Filter the threads
Okay and then you're left with:

>I have $33.56 how can I turn this into $10 000 by next month?
>What should I major in? (there's been less of these threads)
>Retarded hypothetical threads (WHAT IF..... [unrealistic scenario] happened with [unrealistic details]?
>Guize I just inherited $55 million USD. How should I invest it?
>NOCOINERS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>Give me one reason not to commit credit card fraud/sell drugs/rob people/suck dicks for money?

It's a horrendous board and always was. I've tried to make so many useful threads on there but retards either ignore them or shitpost in them. so have many many other people.

There used to be guys who would try their best making interesting threads, bump them 3-5 times with no responses once a week for weeks and then they'd just leave because they realized NO ONE gave a fuck about it. They only wanted the latest pump and dump cryptocuckcoin.

Yet you also find (every single day) solid Bogleheads-style advice.

It's something you won't find easily (or not at all) when discussing with your bank's advisor, when browsing mainstream investment websites, etc.

>triple-check everything that's posted
>use your brain
>lurk moar

It works for everything.

- finiki
- bogleheads
- dontquityourdayjob
- econjobrumors
- investopedia
- wallstplayboys
- pragmatic capitalism

And a couple others I have bookmarked on my phone are the only websites I've needed and have been far better than /biz/.

/biz/ redirects you to Investopedia really quickly. That and Bogleheads is all you need desu.

I just visited /biz/ and it seems really worse than one or two years ago though. "Cuck Coin", really?

>Guize I just inherited $55 million USD. How should I invest it?

And you usually find solid advice in these threads, among a plethora of "suck one million dicks for $1" meme answers.

>Daesh is made up of Arabs, Chechens and Uyghurs
Predominantly maybe, but they have all sorts, they even have Kurds amongst their ranks.

Also I think I answered "NEET" to this poll, which is technically true...

Doesn't mean I'm not rich though :^)

Man /biz/ has only ever been good for humor and the 2-5/100 threads that are actually intelligent. Besides that your time is much better spent anywhere else finance-related.

I never said that you should hang around on /biz/ for life because there's nothing better.

Just saying that when you have absolutely no clue, it can be a good board to direct you towards the actual good sites.

Now, for those who get sucked into memecoin investing because you saw it on /biz/... well... they would get scammed elsewhere anyway.