S/fur the river, ever onward

s/fur the river, ever onward

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12605454/r
strawpoll.me/12605440/r
strawpoll.me/12605450/r
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How are yinz tonight?

I just took a few shots, sitting at home watchin xcom on youtube. trying to up my stamina (and also not be sick anymore).

How's life?

Life's good. Not feeling too well either. Finally took a day to relax. No work, gym, girlfriend, etc.

I'm building a car parts wishlist and thinking about ordering something really unhealthy to eat.

oh yeah, and what 'cha sippin on?

I got a bottle of King of Scots and a bottle of Lagavulin 16. I might just open one before the night's out.

Pretty shitty, how about you?

Yeah, I don't like feeling like this is a wasted day, but i can tell I need it.

You got any mates who might hit an item or two on the wishlist?

ha, my tastes are still pleb tier shite, due to past experiences I have a hard time with anything harder than beer. Smirnoff raspberry

Sorry to hear that. What's wrong?

Never mind. It doesn't matter.

Do-nothing days are more important than you realize.

As for the wishlist, I just got to save up my nickels.

I used to just drink anything, but now that I'm trying to watch my macros I go for quality over quality. i.e. one or two really nice Trappist beers instead of a whole 6-back of piss.

evening everyone, how is everyone?

on lurking modus for a bit, just want to finish my meal

>more important than you realize
The dumbest thing is that I keep getting carried away and setting aside that idea... over and over again... At least I enjoy the programming and such that I'm doing so it's draining but not soul-sucking

Hey good evening user

wish I learned to program when I was younger. I'm just starting to learn the basics now.

Got any hobbies outside work?

not really... some snowboard, biking, gym. nothing really personable. but then, neither am I
I should buy a guitar or someshit

what's your ideal time sink?

Oh and I wish I learned programming when I was younger too. Sort of. The practice would've been good, but on the other hand, what came with age for me is the understanding that there may be many right ways to do a problem, or none.

Post fish.

ha ha... I'll look for the few undyne pics I have somewhere around

Hey gents.

Good evening

hullo

Pretty similar. Mountain biking, cars, motorcycles, long distance running, working out.

Started crossfit a couple months ago in an attempt to be a little less introverted.

I have trouble socializing without alcohol.

Hey, more evidence that I am not alone in f

did you say long distance

good lord, why would you

You won't understand until you try it. Sign up for a marathon, give yourself like 3-6 months to train.

Also, trail running is way better. Less painful too.

But yeah, it's probably the most addictive sport out there. And I mean that in the most literal way possible. You actually get high off the chemicals your brain produces.

hey furfags

Stop posting that girly stuff

Howdy.

howdy user

Maybe so; but it's been addictive being able to take notches off the assisted pull-up machine, and such

Anyway one more to alcohol as social lubricant.

I think I am good at noticing how my perception and thought changes under different circumstances. Who spends time noticing in detail what they think and see and hear, in the raw?
this guy

See - I know this is a "fur" thread but honestly I don't really fetishise the animal aspect as the main appeal. Most of the time it's tasteful and well drawn and proportioned women. Pic related.

I can't believe Bad Dragon pulled Mary off the shelves and came out with a 2.0 version.

floof a cute

sauce?

split the difference

The grass was greener
The light was brighter
The taste was sweeter
The nights of wonder
With friends surrounded
The dawn mist glowing
The water flowing
The endless river

Forever and ever

Heya 8.

hi

I saw it on 18 chan, comics section. Can't link here because it's "spam" apparently.

In that case you should definitely try a marathon.

If you're trying to get fit, the best way is to have a really hard goal that looms over your head. Like a dragon you have to slay. You get to be the protagonist in your own little underdog story.

The roads are the dustiest, the winds are the gustiest
The gates are the rustiest, the pies are the crustiest
The songs the lustiest, the friends the trustiest
Way back home

I appreciate the sentiment but I already have big foes in the form of interesting work problems to solve. I've tried keeping the lofty physical goals on the same level but can't hack it.

Oh damn, now that's a throwback.
...Unless they threw it into 4 too. I don't really listen to the radio.

I've not played 4, so maybe; and also maybe not.
Anyway, good evening. Here for trouble or to tame it?

Vote my good friends, please.

strawpoll.me/12605454/r
strawpoll.me/12605440/r
strawpoll.me/12605450/r

Eh, I usually end up causing trouble without meaning to.

People feels are sometimes a mystery to me.
Otherwise you doing well?

Um, I don't know. It's been a lot of crap lately. How about you user?

Dragonshafts?

Yah, 6+ weeks into a project I thought would take 2, but the light is showing. Soon to find out if it's a train.
Was going to go out this weekend with a few others but cancelled because everyone had personal disasters and I have a head cold.
Still having fun at life, so all's well I suppose.

I really should buy a guitar

That sucks, sorry. But if you're still enjoying the ride even on the downslopes I'd say you're doing things right.