Taxation is theft

Taxation is theft.

OP is a fag

I work in the UK tax office and I just want to say fuck you. Pay your fair share

samefag

fuck off parasite

Keeping the country running... Oh yeah I'm a parasite. Are you fucking retarded?

dat NHS tho

samefag

It isn't an issue with the funding of the NHS. It's the people who run it. Plenty cash goes in but the bosses Leech it all and it dries up.

Well yeah I am the same person you retard

oh, so you're saying it doesn't work
but i'm obligated to pay muh taxes anyway
ok

taxation is an agreement routed in the idea of a civilized society

more fuckin samefag

It does work. People pay in to it, but the people whom run it is what is destroying it.

Don't call the cops when im finished raping you. Police are complicit in the theft of taxation

ever heard of a firearm?
>It does work.
but
>people whom run it is what is destroying it
>bosses Leech it all and it dries up.
working well I see.

Well fine, It would work if they sacked most of the current bosses.

tax is fair enough. how else are your roads, healthcare, education n shit gunna get paid for?

the problem with tax is that in a lot of countries like the US the rich aren't taxed nearly hard enough. In Australia income tax can get upwards of 45% or more depending how rich you get, so most people try to sit $1 or $2/year below a cheaper tax bracket to keep benefits.

ftfy

>Taxation for more than the requirements of national security, a minimal federal government and basic infrastructure is theft.

You're welcome.

>live in a country's ground and territory
>use its roads / pavement
>use its public services
>get protected by public p.d... Somewhat
>buy products processed in said country
>not even half the shit that taxes are used for
Whaddya think, that all this shit is free?
Just be thankful that you aren't in an ancap meme country where they tax you to breathe.

In the United States, the top 25% of wage earners pay 86% of the federal income taxes.

>SOURCE: www.irs.gov

So, fuck off, kangaroo-molester.

After 3 years unemployed, last year I worked for only 5 months, then shit fell apart again.
January 2017 get the work papers that showed employer wasn't withholding federal tax... check payslips with "federal withholding" on them.
Employer cheated me out of a few thousand dollars. Been talking with free-consultation lawyers about lawsuit.
IRS got their $2700.00 from me, and now I have to figure out how to live on less than $80 a month this year while sleeping in my van... unless I can get a company to hire a white man, middle aged, no criminal history, no drug use, and a degree in engineering, an AS in psychology, and a teaching certificate.
My "privilege" is so high that the IRS can take 70% of my money and I'm too good to be hired.
Fucking backwards world filled with white hate and special little snowflakes. Fuck Seattle.

Forgot pic, fuck

>the US the rich aren't taxed nearly hard enough
Come again?

If you don't like it, self-deport to somewhere with no society for you to continue benefiting from. Antarctica, maybe.

there's a level of wealth where losing 33% of it to taxes wouldn't have a percievable effect on your lifestyle. the upper 25% of wage-earners aren't being put into dire straits just because their tax percentage is higher.

Hello, wagecucks.

How much of your hard earned slave money was taken from you this week?

You want roads? Police? Fire fighting services?
Pay your fuckin taxes.

none, because i know enough about taxes to make them work for me. how's being unemployed in your mother's basement?

Fucking dickhead. Somebody needs to pay for all the shit you see around you. You want a road? You want streetlights? You want a school? You want a library? Well, people have the crazy idea they want to get paid for the materials you need for those things. They want to get paid to create the materials, they want to get paid to transport the materials to the location you need to build things. They want to get paid to build things. Fucking crazy people, they want to eat and have a roof over their heads and be warm and have clean water, hot and cold. This shit costs money. The money must come from somewhere. TAXES. So shut the fuck up, child, and i am calling you a child because a mature adult would know all this shit already.

What you're saying is your opinion. I'm stating fact that the wealthy are paying a LOT of taxes.

>If you're in the lower 47% of wage earners, every penny taken out in federal income taxes comes back in your tax return.

>If you're in the lowest 25% and have kids, you get back MORE than you put in from the earned income tax credit.

Be afraid of the Clownheym!

>none

That doesn't make sense. You'd have paid some tax. Although be it not a lot if you know how to play the system.