Trips decide how I kill myself

Trips decide how I kill myself.

Drink bleach
Stream

why would you kill yourself , i mean , i hate to be the guy to say " you have so much to live for " but this is a big step into the unknown

jump off a building and onto a crowd of politicians

dont do it

But that's the great thing.
Everyone is scared of the unknown, why be scared?

drown yourself

if you srsly wanna do this, here is the most painless way

a) lie down on bed or couch to be comfy
b) close eyes
c) hold breath
d) don't breathe at all
e) srsly don't breathe
f) keep holding breath
g) congratulations you have passed out!
h) KEEP HOLDING BREATH WHILE PASSED OUT
1) and so on until dead

i have done this several times and it works, no pain at all

Bleach

cuz you might not like what you find

turn into a nigger, do whats natural

bleach does not work, haven't you even snopes'd that? how fucking stupid can you be

drink a gallon of antifreeze

stop breathing

Kill yourself the most painfull way

by old age

Do it

WINRAR

Most people don't have much to live for tbh.
I want to be an asshole and say drink bleach, but since I know this feel, I'll be gentle. Shotgun to the head. Instant massive brain removal means you don't feel shit.

Chinese Food

Check em

WINRAR!!!!!!!!!

this

You know what to do, OP.
Livestream it.

thank god for once a faggot didnt winrar

Off by one

kek has forsaken me

antifreeze has been formulated to be non-lethal since the late 90s, so unless you got reallllllllly old antifreeze that shit won't work

KEK WILLS IT

Hey OP

Ive tried it two times, i survived this two times (i dont know how, this was really nothing more than luck). I was a long time this two times in hospital, but today im very lucky i survived. Pls dont kill urself, i had a very bad paste, but i have learn how to survive with this past and you can do it also, you only need professional help. i wish you the best and a better future and hope, you decided the life and not the dead.

Anyone ever notice how it seems like fucking everything has to be reinvented and reformulated in order to prevent people from killing themselves with it? That's a lot of fucking people wanting to die, to make people do this. How long before society starts actually addressing the causes of such widespread depression?

Ethylene glycol poisoning is poisoning caused by drinking ethylene glycol. Early symptoms include intoxication, vomiting and abdominal pain. ... Toxicity and death may occur even after drinking a small amount. Ethylene glycol is a colorless, odorless, sweet liquid, commonly found in antifreeze.
Dunno m8

Old age

Raped to death in the ghetto.

Tank of helium.

Tube.

Plastic bag.

Figure it out.

get aids

Old age

DIS

Roll

skydive and don't pull the chute

not at all.

Kek has spoken

If you even experience anything after

Injection of urine to your veins, without medical treatment, the symptoms will worsen, resulting in a slow but irritating death.

oh shit i got a 333

Walk into a freezing forest at twilight and then go to sleep listening to a soundtrack of your choice.

age yourself to death, you miserable faggot.

commit seppuku and livestream it

Choke on a nigger cock

Please don't do it

Electrocution by bathtub and toaster.

this

Make the good ol' bleach joke real after watching something cringe worthy

Remember, eyes first and then drink it all

also, livestream it

re rolling

last roll

last, i swear

Old age

I think the guy killed himself already.

He said WINAR a few replys up.

doing coke and banging hookers, go out like a champ

Heys guys, I'll just ask my question here instead of creating a thread...

What's the best way to kill myself AND make it look as natural as possible?

I've searched online, but most techniques are the usual ones like hanging, jumping, gun, pills, helium, artery, etc.

What do you guys think about these ones (have in mind that I'm 6ft 80/85kgs):

Follow tutorial to create poison and take it... Seems painful but it's undetectable during autopsy.

Buy caffeine pills from amazon and take a bunch. This is not a certain death, but it can cause a heart attack if you have no tolerence ( I never drink coffee).

Not eat for a day or two and then inject insulin.

Take heroin and OD on it. Less natural than the other methods, but will look like an accident (that face when my mom will think I was a junkie, even if I never took any drug in my life).

Does anyone know any other method to kill myself and make it look like a natural death?

Thanks.

P.S: I'm serious here and I'm not trying to seek attention like some people here. So don't say stuff like " plz don't do it, life is good! ".

not doing it.

Dont.

you will die leading a revolution
you must save germany
please

You don't

Slowly, indirectly: by enduring life until its very last minute - only then, in your old age, will you permit yourself to be free.

MODS!
MODS!
> MOD

This kid is not clever enough and is obviously trying to find out how he can actually KILL SOMEONE ELSE, not HIMSELF!

Those who talk about doing it usually are just doing it for attention. If you're gonna do it, just do it and get it over with

it's still very lethal

Wake up
Eat bacon and eggs
Have a beer for lunch
Get off work and a beer at a bar
Go home, eat a steak and enjoy an old fashion or two while you listen to it music and read.
Around midnight
Take a tip on the bong , grab some cheese doodles and watch some funny shit on tv or play a video game

Do this every day. That's how I'm killing myself.