BASED BREXIT

BASED BREXIT
DINDUS B T F O
theguardian.com/football/2016/nov/22/psg-stunned-as-serge-aurier-barred-from-entering-britain-for-arsenal-clash

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2016/oct/22/leading-banks-set-to-pull-out-of-brexit-uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good

Man just look at Di Maria gobbling up that BBC

that hasn't got anything to do with brexit

but guess what does? the financial sector disappearing, taking much of the UK economy with it. brexit is quite simply the biggest collective act of national self-harm in history.

theguardian.com/politics/2016/oct/22/leading-banks-set-to-pull-out-of-brexit-uk

thanks for fucking my country in the arse you dickhead

In b4 butthurt

>the biggest collective act of national self-harm in history

Are you forgetting that we voted for Donald Trump?

deal with it faggot

your tears are delicious. Now pack up and go senior martinez

i'm guessing you know nothing about the financial sector lad

>t. londoner millenial

kek I actually voted in

I voted remain though. 2bh everyone I know voted remain. It's those inbred northerners who thought Brexit would cause all immigrants to leave who voted leave. Fucking retards, all of them.

this is what ur doind right now.

get over it, now you won't be controlled by bureaucrats whose names you've never heard

>the guardian
>unfounded leftard speculation that has shown no signs of coming true
makes me ponder...

I don't give a shit about any of that and never have. It doesn't affect me personally, or hasn't to a degree which makes me actively care about it. I'd rather have some pompous French prick making laws which don't affect me as a law abiding citizen who works his regular 9-5 and plays xbox in his free time than have all this market meltdown going on which causes me to have to pay 2 quid for a fucking Freddo.

>get over it, now you won't be controlled by bureaucrats whose names you've never heard
They still will be though, just British bureaucrats instead of European ones. Or do you really think the average person knows anything about their politicians, apart from maybe a handful of their local ones, and maybe who holds the highest positions.

Gotta be the first time in history Arsenal are relieved to see a black Frenchman barred from entering the country

We did it, lads. We did it.

Meanwhile the UK government solely has just put into law the most draconian anti-privacy internet law in the western world up there with China and no one fucking cares about it.

>t.expressreader

And it only cost us 10% of everything we have. And probably Scotland too.

Dont worry lad, Jezza will sort it out

>"oh Christ, did he just notice my 2000 quid TV?"

>Trump going to bring freedom back to america
>brexit finally starting to pay off
anglosphere strong

sums up why so many people voted leave. you resemble the spoiled selfish remain voting brat you see on r/unitedkingdom. hang yourself

So many people voted leave because there's some twats here and there? Jesus Christ Bruce did the sun get to your head or did the emus?

you sound like a little bitch

i voted remain and most people i know did. and im from the north you prick.
it's got more to do with disillusionment and increasing frustration as the government looks after the big city and lets the north go to shit.

a toilet tarantula harvested his bollocks

Leaving the EU is unlikely to solve that. On the contrary, it will make it worse. You deserve it, all of it by the way.

Well, why should footballers be except from the law? If he can't keep himself from chimping out and getting a criminal record then he can say in the Calais Jungle

>tfw too intelligent to vote leave or remain as a decision like that doesn't improve ones inner tranquility

>gypsy sad he cant travel where he likes anymore to steal car parts

lmao

>nigger attacks someone
>hurr whitey is to blame

Based WASCs

>except

this desu, the shit athletes get away with is ridiculous

Bruce, this is shit tier. Must be the emus, sunstroke isn't known to affect bantz

i know that. people do stupid shit when they're mad though. the EU is failing anyway, so we will never be as bad as romania at least kek.

There was a survey carried out by some company and they found that out of the people they surveyed like 60% thought immigrants will be forced to leave ie they thought it would "make Britain white again". Most people aren't educated on this shit.

at least I have a pair you hysterical little girl

>Northerner says he voted remain and his friends did too
>brings up valid points on why people probably voted leave

>this fucking faggot, presumably from the South, tries to berate him just because

Yeah, you're a fucking retard. Just like Liberals here, they can't possibly realize that they're the ones causing the divisiveness or at least contributing just as much as the redneck racists. You're just as bad, or possibly worse than the people you despise.

>the EU is failing
Nah

>we will never be as bad as romania
Give it a few decades.

had*

What does this even mean? It's pretty obviously the majority of Leave voters are northern tards (I live in Derbyshire) who want to blame all of their problems on what the media have tricked them into thinking. Literally all their problems come from the local national government in Westminster.

The majority of our immigration comes from the Commonwealth - India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, etc. Fucking nothing to do with the EU. The small % of EU nationals residing in the UK are by fact a net benefit for our economy.

Funny thing now is the northern English, Welsh, and Cornish shitholes that get billions of pounds worth of funding aren't going to get the funding anymore, and it certainly isn't going to come back in the form of funding from a tory government. Wales gets £250m per year more from the EU than it pays in, so fucking retarded of them to leave.

I think you may have misunderstood. My point is I'm not going to bother explaining this shit to you since you're clearly incapable of understanding and just sperg out something completely unrelated.

you mad

>all these Abu's and Londoni-al Mohammed's ITT

Can't wait for Nigel to be the #1 UK slur name again

and you're out of the EU :^)

>it was northern tards.
ok mate.

He can't vote to kick anyone out thus fucking his country up by robbing it of a necessary workforce that makes up the lowest paid jobs so he's pretty angry I guess. Maybe he could shoot some abos if the emus don't get in the way.

Just like those that didn't vote for Trump are Mexicans amirite?

Back to your containment board, Sup Forumstard.

You can't discuss anything with amerisharts...if you have a conflicting opinion to their rheotoric then they will call you a liberal or a cuck.

>surveillance not on UK's side
KEK

We have too much variety in names compared with muslims, although Jack would probably be behind that

Trump won 30% of the Hispanic vote.

I am extremely aware that white "progressives" are 90% of the U.S.'s problems, not racial minorities.

>it was northern tards

ah, there it is. blame the poor and underrepresented again for voting out of your big city cash grab.

I just think your whole country needs to lose some of the unjustified self-importance. This may be good for you in the long run tebehe.

Also,, immigration is country dictated. The EU can't impose immigration quotas on anyone, it can barely impose a common system for those already there
t. worked immigration 4 years.

lol you're actually serious

>necessary workforce

this would be true if they actually worked, but they're all on gibs

Reminder that this pro Brexit government just passed a surveillance bill that literally eliminates any privacy we had and that it's the most intrusive bill passed by any country in history.

I don't get what you're arguing against that post. Could you pleas explain?

Except that's not what I did at all. I brought up how the British southerners who deride the north because they think northerners are ignorant are akin to the liberals here who ridicule conservatives for the same reasons. You're not building bridges, you're not winning hearts and minds, you're dividing the country and you're ruining your platform through putdowns and divisive tactics.

I never once said cuck, seems like you're the one with dicks on the mind Mohammed. Back to your hovel.

Funny when Brits use American terminology when talking about politics

Just shows that they're regurgitating what they read on Sup Forums

did i argue at all? i could have sworn i just pointed out that you are genuinely serious

>lol you're serious

Yes, I am deadly serious that limpwristed coastal millennials who are indistinguishable from their girlfriends and expect to make six figures because they can serve me coffee are a problem.

You can be pro Brexit and not a conservative you pleb

Abos don't but Viets and other Asians clean toilets and work construction and other shit jobs don't they?

Don't worry, EU won't let them.. oh.

At least we have that NHS money.. oh.

At least all muslims will be kicked out now.. oh.

Which part is disingenuous?

Because you clearly implied somethu there wasn't.

oh, you think that's actually a thing. got it.

some day you'll actually meet real people outdoors, but until then, try to read something other than internet "news"

Britain in mini america now. All i ever here on the radio is fucking LBC talking about the alt-right and milo jewishsceondname man. i am sick of it

nice rebuttal, i'm getting the FUCK out of this crap thread

Coming from an American I honestly can't tell if this post is sarcastic or not.

>oh
>oh
>oh

are you getting fucked in the arse?

>nice rebuttal

That's not the point you plum. One of the main arguments by pro Brexit campaigners was that the EU is too intrusive and we don't have enough privacy and there's too much surveillance etc. Look what these same pro Brexit mp's just voted in.

Figuratively speaking, yes.

>he doesn't let his shemale gf fuck him in the ass with a 12 inch black dildo while shitposting on Sup Forums

You're a fag m8

Mods please delete my thread, I made a grave error by needlessly mentioning brexit

kek and trump's camp just confirmed that they are declining to prosecute hillary

Well to be fair, it will be they who're doing the 1984 shit, not the EU so it's all fine. Being fucked in the ass by a conational hurts less or so I heard.

Funny you say that, given I travel for work several times a year, have met far more people than you ever have and I have been to the east coast enough to know what I am saying is dead on. But let me guess, your time spent getting a 2.0 in history at McStatename State University gives you ultimate say in the cultural downfalls of today.

Your bullshit is even spreading to the Midwest, unfortunately.

Doubt we'll see any wall being built as well.

fuck you immigrant lover

>and kick 11 gorillion chicanos out
>and building a wall
>and not getting Wall Street fags to work for them
>and being hard on the chinks

Gee it's like you voted another lying scheming politician

but it does affect you. learn before you post dumb face

Why I voted Darrell Castle tbH

Unlike most of trump's voters, I'm an actual conservative and want to see a return to small government instead of voting for a living meme just because I hate Hillary (and make no mistake, I hate Hillary).

Too bad third parties have zero chance here

proper btfo

at least they have elections, constantin

>this anecdotal evidence and confirmation bias

Don't upset the gypsy

What part of Brexit are you lads from?

potato nigger

>dude it's totally okay when coastals/londoners use anecdotal evidence from salon and dailymail to stereotype middle Americans/English northerners

>but hey man it's not cool when the reverse happens due to actual experiences

Fuck off

fuck fuck fuck im really scared now since we dont have pastore either and possibly di maria

I have no idea what you're hinting at tebehe.

Conservatism is a genuine political position while Trump was a clown mascarading as a hardman who's actually an egotistic pussy. Never heard of Darrell Castle until now tebehe but the dude seems pretty OK. You need a major electoral reform but unless the Dems try to push it(they won't) you'll never get it and you'll be stuck with shit and shitter in the last round.

>if its not in the guardian or independent it isnt true!

any trumpf kiddies here?

I want to HEEM your ass

t. literal guardian reader
t. spastic south east 16yr old underage b&
t. muh future

Careful straya, leafs are trying to steal your retarded shitposter crown.