wat do be. i cant just be unlucky.

Other urls found in this thread:

jgkp.com/images/chow/22Feb06.jpg
mens-hairstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Guy-with-Long-Blonde-Hair1.jpg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=O7TJhK6pcEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You sound like a faggot

ok sure, but WHY. if im doing something wrong, how do i fix it

probably because you claim 8/10 intelligence but also watch anime. kys faggot.

It's just your personality, bro. Change it up, I guess.

GiTS, akira, cowboybebop, samurai champloo, jin roh.

you cnt discredit a genre of art just cuz its associated with weeaboo garbage. GiTS is the fucking corner stone for the cyberpunk genre

Be cool big guy don't stress and worry about impressing people too much. Be yourself and the correct people, girls or guys, will surround you. Stop caring so much about what people think as that will only make you hesitant in your every move. Faggot

Metal is gay, anime is gay, long hair is gay.

>get a proper haircut (not that I hate long hair, used to have it myself but after I cut it I've been more 'likable' I suppose so it could help + its handy as fuck)
>metal af? don't tell me you're one of them people that try to look metal on purpose? I listen to that shit pretty much 90% of the time and I look regular, used to look metal but that was when I was 15 or something. Look normal is my advice
>don't go by opinions of your pictures, pics are always deceiving
>you seem like a stuck up little cunt, claiming you know languages and are intelligent, pretty much every foreigner you see around you knows more than 1 language so you're not that special. If you use that as conversation starters then stop, you make yourself look like an asshole
>be confident if you're not already
>stop thinking you're so great, maybe you're not (like one fine 'gentleman' we once knew that got a little too edgy)
>anime, keep that shit to yourself, 90% of the people either claim they don't watch it but do, or just don't watch it at all. 10% are weebs and faggots

I'm 6'4" and 210 pounds is not ripped

Trust me, i think you need kill yourself.

Most girls are fucking stupid anyway. All they care about is how much shiny shit and food you can buy for them. Just get a fleshlight or a sex doll, you can fuck 'em all day long and they don't expect anything from you in return.

i keep the long hair because evidently i have great genes for it, plus i take really really good care of it, so i look great.

i dont talk about metal much. i own a couple band shirts but i wear one maybe once a week.

knowing more than one language is only noteworth in america.

i AM confident in myself, but its hard to maintain that 365 days a year with nothing to show for it.

why do you care about bitches attention? They will come to you when you start liking yourself, faggot

stop being beta and enjoy life for fucks sake

>not knowing th difference between muscle weight and fat

>Disgusting slob detected

Head over to

Volunteer at places where you can interact with people/girls and they can get to know you gradually. Make acquaintances and friendships organically. Don't push things at all. This will give you practice in interacting with people.

Nailed it

>long hair

Girls hate that shit. Also, you sound like a self centered dork.

You probably come off as autistic, saying shit like 6/10 book smarts 8/10 intelligence. It's weird enough when people say "oh that guy's an 8, that girl's a 7"

why would i lie to you Sup Forums, to make myself feel better?
i might.

GITS not the cornerstone of cyberpunk, Neuromancer is you weeboo faggot.

skinny fat.= no muscle pure fat layer giving appearance of being in shape

long hair is gross when you look like this
jgkp.com/images/chow/22Feb06.jpg

not when you look like this

mens-hairstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Guy-with-Long-Blonde-Hair1.jpg

go to the gym, girls like ripped guys

you listen to death metal and watch anime. you are like the kind of person to tell the world your dick size in hopes people will be impressed, i am not surprised girls want nothing to do with you

is your face ugly?

neuromancer is a book, GiTS is a manga/movie. and there can be multiple foundational works in a genre you egg.

I'm calling Op lanky not fat

I'm 240 at 18% bf

I literally can't get down go to op's weight without losing a shit ton of muscle mass

it doesn't matter if you look good or not, long hair is always going to be inferior to short hair. You sound like a faggot, sorry but its just the way it is.
If your hair is really that good looking then at least consider the possibility of girl's being jealous of it and not feeling comfortable around you, something along the lines of "he's a guy and has better hair than me? thats embarrassing". You claim to be so smart and yet you don't see the obvious...
Even if you do know more than 1 language, then so what? its not like a girl is gonna ask you to say something to her in german or russian, possibly the 2 ugliest languages there are.
If you really are good looking then consider the possibility of being 'over attractive' to the girls you're into, maybe you come across as a fuck boy? normal girls aren't really into that so maybe stop acting the way you act and get your shit together, act a bit tougher if you have to, its always attractive to girls

yea sure, because i go to the gym and 6:fucking 45 in the goddamn morning to shit there, obviously

Not when one predates the other by 11 years.

i actually dont like death metal, thats you projecting. i like doom/stoner/sludge more. think mastodon/redfang/dopelord

and i mentioned my dick size so you guys wouldnt be like "op has no luck because op has micropeen"

It's not all looks. Maybe you're just not fun to be a round.

neuromancer - 1984
GiTS manga - 1989

long enough for gits to be inspired by neruomancer, but its not like masamune shirow was ripping neruomancer off, get real.

this.
I used to be a skinny longhair metalhead, not an anime fan but still. once I cut my hair and bought some normal clothes, strangers started treating me differently, more cashiers and shit started smiling at me when they said "have a good day" and people seemed more interested in talking to me.
point is, keep the interests, just dont broadcast them to everyone who sees you out in the world.

if that's a real picture its not your looks, its likely your attitude. Do you have a job? money it like bitch cap nip.

Are you a whiney bitch? It sort of sounds like you're one of the "woe is me" types, which is just depressing to be around.

Also your hobbies suck, metal, anime, film, video games, all lame to women. Take up playing a sport, or some specific hobby like smoking pipes or collecting ancient coins or something.

Dress better, if you're doing jeans and teeshirt you look homeless.

Learn to enjoy rejection, and then put yourself out there. I'm decent looking, smart enough, and can hold a conversation, I probably have a 25% success rate of getting dates from single women, thats just the world we live in.

this is genuinely my biggest worry, because ive got a pretty serious/stone-y face. i cant help it, i just feel weird smiling for no reason. ive been trying to be better about it lately though.

>german or russian, possibly the 2 ugliest languages there are
and japanese, which op seems to like as well.

lol you are a fucking faggot, I also have friends with "great long hair" they look like a faggot we all say it, sure girls tell him "omg your hair looks so nice what do you use?" but when he is not near all girls say he looks like a girl lmao

What kind of girl will want to go out with a guy that looks more feminine than her?

Also nobody cares about English (who doesn't speak it?) German or Russian, literally ugliest languages in existance, I rather speak some congo tribe language than those two, I have never heard a girl say they love german accent or how russian speaks, so yeah just shut the fuck up with that shit you beta fag

also you sound like a fucking arrogant dumbfuck who thinks to high of him

>lose the hair
>nah bro I look great ;)

fucking homo, if you really wonder why girls shut you down read every single response you will give in this threads, then read them twice so your retard brain can get the message through and you will the light by yourself

i had a job, but it was hindering my ability to study, so when i was let go i didnt get another.

my hobbies are lame, but i should start smoking a pipe? youre joking right? the only people on my campus who smoke a pipe is one asian nerd who dresses like sherlock holmes all the time.

jeans and a tshirt are just the norm on a college campus.

Being ripped has nothing to do with your weight. "Ripped" is a term used to describe someone usually between 6-10% body fat. Considering he's 6'4 and 210lbs, if we assume he's at the least lean he could be (10% body fat), we can conclude that he has an FFMI of 23.1%, which is very close to the peak of genetic possibility without use of steroids.

I think it's much more likely that you're either a skinny little shit or a fatass, and have never stepped foot in a gym nor taken a fitness education course in your life.

i dont speak japanses because im not a fat neckbeard sack of shit. and thats the difference to me, about what makes me liking anime less of an issue - beause im watching good shit that legitimately is considered critically acclaimed, while weebs are watching idk netsuko cat girl whatever

navyseal.txt
thats a lot of negativity there my dude, are you alright? haivn a rough day?

if youre a metalhead, learn to play an instrument really well, like practicing at least 90 min every single day. learn other shit besides metal to play when girls are around, unless you hang with metal girls.
try to get into other kinds of music, good music with a groove. stop being a "metalhead" and start being someone that likes music in general.

I actually think japanese sounds good if they have a deep voice, but if you have a fag ass average jap voice it sounds like shit or like some annoying kid that you want to punch in face

do you think girls care that your cartoons are "critically acclaimed?" anime is childish and fucking gay as fuck, most girls arent going to like it.

dont lose your interests, just dont think a girl will want to come over and watch what they think are chinese cartoons with you. the movie may be good, but youre still watching cartoons.

i tried to play guitar, but my fingers are too big and i end up fat-fingering the frets :/

idk why people assume i only metal. does anyone only listen to one genre of music?? i listen to lots of other stuff too. like hell, one of like the 10 artists on my phone is the Cake discography.

The only reason I can see so far is that you want girls to come to you and that's not how it works you gotta set your self up to talk to a girl you can't immediately get a deep connection you have to try and build your way up through a moment you had with that person be it a simple hello to having an conversation.

it's aggressive. japanese people always sound either angry or confused, just like german and russian.

chad
>hey sharon want to come over and catch a movie?
>ok I will suck you off too

you:
>hey want to come over to watch harutobi no mori kawsawa ko kemahi?
>blocked

>no job, not even looking for on

Why the fuck would a woman even consider a man who can't provide from himself let alone her?

No I'm fucking joking about smoking a pipe, I perfer hookah, but either works, saying hey you want to come over and some some blahblah I just sent in from cuba, and if you come by a litter earlier I was going to make some (some shit you can cook) beforehand? vs "wanna watch anime with me?" Side note, learn to cook.

Geez I wonder which one of those statements would be more effective on getting a woman to hang out with you 0.o

Your normal is having women ignore you. If you want to keep that your normal, keep dressing your normal, keep your hair your normal, keep your hobbies your normal, etc. If you want your normal to be dating around and having your pick of women to enter a relationship with, fuck your normal and do something that works.

I've got no horse in this race OP, I'm just calling it like I see it.

Get friends, be more socially aware of yourself. Women love guys with a high social status. Stop describing yourself as metal.

>Long hair
>lame

A lot of you guys are assuming im trying to go for bimbo college sluts from buttfuck nowhere kansas. my biggest beef is that i cant find girl who share my interests. metal, video games, anime, books, and film ARENT solely male domains, so why cant i find chicks who are into what im into?

They do, that's why I said people with deep voice (who regularly speak slowly) sound good, for example I like how madara from Naruto speaks, but haring average jap people speak fucks my ears

It's not a matter of luck dipshit. It's a matter of talking to girls in real life.
I'll tell you why you can't get a girl, you're afraid of rejection. Plain and simple.

so play bass guitar. aspire to do something like this m.youtube.com/watch?v=O7TJhK6pcEQ

if you look like a metalhead and call yourself a metalhead, people assume youre obsessed with the genre - it's pretty diverse, people do get obsessed with metal. the point is to stop coming across like you only like metal, it makes you seem nerdy or legitimately dangerous.

I dont know what naruto is, but fair enough.

try:

Me
>hey wanna go grab a coffee or something?
>*ghosted*

>not solely male domains
>dominate by men 25 to 1

Good luck, I'm sure of those 25 guys you're the smartest, fittest, richest, best in bed, etc.

lololol are you fucing kidding me right now? So you want a girl who shares all your interests, who might as well not be male only, but are not easily found on girls...

Lets see, you want a girl who likes:
>anime
>video games
>metal
>same films you like

lol you godamn idiot, no wonder you are alone fag boy, you are trying to find a dream girl

>why cant i find chicks who are into what im into?
because you arent looking for bimbo skanks who you can cycle through until you find a good one. nobody is going to be just like you, you wouldnt want that anyways.

you need to get more experience with girls, because when one does cross your path that you would like, you wont know what to do.

>because you arent looking for bimbo skanks who you can cycle through until you find a good one.
i would though, because im a fucking narcissist

>when one does cross your path that you would like, you wont know what to do.
well youve got me there, bartender

Okay,femanon here
>I like long hair and I am a metalhead
>most of my girl friends don't like long hair,but they are not metalheads
>start searching for girls that like the same things like you
>go to concerts,start talking to the girls that check you out
>make the first move
>don't act like a know it all
>let them see your qualities WITHOUT BRAGGING
>Be funny
Good luck! And maybe post a face so I could give you a rate

meant to say :
> nobody is going to be just like you, you wouldnt want that anyways

try
>you
>dont even want to talk to a woman who doesn't share your interests
>no confidence
>unwashed long hair
>looking "metal"

Do you not see why a random normal guy would have much more success with woman than you do?

The VAST majority of woman want a financially secure, decent looking, decent in bed, guy who shares at least a few things in common with them.

It sounds like you should stop talking to normal girls and only approach emos / goths / metal chicks

Nice feels thread

tits now or fuck off.

>femanon here
>I like long hair

lol good try OP

>unwashed long hair
try again matey. i go to the gym every morning, and i shower after so i dont smell like sweaty asshole all day. can you not put 2 and 2 together?

>post a face
alright. itl prolly come out sideways, idk why. and excuse the bandaid. i got a gnarley gash on my face last night.

wasnt me. again, why would i lie to you. what would i gain from that

you need to expand your interests, dude. you like music and movies, find genres that you like that arent going to make girls uncomfortable. you can have your personal preferences, but become a fan of the actual artform instead so you can be more relatable.

lolololololololol you look like fucking jesus homeless version

attention.

You look like Obi Wan Kenobi on crack, holy fuck no wonder no girl will ever love you

Alright. I gotta be totally honest here.
I would fuck you.
By that I mean that I would let you fuck me.

jesus wasnt even white dude, he was some brown middle eastern jewish guy, if he even actually ever lived

same fagging this hard lmao

kek

No, baby jesus is white, stfu

lol no, you are not attractive. you look like a guy who likes metal and anime, probably white trash since you have a bandaid on your forehead and no paint on your walls.

also, unless you can grow a joseph stalin moustache, dont grow a moustache.

Plz OP post a face pic, you talk like a stuck up bitch, created a thread on /b and then deny everything people tell you, maybe it's because of that.

ok but see this is what i mean. someone out there feels this way, hell, people i walk past on the way to class might even feel this way, but why the fuck wont they talk to me, or even say hello. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

wow, that was the nerdiest, loserist answer you could have given.

its probably your personality.

>what is inspect element

this is me
andno, im not samefagging. how do i prove it to you.

>blacked.com

you said you've great genes for long hair. This is bullshit, your hairline is 6/10 easy. You must think really highly of yourself man, stop that and get a reality check... cut that fucking thing off and maybe it'll help that serial killer stare of yours. Theres something about those eyes, every person I know that likes anime has the same dead stare, just by looking at you I don't want to talk to you.
Haircut + smile more + stop watching anime and maybe girls will show more interest in you. Until then you seem like a self centered twat/borderline school shooter. Take my advice or don't, and keep asking yourself 'why nobody likes me?'

>how do I prove it to you
see >guys i'm smart
lol no.

i have a bandaid on my forhead cuz i was at a HVZ lock-in and got gashed in the forehead by a nerf gun.

the walls are white because i rent this apartment from the uni. they all look like this.

like this?

I just google image searched hvz lock in to see what it was. you should do that and look at the demographics of some of those pictures.

Jesus Christ - literally

Cut your hair, stop acting like a spoiled 15 year old girl, get a job, be interested in something woman are interested in, and you will have a much easier time with women.

This thread gives me the feeling you have two very specific problems.
You are totally oblivious to things that are obvious to most people.

You just don't seem like someone I'd want to hang out with, you post a thread about all these issues, you got lots of valuable feedback and you think it's all just bullshit, if it was all bullshit you wouldn't have these problems to begin with.

im aware, cuz i was there. introduced myself to a girl there. she had a boyfriend.

ok, this has to be a joke.

>lots of valuable feedback
yea ok

if you could do that on bass you wouldnt need to cut your hair.

i wish it were