Why are brits and swedes in particular so good at making music?

Why are brits and swedes in particular so good at making music?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Martin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>swedes
>good at anything

thats interesting i never think of swedes or brits producing great music. Japs are first thing that come to mind for me

This

Good goyim.

Fuck off weeb

The real question is why are Czechs so good at making music

Fuck off Mohamed

>tfw Swedish & czech
Feels good man

brits yes swedes no

what globally relevant have nips produced besides some noise?

most of contemporary hit pop music is composed by a handful of swedes

Fuck off Pavel

The real question is why are Germans so good at making music

Yeah especially techno in 90

>I don't like swedish politics, therefore they instantly suck at everything

This isn't the 60s/70s anymore, brits suck at making music

tfw live in berlin and is p much me except not that into techo. I do however frequent berghain but rarely check whos playing before I go.

I'm not trolling, I genuinely don't have any idea what you're talking about. What's good that has come out of Sweden?

Pic related

Were bob hund Swedish?
There were bretty gud

Not sure I'd agree desu.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Martin

"american" pop music is mostly composed by a handful of swedes from the suburbs of stockholm

British people have the advantage of sharing linguistic and cultural similarities with another very large country who has, for the past 300 years, or so, brutally oppressed a specific minority, pushing these people to wring artistic greatness from their collective anguish and outsider status.

British people have been able to absorb this art and, due to the fact that they don't have any especially strong negative opinions or resentment regarding the human source of the art, they've been able to incorporate it into their own music with an open mind then sell it back to the United States (a country that fetishizes England) as white people music.

aye pink floyd at its core is clearly derived from that of former british african colonies. the who is aboriginal in origin.

I get the impression you're being sarcastic, but Pink Floyd is literally named after two old black American blues musicians from the Jim Crow South.

British people embraced these influences openly while American artists tried to clean then up and distance themselves from them.

by the magic of homosex

STRONG AND STABLE LEADERSHIP

>I get the impression you're being sarcastic

no seriously. did you know that the beatles stole all their music off some poor indian intellectual? fucking evil empire.

the majority of the greatest bands of all time came from the UK

Vafan sa du?

Yeah I also feel bad for none swedes because there are actually alot of swedish spoken bands who kick the ass of many english ones.